Dr. Matthew Bullock, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Matthew Bullock, DO
Dr. Matthew Bullock, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Salisbury, NC. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, Wake Forest Baptist Health - Lexington Medical Center and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Bullock's Experience

See how Dr. Bullock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bullock

Dr. Bullock accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Bullock is now accepting new patients
Salisbury Orthopaedic Associates605 Grove St
Salisbury, NC 28144
(704) 633-6442Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bullock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bullock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bullock to family and friends
Dr. Bullock's Performance
in Reidsville, NC |
I am a case manager working in the field of workers' compensation in North Carolina. I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Bullock on multiple occasions and have found him to be kind and compassionate about his work and with his patients. He is an excellent communicator and educates his patients on what to expect during their treatment with him. He is also an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good orthopedist.
Salisbury NC. |
I had my right knee replaced by Dr Bullock. He performed the surgery (at Lexington) in an expert manner and 8 weeks later, I am getting around very well. He answered all my questions beforehand, and I trusted him immediately. He met with my wife immediately post-operation and reassured her very well. My post-surgery followups at his office have been informative and valuable. I recommend Dr Bullock to you wholeheartedly. A word of advice - for a knee replacement, do your physical therapy!
in Salisbury NC |
Many doctors looked at my knee and NO ONE could figure out the problem until I met Dr. Bullock better than ANY orthopedic doctor in town because he truely cares for his patient I have told everyone about Dr. Bullock
in Kannapolis, NC |
I am a nurse and have been so for over 20 years and I have to say that Dr. Bullock is one of the best overall doctors I have ever come across. His friendly personality and office staff are second to none. He is patient, caring and understanding. He has treated me and several of my friends and family and they all have had excellent results for their knee problems I Highly recommend Dr. Bullock A++++
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr Bullock goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable with your diagnosis and any treatment he has suggested for you, answering any and all questions, no matter the time it may take. He is one of the most personable physicians I have ever dealt with for any type of medical treatment. He definitely makes you feel like you are important to him, unlike so many other physicians, who make you feel like just "a number". I would recommend Dr Bullock to ANY ONE looking for physician!!
in Danville, VA |
Professional doctor that takes his time with patients with excellent results
in Thomasville, NC |
He treated my father for his hip and did an excellent job. highly recommend him to all patients very professional and phenomenel person with great attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Charlotte, NC |
I was having trouble walking after my car accident a couple months ago when I hurt my ankle and needed to get surgery on it. I got into Wake Forest Baptist and was so glad I met Dr. Bullock to help put my ankle back together! He was very kind and explained everything to me before and after surgery expectations! I'm still in therapy and I have about 1 more month left! Without my doctor's help - I would not have been able to walk or play with my 2 year old daughter again! Thanks Dr. Bullock!
in Salisbury, NC |
Dr. Bullock has done both my knee replacements - he always explains problem and solution in basic terms that are understandable. He truly cares about his patients well being and helping them achieve the best results possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Bullock as a doctor and as a surgeon.
in Lexington NC |
My experience with Dr. Bullock is one I want to share with you. He is a very caring individual who treats you with utmost respect and only wants his patients to receive the best care as he would recommend to his own family members. He has a pleasant bedside manner at all times. I would put my complete trust with Dr. Bullock.
in Salisbury, NC |
great person great results great office great experience
in Woodleaf, NC |
very informative and caring for patients i value his opinion and he will walk you through the steps of your problem every doctor should be like Dr Bullock
in Salisbury, NC |
I am glad wake forest has an office in salisbury He did my knee scope and I was painfree and back to work in 5 days. He has a very good office staff he is very polite and smart enough to find and treat my problem I highly recommend him to anyone with knee problems
in Salisbury, NC |
great doctor takes his time with patients good bedside manner easy to talk to
in Rural Hall, NC |
I have a great time every time I come to his office. everyone is very friendly. Dr bullock is professional and caring and really explains things to me so I can understand them. He likes to try therapy and injections before rushing to surgery. Im glad he is here in the area and I will tell all my friends and family about him
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr bullock is very polite and courteous. he has treated my granddaughter, aunt, and sister. I had a very short wait time. His staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. I like the way he explained my problem and told me all the options before surgery. I am happy to see there are still doctors who care about patients
in Cleveland, NC |
Dr. B was very complete and thorough. He seemed to really care about my problems and listened to what I had to say. I saw another group in town and they blew me off and didn't spend any time with me. Dr. B makes a good point that every arthritis knee does not need to be replaced until I am ready for the surgery. I trust him as my surgeon for my knee replacement
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Bullock, DO?
Are you Dr. Bullock?

Compare Dr. Bullock

Dr. Bullock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

St Vincent Mercy Medical Center

Completed in 2014

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center

Completed in 2015

Dr. Bullock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bullock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
  • Minimally Invasive Total Joint Replacement
  • Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
  • Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Hip Fracture
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Partial Knee Replacement