Dr. Mathew Levine, DO

Dr. Mathew Levine, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Mathew Levine, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. He has been practicing for 8 years. Read his story

4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd

Cumming, GA 30041

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Levine

See how frequently Dr. Levine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Dislocation
Complications of Joint Prosthesis
Knee Disorders

Dr. Levine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Levine's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "Thank you for choosing Resurgens Orthopaedics and me to assist in your care. As a former certified athletic trainer and current orthopedic surgeon, I can certainly appreciate the debilitation and disruption caused by hip and knee pain. By utilizing my skills as a fellowship trained surgeon, I strive to help my patients return to their daily routines and improve their quality of life. I am passionate about transforming my patients' lives by enabling them to smile and walk with decreased discomfort and improved function following their hip or knee replacement.Throughout my education, training, and experience, I have learned that developing personal relationships with patients is critical to providing excellent care. I prioritize understanding my patients' concerns and attempt to ensure that all of their questions are addressed and then answered. To that end, I believe that helping patients understand their ailment is instrumental in guiding their treatment. By applying this philosophy with the most recent literature and techniques, excellent outcomes are possible. Making a positive difference in the lives of my patients is the driving force of my practice. Ultimately,this is why I chose to become a physician. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your care."

This content was provided by Dr. Levine "Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas."

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Levine does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Knee Joint - Varus Deformity
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Tendinitis
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement Revision
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Nova Southeastern University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
  • St Vincents Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
Dr. Levine's Performance
in CUMMING |
Dr Levine performed excellent surgery on me. He was very thorough in describing what to expect during all phases of the procedure from pre-op through post surgical procedures. His staff is very supportive and works hard to make sure all your needs are met
Hi Mike and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! We will be sure to let Dr. Levine and his staff know!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I have nothing but Excellent things to say about my experience with Dr Levine. From my first visit for hip pain and bi-lateral knee problems, to my current recovery from total hip replacement he and his staff have been wonderful. He addressed my many medication allergies before surgery and has been very patient with my concerns. He told me prior to surgery that if I followed All of his instructions after surgery that I would have an easy recovery. No cain or walker 6 weeks post op.
in Alpharetta, GA |
After progressively suffering from hip pain, I saw Dr. Levine. He recommended a total hip replacement. Dr. Levine performed the surgery using the anterior approach. It was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Levine is a true professional; he listens and cares about his patients' and he is up to date with current surgical techniques. As a patient and pharmacist, I would highly recommend Dr. Levine.
in Cumming, GA |
Would recommend Dr. Levine ...Had a great experience when I had my hip surgery.
cumming, ga |
Replaced right knee. I was walking the same afternoon after surgery and pain free in three weeks. In a month after surgery walked more than 2 miles without too many problems. Great professionalism. Enjoyable to be with. Cares for his patients (at least me).
in Dawsonville, Ga |
Dr Levine preformed my hip replacement on November 16th 2016. The surgery has changed my life. After a few weeks I was able to function with no pain. Continuing to improve. Very professional. I would recommend Dr Levine to anyone needing this procedure..thanks Doc.
in Cumming, Ga |
Deep appreciation to Dr Levine and his surgical expertise. Living with excruciating knee pain for 8 months. Dr Levine did a TKR. 7 weeks later, swinging a golf club and living a normal life again. My great appreciation to him and his awesome staff.
in Suwanee, GA |
After suffering for years with left knee pain, at the age of 50, I decided it was time to improve the quality of my life. I had a total knee replacement done and wish I had done it sooner. Dr. Levine and his nurse Kelly are outstanding! I highly recommend Dr. Levine. If my other knee or hips go, I'll be at his office in a flas
