Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD

Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about Dr. Beuter

Dr. Beuter's Experience

Dr. Beuter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Beuter "Founded in 1993, The Frist Clinic strives to exceed the expectations of its patients with every visit. The care provided by our distinguished group of physicians is complemented by a caring and helpful support staff. We are always looking for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the complicated healthcare delivery process."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Achilles Tendinitis
  • Acidosis
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Boil
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Canker Sore
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Cold Sore
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Cystic Fibrosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Itchy Skin
  • Knee Sprain
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Low Blood Oxygen Level
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Malnutrition
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nausea
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Scabies
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Warts
  • Wheezing
  • Yeast Infections

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center

Dr. Beuter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beuter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beuter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beuter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beuter to family and friends
Dr. Beuter's Performance
Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Beuter is exceptional! He is kind and compassionate. Highly Recommend!
in Mount Juliet, TN |
The Dr is knowledge and patient friendly, he listens and will give thoughtful and helpful care
in Pleasant View, Tennessee |
Matthew Beuter is the best physician one could have. He has taken care of all of my family. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in working with a consummate medical professional.
Dr. Beuter has been my primary care physician since 1999. He's been very attentive to my health issues -- listening to me and presenting medical advice / guidance in a easy-to-understand manner.
in Baxter TN |
Have used Dr. Beuter for years and are very pleased. He never makes you feel rushed, but actually listens to and answers our questions. He is very professional but also makes you feel like he really cares. I highly recommend him.
Nashville,TN |
Extremely thorough and attends to details. Cares enough about his patients to see them in the hospital
in Nashville, TN |
I have been seeing Dr Beuter since he started his practice there.. he has always been there for me. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.
Franklin Tn |
Dr. Beuter has been my primary doctor for over 17 yrs. He also is the primary doctor for my wife as well as 3 adult sons. He takes the time to listen and has always been good with his recommendations and treatments. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Hermitage., TN |
always friendly, thoughtful, listener..... explains treatment options and choices clearly.....has been our doctor for 17 years....has helped us define our lengthy health concerns and treated them or referred for treatment to equally qualified doctors....my husband and I highly recommend Dr. Beuter.
in Nashville, TN |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Beuter. He is caring, empathetic and also very practical. He gives advice to me that is based on evidence (and he explains it well) or are recommendations that he personally follows. Even when I'm sick, I enjoy my visits with him!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter is fantastic. Great bedside manner. Very well read and on top of current medical literature. Thorough. Trust my healthcare to him!
Clarksville, TN |
Dr Beuter has been my primary care physician for many years., I have always been extremely satisfied!
in Brentwood, TN |
Matt Beuter is a totally competent physician. I've been his patient for over twenty years and trust his abilities and integrity completely.
in Nashville, TN |
I've been with Dr, Beuter for years, and he's a great doc! Extremely personable, great bedside manner, always in time, immensely knowledgeable. He has kept me alive and healthy after 3 major health issues over the last 13 years. And he's just a great guy! I absolutely recommend him as a physician..
The Best. Interested, thorough, excellent and kind. Very professional. . JRF
in Clarksville, TN |
A thoughtful and easy personality to talk with about my health.
Nashville, TN |
I absolutely love Dr. Beuter!!! I have been a patient of his for a number of years. He is excellent at always making sure I have all the info I need to make the best health decisions. He also does a good job at encouraging healthy life choices, which I really appreciate, because I need all the help I can get. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Beuter if your desire is to get and stay healthy.
Lithonia, GA |
Great doctor that really cares about his patients! Thorough and detail oriented........I never leave my appointment feeling like I was rushed through.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter has been my primary care physician for several years - probably 15 plus years. Number one, you get in fast - waiting time is not a problem. His nurses are friendly, efficient and communicate well doing their part of the process. When Dr. Beuter meets with me - usually for physicals and follow-ups - he reviews my history, any test results, and then it is my turn. He gives me plenty of time to mention any thing I want to talk about. I recommend him highly! The Frist Center is great!
