Dr. Matthew Butler, MD

Practices Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 17 reviews.
Author:
I will always recommend Dr. Butler. I had a hand injury involving a lawn mower which left me with broken and dismembered fingers. The Emergency Room prognosis was not good. Dr Butler was able to reconstruct my fingers of which all were broken in multiple places and saved all the fingers but a pinky tip. I never imagined I would have use again. With his surgery and his PT team, I feel I have 80% usage. That to me was outstanding given what others thought would be the result. It has been several years now, and I thank God that Dr Butler was on call the day they brought me in by ambulance. He was confident and that put me at ease. The result was better than anyone imagined. His recovery staff was also the Best!!!
Author:
Dr. Butler has been taking care of my son since he was born basically. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my son. I’m so happy my son has a great hand doctor to help with his issues. Thank you Dr. Butler. I’m sure my son will appreciate everything you have done for him! He is so excited to see the results from his second surgery! From , Emma and Kenneth!
Author:
Having an accident on the weekend and being taken to the emergency room and then being told I needed a specialist was a bit scary. Plus breaking the right hand and being right handed I was very concerned. The hospital physician told me you will very well taken care of Dr. Butler. He was 100% correct and instantly knew I had the right guy for me. I was very well taken care of and very pleased with everything. If I'm unfortunate again to have an accident I want him and their staff.
Author:
Dr. Butler was absolutely a great doctor and I highly recommend him.
Thank you for taking time to review Dr. Butler. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.
Author:
Dr Butler is an amazing doctor. He was very straight forward with my thumbs condition and the possible treatment options available. He never once pressured me into making a decision. He laid out the options I had with my thumb and allowed me to make a very informed decision. The day of surgery he explained everything very well to me and made sure that every question I had was answered prior to the surgery being preformed and when I came out of recovery.
Thank you Daniel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your story!
Author:
Dr. Butler took the time to answer my questions, and make me feel at ease about my surgery. I also liked the staff at the clinic. Everyone was so nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Butler for carpal tunnel surgery.
Thank you Mike for your review. We truly appreciate it.
I've never had a doctor better than Dr Butler. I'd recommend him to anyone
Author:
Dr. Butler is a very knowledgeable person, puts one at ease when explaining procedures and on follow ups. A very good Doctor
Author:
Very professional in his initial evaluation. I felt very confident with Dr. Butler after our meeting. When we met in the prep room prior to surgery, Dr. Butler conveyed comfort in what was ahead. His commanding respect was felt by staff in hospital and my care was top notch. Follow up at Hand to Shoulder has been flawless and encouragement to regain full rehabilitation is number one priority. I am very glad I had Dr. Butler perform my Total Shoulder surgery and I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Butler did a phenomenal job with my diagnosis, rotator cuff surgery and follow-up. He exudes confidence in his ability which made me extremely comfortable, and made me trust his judgement. He answered all my questions, is very patient and gave me all I needed to make a full recovery. I am so happy with my results, that my husband will be having his shoulder repaired next.
Author:
He is very thorough during the appointments answers all your questions has a very friendly disposition takes his time with you awesome doctor!
Author:
I had several injuries over a period of two years, Dr. Butler spent time seeking how to best provide for my needs. I only have one arm that works and it is the one that was injured. He understood my needs both physical and emotional and did a great job taking care of me and getting my good arm back to working condition.
Author:
Dr. Butler quickly and correctly diagnosed me with De Quervain's Tenosynovitis. He gave me a steroid injection which started relieving the pain almost immediately. The next day was excellent, one week later, the pain is completely gone. I will not hesitate to see Dr. Butler again if necessary.