in Dahlonega, GA |
Dr Levine is a very thorough Dr with only the patients best interests at heart. He was very helpful in explaining every aspect of the procedure I was having done, which was a Total Left Knee Replacement. The procedure went very well, I was discharged the next day and recovery began. Dr Levine was also very encouraging with my progress. He assured me I was right where I needed to be. I would recommend Dr Levine to anyone who needs to have a joint replacement procedure.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Levine changed my life. I had significant hip damage. Through Dr. Levine’s skill and expertise, my hip replacement results have been amazing. I am so grateful for his compassionate and kindness prior to my surgery and during my rehabilitation; truly beyond my wildest expectations for any doctor. Next up, a knee replacement performed by Dr. Levine.
in Roswell, GA |
Dr. Levine listens and responds in a caring and helpful manner. He performed a hip replacement, and I am extremely happy with the outcome. I highly recommend him to anyone considering hip or knee surgery.
in atlanta ga |
Very careful and detail oriented. Easy to communicate with. Very up to date with his knowledge and procedures. Kelly, Dr. Levines assistant is wonderful. Very helpful,kind and always happy.
in Duluth, GA |
Recent hip replacement. At the first visit, he detailed the results of my x-ray & exactly what to expect from surgery. Amazing doctor and staff!!! A minor complication arose & he monitored my recovery and was in constant contact with nursing staff for update every few hours. I received a call from him at 11:30pm to discuss a course of action & to answer any questions I might have!!! It's been 5 wks and I couldn't be happier. Pain-free and on the road to getting back to my active lifestyle
in Cumming, GA |
I'm 49 years old. I slipped getting in the shower a couple of months ago and damaged my left knee. I went to Resurgens and was treated by Dr Levine D.O. He quickly diagnosed that I had a torn/damaged meniscus which had "folded over" and had "loose bodies" of it floating around in there causing trouble. We did the surgery 9 days ago. The results couldn't have been any better. The pain is gone, the instability is gone. It's like getting a second chance. I highly recommend this doctor/office.
in Cumming, GA |
This doctor saved me from debilitating pain! My total hip replacement six months ago was a life saver. Biking, hiking, kayaking, swimming, yoga, Pilates -- that's how I have spent my summer post surgery. Dr. Levine and assistant Kelly take the time to answer all my questions, respond timely to phone calls and are professional, courteous, and genuine.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
Dr. Levine did my knee replacement surgery 6 weeks ago. I feel fantastic! Both he and his assistant Kelly were concerned, caring, thorough and gave me personal care. My wife commented to me today after my visit that even though we know that they see a lot more patients than just me, they always made me feel like I was their only patient. They take the time, ask questions and answer any questions that I have. That is a great feeling.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Mathew E Levine is one of the few top hip and knee replacement dr. around. He is totally professional and a great bedside manner. If you it done right choose the BEST!!!!!!!
Roswell, GA |
Dr. Levine cleaned the infection out of my right artificial knee. Unfortunately that did not get rid of the MRSA infection. Subsequently he removed the artificial knee and placed a spacer and a small amount of titanium in my knee so I can bend it. I am 86 years old and have been dealing with this issue for 5 years. I moved to ATl in 2015 and met Dr. Levine. He has been an excellent surgeon and very caring.
in Florida |
I have known Dr. Levine for many years. He is the epitome of what you want in a physician: extremely bright, personable and exhibits an empathetic bedside manner. He genuinely cares about his patients' well-being and strives to find appropriate treatment plans. Throughout the years, he has helped diagnose and treat many orthopedic problems for both myself and my family members. I would recommend him without question. He will not disappoint.
Gainesville, GA |
Could never express how great Dr. Levine was for my whole family. He took such great care of my mother after she broke her hip. A caring person, would even call through out the day to check up to see how we were are doing. So very thankful for this sweet sweet man.
He was called in to consult. As an ortho surgeon & after looking at my X-rays & CT scan could not give me ANY INFORMATION at all on my shattered heel. All he could say was I'm not a foot doctor He should have never taken the consult. Was not compassionate, very cold & unfeeling after I had been in non stop pain in the hospital for over 36 hours. Said to see his partner in7-10 days! Discharged him from my case & called in another dr & had to have emergency surgery to reconstruct my heel.
Have you seen Dr. Mathew Levine, DO?

Visit Dr. Levine