Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Borns

Ryan Foot & Ankle Clinic

6831 Fairview Rd Ste A Charlotte, NC 28210

Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Charlotte, NC. He specializes in podiatric surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Borns accepts

Dr. Borns accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Borns

Dr. Borns?
Dr. Borns' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM
My visit to Dr. Matthew Borns'office top-notch. The staff did everything with a smile, extremely professional and courteous. Dr. Borns performed a procedure to remove an in-grown toenail that had been a problem for nearly a year! The 15 minute procedure was performed during my initial visit..Dr. Borns feared possible infection which would have caused me to lose my toe. No problems post procedure, 2 week follow-up great. I am pain free, big toe better than ever!! Thanks Doc! Highly recommend!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Was very satisfied Dr. Borns , had a problem with bleeding and he addressed the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr. Borns is awesome!!!! He has now performed ingrown toenail surgery on 2 of my children and both are doing great. He does the surgery and we are out of there in 30 mins max. I highly recommend him and if my 3rd son ever gets an ingrown toenail we will go to him with no hesitation. Not to mention the prep nurse is awesome as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
I am a diabetic. Dr Borns did an excellent job treating infections on both my big toe and 4th toe on my right foot. Dr. Borns has been very attentive to my needs & treatment. In addition he has an excellent bed side manner & open communication style, is approachable, and very easy to talk. As a result of Dr Borns treatment I was able to keep my big toe while my 4th toe was amputated. Dr Borns & staff provided excellent surgical & post op care and I have recovered well and walking w no problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr. Borns and his staff are top-notch. He diagnosed my issue and with the treatment he provided, my foot was healed within a few weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Borns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
I recently has a bone spur removed by Dr. Matt Borns at Ryan Foot Clinic. I was told several years ago by my PCP that foot surgery was the worst, most painful surgery and do not have the small (at the time) spur removed. As the bone spur got larger and larger I could not wear my dress shoes as it was on my big toe on my right foot. My daughter is getting married and was forced to have this taken care of. I researched and found Dr. Borns. He explained what, why and how every step of the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Hey was great with my 10 yo daughter who had a plantars wart. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Was great that a friend pointed me to Dr. Borns. He is professional, sharp, friendly and answered all my questions about my foot problem. He explained everything well and made suggestions in language which was easy to understand. I'm back on the tennis court again without any invasive procedures so very happy with the outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
You have a great friendly staff working with you and and i want you all to know how much I appreciated you each of you for being so kind, comforting, & patient, making my visit the best it could be and I will highly recommend you to anyone in need of a ankle or foot problem. Much appreciated and God Bless to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr. Borns is a wonderful doctor, provided great treatment and the service was quick and easy, thanks for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
I had a bunionectomy on 12/12/17 & couldn’t be happier with my experience with Dr. Borns. He clearly explained the procedure & made sure I felt comfortable with it. 3 ½ months later, I no longer feel the pain that I had for years & my scar is barely visible. Dr. Borns is a great dr. who treated me with care, but he’s also a genuinely pleasant & nice person. He answered all of my questions & called me the day after surgery to see how I was doing, which I appreciated. I highly recommend Dr. Borns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr. Borns was very attentive, ensuring I was pain free from the procedure he had to perform. Was easy to talk to and very personable, I felt relaxed, he is phenomenal.
Great job doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr Borns was very efficient in diagnosing my problem and instituting immediate correct action. That provided me with fast wellness and comfort to an end. He is very knowledgeable and has a Super Bedside Manner. I Very Strongly Recommend him to all my Friends and Relatives for Help. Thank You.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr Borns was the very best doctor I think I have ever been to! He was attentive, kind, and very informative. He took the time to listen and provided meaningful feedback, I would recommend him to anyone who has foot issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Very professional staff. Dr. Borns helped me get back to walking without pain. Very good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Being new in town, I didn't have a podiatrist to treat a very painful ingrown toenail. Fortunately, I found Dr. Born whose office is located near me. My experience with Dr. Born and the entire office staff was exceptionally positive. There was a problem with my insurance, and his staff quickly solved it so that I could be treated. His assistant was friendly reassuring. Dr. Born was kind, professional and patient in explaining the procedure I neeeded. I experienced no pain during or after surgery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Hi, doctor Born is a wonderful podiatric doctor. He took great care of me. Not only a great foot doctor, but a very nice and friendly person. I recommend him to everyone, also just a good guy. He is the only doctor that I would ever see the next time I have any foot issues. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
I saw Dr. Borns for my plantar fasciitis. After using the prescribed orthotics, pain has almost gone away. Highly recommend! Compassionate doctor, nice staff, clean office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Matthew Borns, DPM?
Dr. Matthew Borns is one of the most knowledgeable and skillful doctors I have met. Additionally he is kind, compassionate and caring. I met Dr. Borns when I arrived to Charlotte with a broken toe. With his skill and knowledge of a podiatrist he treated my injury with care and gentleness I received from my former podiatrist in Lexington, KY. I was pleased to know that Dr. Borns was the doctor my former podiatrist recommended to me but he did not know where Dr. Born's office was located.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Borns?