Dr. Matthew Clark, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Matthew Clark, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Clark Center For Urogynecology 520 Superior Ave Ste 225, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Clark specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Newport Beach, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Clark? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Clark's Experience

See how Dr. Clark's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Clark
Dr. Clark's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in Fountain Valley |
My regular gynecologist recommended Dr. Clark to me and from my first office visit I felt confident with both Dr. Clark and his PT's. I had a complete hysterectomy and walked out of the hospital the following day. Was driving & out walking in a couple of days. Just went for my 6 week checkup and all is good. Would definitely recommend Dr. Clark to anyone needing a Urogynecologist.
in Irvine, CA |
Excellent results for several repairs needed at my age. Sling cleared up one of the most frustrating of the problems. Dr. Clark did NOT recommend a total hysterectomy like some of the other Newport Beacg Gynecologists I consulted with. Totally satisfied with my results, with office visits and Dr. Clark's work. Highly Recommend Matthew Clark.
in Irvine, CA |
I had pelvic reconstruction a year ago, and I would recommend Dr. Clark to anyone needing this type of surgery. This is by far the best medical clinic that I have seen in my 75 years. They are very understanding, compassionate, and give excellent medical care. I also felt comfortable with Lauren the P.A. She is a magnificent helper. From the time I first called the office, I was treated as a person and not just a number. The follow-up care is absolutely excellent.
in Los Angeles, CA |
From the moment I walked in to my first appointment the staff and Dr. Clark were compassionate, reassuring, and gave me hope that he can restore my body. I was terrified going in an comforted leaving. I had a robotic partial hysterectomy and cystocele with mesh. Dr. Clark is amazing. I have no reservation saying he is the best! He was able to restore my body! I am so grateful for the Clark Center for Urogynecology!
in Fountain Valley, CA |
Dr. Clark and the entire staff go above and beyond to accommodate unusual work schedules and situations. Their expert, qualified, professional caring has given me an excellent quality of life I didn't think possible.
in Newport Coast, CA |
Although I was hesitant to have surgery, I was totally at ease with Dr. Clark. The office gals are great, the PA is super and Dr. Clark was professional in every way. I had the surgery and recovered easily. Just had my six month check up and everything is as it should be. I couldn't be happier.
I have seen Dr. Clark for two procedures, and the outcome has been excellent on both occasions. I have been able to recover and continue my normal activities. Doctor Clark and his staff are professional and considerate.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Clark spent as much time as needed to explain everything about my condition and options for treating. I felt I was in the best care possible.
in Costa Mesa, CA |
Dr. Clark was wonderful and he completely fixed my problem. I had a sling put in and I can now go for a walk without soaking my Lulu's. I can cough, laugh and walk without any pee escaping. Beyond Happy!
in Westminster, CA |
Professional, gentle, patient, attention to detail, excellent staff. I am extremely satisfied with the results from surgery. Highly recommend Doctor Clark.
Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Clark is the best MD I think I've ever been to. So knowlegeable, up to date, compassionate and he really listens.
Dr. Clark is a gifted Doctor. I appreciate what he was able to do for me with surgery. I am thankful I put my care into his skilled hands.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Compare Dr. Clark

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.