Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD

Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Ashland, KY and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Christian Medical College in 1974 and specializes in rheumatology.

2154 Carter Ave Ste D

Ashland, KY 41101

• Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Samuel

See how frequently Dr. Samuel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases
Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Samuel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Samuel "We do our best to treat every patient who comes to us for help with great respect and dignity humanly possible. We try to diagnose the problem with the information collected from the history,examination and necessary tests available to us today.We do not believe that a diagnosis of an autoimmune disease can be made on the basis of a lab test only and we donot treat blood tests results.Once the diagnosis is made we offer the patients the latest and state of the art treatments available to us at this time.We understand that we maynot be able to make a diagnosis all the time and even when the diagnosis is made we cannot treat or cure every disease.We do our best to provide our patients with the best care available today to ease their suffering and improve the quality of life.We donot claim to help everybody,only the Great Physician can.We just do dress the wound ,the great Physician heals the wound."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Christian Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Robert Packer Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Robert Packer Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • SUNY,Syracuse,Ny
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Samuel has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Malayalam
  • Tamil

Dr. Samuel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Samuel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Samuel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Samuel

3.2

Dr. Samuel?
Dr. Samuel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Have seen this doctor for 18 years. Does not believe in unnecessary tests or medication. Would highly recommend.
Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD?
First off, the receptionist, well one of them, was very rude. The nurse that came outback in the waiting room to get me, just singnaled me to come in. She was complaining about her hot flashes and was super rude. He was the same way. I will not be back whatsoever.
Portsmouth, OH – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD?
It was several years ago when I saw Dr. Samuels. I only saw him a few times because of his awful attitude. I was apprehensive about taking a medication and he told me I must not be too sick or I would take it. Needless to say I didn't go back to him
Columbus, OH – Sep 08, 2017
I wonder why it took several years to post this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD?
Wonderful doctor has really helped me with my arthritis, he is concerned about your problems greatnurse anSecretary.
Russell, KY – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD?
After 3 years of looking for answers for the cause of my illness with no resolve Dr. Samuel diagnosed me, and with proper treatment I am doing so much better. He is so kind, and he even came to the hospital when he didnt have to once to just visit my grandfather (also a patient) to make sure he was...Read More
Lancaster, KY – Jan 12, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Samuel?