Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Matthew Boeckman, MD
Dr. Matthew Boeckman, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Del City, OK. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Boeckman is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, Mercy Health Center, AllianceHealth - Woodward, AllianceHealth - Midwest and Oklahoma Center for Orthopaedic and Multi - Specialty Surgeries.

Oklahoma Pain Institute Del City

4600 SE 29th St Ste 750

Del City, OK 73115

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Boeckman

Effective pain management starts with the ability to identify and diagnose the pain generators. Often a patient?s pain is caused by more than one specific issue. I listen to my patients,then work with them to find the cause of their pain and formulate the appropriate treatment plan. If you or any of your loved ones suffer from chronic pain that limits their function and lives, allow me to help. I pride myself in providing the most comprehensive pain management treatment plans in the OKC area.

Dr. Boeckman's Experience

Dr. Boeckman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Head and Neck Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Muscle Pain

• Occipital Nerve Block
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Pain Medication Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma
  • West Penn Allegheny Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • West Penn Allegheny Health System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Boeckman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boeckman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boeckman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boeckman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boeckman to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Boeckman's Performance
Oklahoma City, OK |
Did not see a place for zero star worst experience with a doctor I've ever had agree with all the others and can add so much more arrogant no bedside manner uncaring unprofessional unbelievable!!!
I have seen Dr. Boeckman for almost three years now and am very happy with him. He addressed my immediate problems first, and got me moving again. We are still working together on other options and procedures for long term pain relief and I have every confidence that together we will get there. As we all know, the government is making it very difficult for any doctor to prescribe pain medication right now; so don't blame the doctor, write your congressman. Dr. Boeckman is awesome.
I am completely dissatisfied with the treatment that I received while in his care. He bought the practice of my former doctor and proceeded to cut the pain meds of most patients with no explanation. He refused to listen to my problems and understand what effect that had on my day to day life. He was arrogant and did not explain things well at all.
in Oklahoma city, OK |
Called to have my medication refilled only to be told I needed to make an appt. After I had my mri scheduled. Said they told me that on my last visit. I don't recall that conversation. After all the scheduling mistakes they have made with me. Forgeting to make me appointments, scheduling me an appointment for after surgery when I didn't even have a procedure, writing me a prescription and finding out at the pharmacy it wasn't even signed. I will not be recommending this place!
Edmond, OK |
Got to appt to find out I had 20 pages of paperwork to fill out, then a urinalysis. Could have emailed p/w to me before hand to save time. 1.5hrs later and still haven't seen him yet. My time is precious too. Must have been a class in college for all docs. We pay too much in health for this silliness
Mcloud, Ok |
Dr. Boeckman took over for my regular Pain Mgmt. Dr who left unexpectedly. I had no idea until I went to my next appointment. He has the absolute WORST bedside manner and will NOT listen to your concerns or how you feel. He is ONLY worried about studies and what they say "should" help the average patient. He has a basic blanket policy with ALL patients. He has ran other Dr's down in front of my wife and I which is the most unprofessional thing he could do as a Dr. Do NOT waste your time with him
Okc, OK |
Dr. Boeckman is young is the best way to sum it up I think. He loves "tinkering " (his words) with your pain meds. In the 3x that I've seen him he's changed my meds 2x due to "new studies" that's out. I have had multiple neck & back surgeries. My back is now inoperable. The pain meds the doctor who's practice he's taken over had me on, had me out of bed, & able to live again for the first time in two years. now he's doing away with all long acting pain meds. That's for all patients.
Dr Boeckman is an upstanding, reliable physician... I had been suffering with radiating pain in my neck and down both arms. My pop had been treating me for arthritis in my neck for years... symptoms kept getting worse! I was referred to Dr Boeckman in Nov 2015... immediately he began cervical epidural... which worked great for about2 weeks each time...so he made me an appointment with a surgeon.. and in June 2016 I had cervical fusion of 5 of the discs in my neck... thank you Dr Boeckman!
in Pauls Valley, OK |
Gave me an injection that has left my entire right side of stomach area numb, going on almost a year. Wasn't feeling good and ol Hackman did injections anyways. Had 3 ER visits to find out what was wrong they couldn't find anything and said he must have hit something while doing injections. Hackman ignored my calls and then quit coming to Pauls Valley altogether, leaving me without a pain doctor or feeling in my lower right abdomen. That was July 2016, I still have little to no feeling in area
in Oklahoma City, OK |
In Nov of 2016 I was surprised to come into my pain management appointment and find my long time doctor gone with no word. However Dr. Beckman has been a huge help. He explains everything to me and I am not a number to him.
St Louis, MO |
I was not excited to have to find a new pain doctor after mine left without any warning but was left with no option. After trying to find a doctor closer to home, I quickly found out that NO ONE would take me on my current medications. I ended up staying at my old doctor's office & saw Dr. Boeckman. Dr. Boeckman has been a Godsend. After reluctantly agreeing w his plan, I feel better than I have in years. I didn't realize I had other options bc they were never offered.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Please do not use this doctor he has the worst bedside manner if you're going to use him don't say I didn't warn you he is the worst doctor on the face of this earth please do not go and see him if you are a patient of his please find a new doctor don't say I didn't warn you about him
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Boeckman is a total jerk and doesn't care about paitents. He will run Midwest pain consultants in the ground. I highly suggest finding another doctor. He will talk down to you!!
Dr. Boeckman has recently taken over the Pain Institute. He was very thorough and knowledgeable during my first visit with him. He seems very concerned and has offered an alternative way to hopefully eliminate/reduce my pain levels. The first visit had a very extended wait time. I understand he needs to see all the patients, but I would have preferred to have delayed my arrival time to more closely coincide with my examination time. I'm excited to see what the next few visits bring.
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Boeckman, MD?
Are you Dr. Boeckman?

• CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
    Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma HMO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    TriCare for Life