Nashville, TN |
I first met Dr Beuter when he was my father's internist. My father had Alzheimer's and eventually broke his hip. Dr. Beuter handled this situation perfectly according to me and my husband. Now Dr Beuter is my internist and has been for at least 12 years. I have many medical problems due to having rheumatoid arthritis for more than 50 years. Dr Beuter is not my rheumatologist but he has helped with some of my related issues. He is always willing to listen to me and advise me.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter has been my primary care physician for the past 15 years. I chose Dr. Beuter on the advice of friends that were nurses, practice managers, and physicians. I've found Dr. Beuter to be knowledgeable and caring. He listens to patient's concerns and takes the time to educate and discuss options. He has helped me pick excellent specialists when needed. I've been a cancer patient on more than one occasion and Dr. Beuter's guidance in those times was very comforting. I trust him.
in Cedar Hill, TN |
I am always pleased with the care and attention given by Dr. Matthew Beuter. I never feel that any issue I have is too unimportant to mention to Dr. Beuter. He spends plenty of time with me and I never feel rushed. He listens to all my concerns and discusses options for treatment and how I feel about them. Dr. Beuter does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if he thinks the symptoms/tests warrant it. Dr. Beuter is down to earth and very personable while also being very professional.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter has been our primary care physician now for the past 15 years. Changing to Matt was one of the smartest things my wife and I have ever done. He is the consummate professional, genuinely caring about his patients and a physician to whom other physicians send their family members knowing they will receive the very best care possible. We feel very fortunate that we are in his care.
in Antioch, TN |
I have been a patient with Dr. Beuter for over 10 years. I appreciate his concern and care for me as one of his patients, but more importantly as a person. He takes a sincere interest in my total wellness, be it physical and/or mental well being. He has also helped me through professional challenges and losses in my family. I'm thankful to be in his care.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Beuter as a doctor is gets very personal on a one to one basis about his review with me . Down to earth explanation of diagnosis and how to handle without meds if possible or what to take that is least effective in a negative way to our bodies . He is the best . Dr beuter's staff is rated 5 star by me also. Waiting is kept to a minimum. He cares about our time and health . Highly recommended as a general practitioner to the complete family. Regards, Gary G Lowe
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter has been my primary care provider for 17 years after relocating to Nashville. Having great professional knowledge and a caring bedside manner makes him the ideal PCP.
in Mount Juliet TN |
I am very pleased to say Dr Beuter is my doctor. He explains things and listens and answers any question I might have. His nurses are always very professional and caring. Every chance I get I recommend Dr. Beuter to my friends.
Dr. Beuter is, in my opinion, an excellent internist. He has been my internist for over 10 years. With every visit, I have found him to be knowledgeable about medicine, including emerging and new developments in medicine, and also knowledgeable about how they relate to me and my health. He is thorough, cautious and very capable in articulating ordinary and, sometimes, extraordinary health conditions and procedures. Importantly, he genuinely cares about his patients' health.
in Madison, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Beuter's for over 20 years. He takes an active role in his patient's lives by considering every aspect of their well-being which includes considering their personal and professional lives as it relates to one's health.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Beuter is very professional and not ready to jump into testing unless he feels it is necessary. Not all patients would see eye to eye with him, but I feel he has the best interest of the patient at heart.
Dr Beuter is very professional in every way. He is first of all a very good listner, and equally good at analyzing and diagnosing problem. He always takes the time to talk thru the process making sure I understand what's going on. Also when I need help with something via the phone his staff is always there to make sure I get what's needed. I am glad he is my Dr.!!
Wilmington, DE |
I've been doing to Dr. Beuter for years and I can tell you he is one very impressive physician. He gets to know you personally and makes sure he listens to your questions and concerns. He is AWESOME!
in Winchester, TN |
He is the best!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD?
Are you Dr. Beuter?

Visit Dr. Beuter

Dr. Beuter accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
    Choice PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Network P
    Network S
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • One Health