Pediatrics  |
Male
Dr. Matthew Clayton, DO
Dr. Matthew Clayton, DO is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Provo, UT. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Orem Community Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

1675 N Freedom Blvd Ste 9C

Provo, UT 84604

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Clayton

Dr. Clayton's Experience

Dr. Clayton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Clayton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clayton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clayton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clayton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clayton to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Clayton's Performance
in Orem, UT |
We have had Dr Clayton as a pediatrician for about 8 years. He is so in tune with our kids. Dr Clayton has an incredible about of knowledge and his amount of hands on experience he's had is evident. He is so friendly and personal with our children. He has gone above and beyond to help anyway he can... I strongly recommend Dr Clayton.
in Provo, UT |
I would recommend Dr. Clayton to everyone if I could! I wish he could be my doctor, too, and not just my children's. He's so intelligent, always keeping up to date with the latest information, and he's so kind and caring. He listens to my concerns as a parent, and ultimately lets me make the final decision for my child's health. I never feel rushed during an appointment, but listened to and loved.
Centerville, UT |
He's caring, professional, and I can get help whenever I need it. They are great at getting me same day appointments when something is wrong.
Provo, UT |
We have loved our experience with Dr. Clayton. He has worked with all 4 of our children of which one of them has a lot of health concerns. He is always willing to listen and take the approach parents feel comfortable with.
in Payson, UT |
Dr. Clayton has been amazing. We had a very sick baby in the NICU, Dr. Clayton worked through Holidays and was extremely helpful and caring. we have since had 3 children that go to him, they are always amazing, helpful and caring. Dr. Clayton takes pride in his work, and it shows. It is a busy office, because of how well Dr. Clayton takes care of his patients!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Kind, open-minded, non-judgmental doctor that doesn't jump to conclusions--our biggest requirement. But he's often out-of-date with latest recommendations from the AAP. He volunteers personal parenting preferences without a disclaimer that it's not medical policy. Claimed he was committed to BF, but gave no referrals to IBCLCs (only mentioned a support group that can't diagnose), He claimed nursing after 12 m was dangerous (AAP, WHO say otherwise). Not gentle with babies. Staff is clumsy.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Amazing Doctor
Provo, UT |
The office charges a lot of money for their services. A 5 min wellness check up may cost $150. They're nice people, just they charge a lot and they've sent us bills repeatedly, threatening reporting us to claims, though our baby visit was covered by Medicaid.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Clayton, DO?
Are you Dr. Clayton?