Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Pietrantoni

Rochester Podiatry LLP

382 White Spruce Blvd Rochester, NY 14623

Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 1996 and specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Pietrantoni accepts

Dr. Pietrantoni accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

• Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni moved to Rochester from Italy with his family when he was young. After graduating from the Aquinas Institute, he completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Buffalo and received a degree in Biology. Dr. Pietranto...

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pietrantoni

Dr. Pietrantoni?
Dr. Pietrantoni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM
A very friendly office, professional, and punctual. Dr. Pietrantoni answered my questions and provided excellent guidance regarding my health concerns. The staff is friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I cannot say enough good things about the care that I have received from Dr. Pietrantoni and his support staff. From the first visit to my latest follow up I have always felt that Dr. Pietrantoni listened to my concerns and very thoroughly explained every procedure and the reasons why they were important to the recovery process. So very grateful to Dr. Pietrantoni for excellent treatment as I am now pain free and able to do the things I love to do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Pietrantoni for any type of foot issue you may have. Being a new patient, I was so pleased to receive a quick appointment date. The staff and nurses were so pleasant, helpful and kind. Dr. Pietrantoni thoroughly examined my foot, discussed x rays and made suggestions. He took time to listen and addressed all my needs. Dr. Pietrantoni developed a plan that would decrease and stop my foot pain. Thanks to him I am now pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I just completed several visits at Rochester Podiatry with Dr Pietrantoni. What a wonderful Doctor with a great practice. The care I was provided was over the top. My foot issue was completely taken care of. The staff of Meg and Allison was so warm and welcoming. This medical office is a textbook example of how to run a medical practice and take care of patients. If anyone I know has any issues related to Podiatry, I have no doubt where I recommend they go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I am very pleased with the entire experience at this office. The person at the check-in window was kind and efficient. The waiting room was clean.The wait to see the doctor was short. The doctor was very nice and explained everything in great detail. The examination room was clean. The person at the checkout window was very pleasant and efficient. There is an excellent healthcare team at this office and I highly recommend it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Over the last two years; from my Heel Pain/Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Pain and Treatment, to my double sprain and avulsion fracture, to my bunion and ingrown toenail treatment Dr Pietrantoni and his staff has been there for me! They are very kind, courteous, and professional. They have provided me with the very best care that I could ever hope to receive. As an experienced nurse (over 23 years) I am very impressed with the skill and the kindness that Dr Pietrantoni has shown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr Pietrantoni is a skilled surgeon. His performance of two bunionectomies on my right foot left only fine, nearly transparent scars. There was no pain during the recovery and he followed the recovery closely to ensure proper healing, Walking is now comfortable.! His skills and quiet manner project confidence and concern. I will return to have the bunions on my other foot removed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
My decision to use Dr. Pietrantoni was justified during our initial interview. I explained my problem, he made his examination and knew exactly what and how to respond. His warmth and consideration is always present.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
helpful and calming caring doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Pietrantoni for over a year and have had two surgeries with him. He is terrific. He has a great personality and makes you feel at ease. He explains everything to you and answers all your questions taking as much time as needed. The surgeries went very well and he did what he said he would. He makes sure you know all the steps in the aftercare and I felt well informed about all of it. I will definitely continue to see him and recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Had a wonderful experience after breaking my foot. Dr. P was there for me immediately the next day. Was able to help without a lot of "red tape".. office staff was great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Thank you to Dr. Pietrantoni and his wonderful staff! The doctor is wonderful and has GREAT bedside manor. He helped me become pain free! The girls in the office are very friendly and make me feel like I'm family. Thank you again Rochester Podiatry! I will totally send all my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I had terrible heel pain from a torn ligament and Dr. Pietrantoni cured me with his regime before my third appointment! I highly recommend him. Now I only wear stylish orthopedic sandals and sneakers that were recommended by him. My nephew is getting married soon so next I will buy one of the high heels he recommends so my heel pain won't return. If you have heel pain, don't wait suffering. Make an appointment and let him help you, too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Wonderful doctor and staff with great patient skills who really care about quality of care and patient comfort. Overall a wonderful experience considering
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
My experience with Rochester Podiatry and Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni has always been excellent. Provider is very consistent and spends a lot of time with his patients. He has a great reputation with other doctors in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is amazing! He really took the time to explain everything I needed to do know. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for getting my feet feeling better!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I went to see Dr Pietrantoni as I had been suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for over 9 months. Previously I had tried physical therapy without success. Walking was painful and I was extremely frustrated. Dr. Pietrantoni put me on the right path to pain free living. Currently I walk without pain. The whole staff at Rochester Podiatry is friendly and motivated to help you in any way they can. I wish I would have come here months ago!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is great! I chewed his head off the first time I met him, but he listened to my problems very attentively and was still nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is a great Podiatrist. Super knowledgable and funny at the same time. Doesn't even feel like a doctor appt. Would recommend this office to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Every experience I have had in Dr. Pietrantoni's office has been excellent. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I would recommend this practice to my closest family and friends.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Pietrantoni?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pietrantoni treats patients.

Highland Hospital