Dr. Matthew Baker, MD

Dr. Matthew Baker, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Matthew Baker, MD is a neurology specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 1997 and specializes in neurology.

3200 Bailey Ln Ste 200

Naples, FL 34105

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Baker

See how frequently Dr. Baker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Polyneuropathy
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
Brain Disorders

Dr. Baker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• University Of South Florida
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of South Florida
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends

Dr. Baker's Performance

Dr Baker is the most caring doctor I have ever met. During my son’s illness, he was the only sympathetic and knowledgeable doctor caring for him. He gave him all the comfort and attention needed. For that, Dr Baker will never be forgotten. I highly recommend him if this is the type of doctor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had MS for 17 yrs and before moving to south Florida went to Cleveland Clinic's Mellen Center. Dr. Baker is definitely on the same level, and I'm so glad I found him. Knowledgeable, thorough, fabulous bedside manner. His nurse, Tracy, is wonderful too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baker is kind and caring. He is unlike any other Neurologist that I have met. He went the extra mile for me after my stroke in 2012. I would recommend him to anyone. I am still searching for a new Neurologist like him since I moved from Naples, FL
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Baker he the best Neurology in Naples . I was patient few years ago now I want go back and is so hard to schedule on appuntament. Please help ... Thank you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2
27 years of ms and not 1 of many neurologists have ever gone over my MRI's! Dr Baker was very thorough and explained what each spot on the MRI films was causing what the symptoms were. I usually come out furious when I have left my neurologists I've had in Fl. Literally came out on the 1st visit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0