Dr. Matthew Baker, MD

Dr. Matthew Baker, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

As a board-certified plastic surgeon with nearly two decades of experience in the field, Dr. Baker brings a wealth of skill and expertise to Grossman Plastic Surgery. Experience and Training Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Baker Center for Plastic Surgery- Denver, Colorado; February 2005-May 2015 Fellowship in Breast and Aesthetic Surgery, Baptist Hospital- Nashville, Tennessee; July 2004-December 2004 Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center- Nashville, Tennessee; July 2002-June 2004 Residency in General Surgery, Georgetown University Medical Center- Washington DC; July 1997-June 2002 Education M.D., University of Miami School of Medicine- Miami, FL; July 1990-June 1997 PhD, University of Miami School of Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology- Miami, FL; July 1990-June 1997 B.A., New College of Florida, Division of Natural Sciences- Sarasota, FL; August 1987-June 1990 Certifications and Affiliations Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Member, American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons Honors and Awards National Institutes of Health A4 Grant Award 1996 Intern of the Year 1997-1998, Georgetown Surgery Service

Grossman Plastic Surgery

4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 100

Denver, CO 80220

Learn about Dr. Baker

See how frequently Dr. Baker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
high
Breast Diseases

Dr. Baker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Baker "As a patient at Grossman Plastic Surgery you are my first priority from the first interaction to post operative visits and everything in between. With that being said, I would be honored to be your Denver plastic surgeon offering you the best customized care."

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thigh Lift

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Georgetown University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Vanderbilt University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Baptist Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Baker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Baker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baker to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Baker's Performance
Denver |
Dr. Baker & his team have been wonderful to work with. My breast reduction turned out much better than I could have imagined. Dr. Baker is extremely talented!
Denver, CO |
I recently had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with the results. I also met with a few surgeons, two that recommended more than I needed (lipo and breast lift with augmentation). I am so happy with the way I look now. Dr. Baker is a very skilled surgeon - I will return to him should the need ever arise.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Baker is an artist in breast reduction. I'm very happy with the results. The procedure and what to expect were clearly explained. My experience followed that explanation exactly. the entire process from initial consultation, insurance verification, pre-operative testing, surgery, and post operative care went extremely smoothly. I am grateful for the referral to Dr, Baker and for his professionalism and expertise throughout the process. Thank you.
in Parker, CO |
I had Breast Cancer. After reconstruction I developed a wound that would not heal. Dr Bake didnt give me the infection I dont think, but he failed to culture it or diagnosis a life threatening infection. Refused to discuss sending me to a wound care clinic or discuss it with collegues. I lost my implants. . I was on a pic line with IV antibotics after I took my self to a different doctor. I found him hurried, arrogant, and saw his temper. This is not the Dr you want if you are in trouble.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
I highly recommend Dr. Matthew Baker for handling breast reconstruction following mastectomy from beginning to end, and through the radiation process. Dr. Baker and his office handled every detail most professionally and very courteously. Dr. Baker is a great surgeon and most adept at all of the many followup processes. I highly recommend Dr. Baker and his entire staff
in Sedalia, CO |
Dr. Baker is friendly and helpful as well as professional and knowledgeable. He has helped me with cosmetic and medical procedures and the end results were excellent for both of them.
in Palm Springs, CA |
I seen Dr Baker and had him preform two surgeries, abdominoplasty and gynecomastia. This review is long over due as two years have now passed since I first walked in his door for a consultation and have never regretted choosing Dr Baker as my surgeon. His work has forever changed my life in how I feel about myself and my confidence. Flawless work and an incredible individual. I now reside in Palm Springs California, if additional work was desired, Colorado and Dr Baker, here I come!
Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baker, MD?

Visit Dr. Baker