Dr. Matthew Brust, MD

Dr. Matthew Brust, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Matthew Brust, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Brust is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Brust

My passion is to provide quality care to the entire family unit from infants to senior adults.

Dr. Brust's Experience

Dr. Brust's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Charleston Navy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Tennessee

Dr. Brust has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brust does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brust and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brust's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brust to family and friends
Dr. Brust's Performance
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Brust is always friendly and takes time with you to resolve your issues!
Nashville, TN |
Great doctor. He has been my doctor for many years and will continue to be!
in Nashville, TN |
I've been going to Dr. Brust for about 19 years and he is very caring, easy to talk to and a true professional. I have recommended him to numerous friends and co-workers.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Been my doctor for 15 or 20 years.Very friendly an a very understanding person.makes you feel better soon.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Brust has been very thorough, personable, and his staff are friendly and treat me like a family member. I highly recommend Dr. Brust and his staff!
in Antioch, TN |
DR. Brust is a amazing ,caring,doctor .He has been a blessing to my family.He knows his patients on a personal basis,not by just a illness on a chart.He will personally call you with results and takes time to address all your concerns.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Nashville, TN |
Recommend Dr. Brust to all who may be looking for a family physician. Easy, prompt phone service when scheduling an appointment and usually seen within 48 hours. Staff is friendly and efficient and Dr. Brust devotes sufficient time for my needs. I always feel as if they care about myself and my family. Richard Sparks
Dr. Brust has been my physician since I was a child. He's always personable and caring and doesn't try and rush you. He's very attentive and listens to your concerns. He's also very honest with his patients and you can see his staff loves working with him as well.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Brust is the best doctor I have ever had, hands down! He has been our family physician for 17 years. He has been there for my family, including my granddaughters. He has an awesome bedside manner, is very easy to talk to and truly cares about us. He is prompt in delivering test results and is great about referring us to specialists if he has any doubt about an issue. We are extremely blessed to have him as our family physician!
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing the kind words about Dr. Brust!
in Smithville, TN |
Dr. Brust is a very knowledgeable and professional healthcare provider. I trust him completely and he now treating both my son's, sister, and friends. His team is wonderful and makes you feel like family. Thank you for taking great care of me and my family!
in Nashville, TN 37211 |
I have been going to Dr.Brust for 3 years and I am well satisfied with his service. He is a good doctor and he takes a personal interest in my health.
in Nashville |
I started seeing Dr. Brust when I started a new job last year - only because I had to choose a new PCP for the insurance offered by my employer. I have been very happy with the unwanted change. Dr. Brust is outstanding! He listens to my concerns and works "with me" to choose my plan of treatment while explaining the risks/benefits of each choice. I would definitely recommend him to my loved ones if they lived in the area.
in Cane Ridge, TN |
If you're looking for a doctor that's thorough, thoughtful and cares about your wellness, he's the one for you. He's a good listener, doesn't discount my questions and offers options.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Matthew Brust has been our family primary care physcian for nearly 20 years.. We have always been pleased with the care, attention and specialty referrals we have received. He has always been extremely personable and attentive to all our medical needs. We have referred and will continue to refer Dr. Brust to several friends and family.
Nashville, TN |
A charming doctor with genuine concern and care for his patience.
in Sedalia, OH |
Dr. Brust always takes the time to answer my questions. He is NOT a "here's your prescription hope it works" Dr. and he has a great sense of humor. At my last visit he told me wasn't sure what is wrong, but that he's keep looking until he figures it out.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I have and continue to recommend Dr Brust to friends. I have had several friends tell me they only see their Dr once or twice a year but have regular appointments. The rest of the time they only see a nurse practitioner. I have always been seen by Dr Brust with the exception of one time while he was training a new physician in his office. I saw Dr Brust and the other Dr. But I receive the care that makes me feel valued.
in Nashville, TN |
A family member sent me to him and I have sent my sister and my son to him . I just love him and his nurses, wouldn't go anywhere else .
Nashville, TN |
After finding Dr. Brust about 20 years ago, I have not wanted another family doctor. He is the best!
in Nashville, TN |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Brust since 1999, and we have never had a complaint against him. He is a very thorough and caring doctor, and he and his staff have always made us all feel very special.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Brust, MD?

Visit Dr. Brust

Hospitals where Dr. Brust has admitting privileges

Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
391 Wallace Rd
Nashville, TN 37211

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Brust at Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills