Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM

Podiatry •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Pietrantoni

Rochester Podiatry LLP

382 White Spruce Blvd Rochester, NY 14623

Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Rochester, NY and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities Highland Hospital and Rochester General Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pietrantoni to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Podiatry Specialists in your area

See similar Podiatry Specialists in Rochester

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Pietrantoni accepts

Dr. Pietrantoni accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pietrantoni

8.791208791208792%
2.197802197802198%

Dr. Pietrantoni?
Based on the rating I had made one office visit with Dr Pietrantoni. I don’t know how he got such high mark! But here is my experience with his practice and you can be your judge: -Long waiting with no obvious reason: I arrived a few minutes early for the appt. His office had only 3 persons @ that time - himself, his office assistance & myself. I was sitting on the chair for about 35 mins before he looked at my foot. -He cut me off 7 out of 10 times when I trying to tell him something about my foot. -When I left, he only told me to go take an x-ray. When I asked if he can give any prescription for the pain & inflammation, he refused, instead he sold me a tube of BENGAY like rub from the rcpt’s counter. -I took the x-ray the next day. I waited 10 days without hearing anything from his office (nether did my primary care), I called & left msg for them to call me about the x-ray. I heard nothing after 24 hours. I called again, and I was told to wait until the follow-up - another 15 days!
willy – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
A very friendly office, professional, and punctual. Dr. Pietrantoni answered my questions and provided excellent guidance regarding my health concerns. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I cannot say enough good things about the care that I have received from Dr. Pietrantoni and his support staff. From the first visit to my latest follow up I have always felt that Dr. Pietrantoni listened to my concerns and very thoroughly explained every procedure and the reasons why they were important to the recovery process. So very grateful to Dr. Pietrantoni for excellent treatment as I am now pain free and able to do the things I love to do.
Laura Allen in Webster, NY – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Pietrantoni for any type of foot issue you may have. Being a new patient, I was so pleased to receive a quick appointment date. The staff and nurses were so pleasant, helpful and kind. Dr. Pietrantoni thoroughly examined my foot, discussed x rays and made suggestions. He took time to listen and addressed all my needs. Dr. Pietrantoni developed a plan that would decrease and stop my foot pain. Thanks to him I am now pain free!
none – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I just completed several visits at Rochester Podiatry with Dr Pietrantoni. What a wonderful Doctor with a great practice. The care I was provided was over the top. My foot issue was completely taken care of. The staff of Meg and Allison was so warm and welcoming. This medical office is a textbook example of how to run a medical practice and take care of patients. If anyone I know has any issues related to Podiatry, I have no doubt where I recommend they go.
Mike Tomani Sr. in Pittsford, NY – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I am very pleased with the entire experience at this office. The person at the check-in window was kind and efficient. The waiting room was clean.The wait to see the doctor was short. The doctor was very nice and explained everything in great detail. The examination room was clean. The person at the checkout window was very pleasant and efficient. There is an excellent healthcare team at this office and I highly recommend it.
Joe in Penfield, NY – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Over the last two years; from my Heel Pain/Heel Spur and Plantar Fasciitis Pain and Treatment, to my double sprain and avulsion fracture, to my bunion and ingrown toenail treatment Dr Pietrantoni and his staff has been there for me! They are very kind, courteous, and professional. They have provided me with the very best care that I could ever hope to receive. As an experienced nurse (over 23 years) I am very impressed with the skill and the kindness that Dr Pietrantoni has shown.
Karin in caledonia, ny – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr Pietrantoni is a skilled surgeon. His performance of two bunionectomies on my right foot left only fine, nearly transparent scars. There was no pain during the recovery and he followed the recovery closely to ensure proper healing, Walking is now comfortable.! His skills and quiet manner project confidence and concern. I will return to have the bunions on my other foot removed.
Annalisa Allegro in Rochester, NY – Dec 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
My decision to use Dr. Pietrantoni was justified during our initial interview. I explained my problem, he made his examination and knew exactly what and how to respond. His warmth and consideration is always present.
charles t. frank in Rochester, NY – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
helpful and calming caring doctor and staff
ed sharpe in Rochester, NY – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Pietrantoni for over a year and have had two surgeries with him. He is terrific. He has a great personality and makes you feel at ease. He explains everything to you and answers all your questions taking as much time as needed. The surgeries went very well and he did what he said he would. He makes sure you know all the steps in the aftercare and I felt well informed about all of it. I will definitely continue to see him and recommend him to anyone.
Lorna Vining in Avon – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Had a wonderful experience after breaking my foot. Dr. P was there for me immediately the next day. Was able to help without a lot of "red tape".. office staff was great too.
Laurens, NY – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Thank you to Dr. Pietrantoni and his wonderful staff! The doctor is wonderful and has GREAT bedside manor. He helped me become pain free! The girls in the office are very friendly and make me feel like I'm family. Thank you again Rochester Podiatry! I will totally send all my friends and family!
AMM in Rochester,NY – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I had terrible heel pain from a torn ligament and Dr. Pietrantoni cured me with his regime before my third appointment! I highly recommend him. Now I only wear stylish orthopedic sandals and sneakers that were recommended by him. My nephew is getting married soon so next I will buy one of the high heels he recommends so my heel pain won't return. If you have heel pain, don't wait suffering. Make an appointment and let him help you, too!
Laura in Scottsville, NY – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Wonderful doctor and staff with great patient skills who really care about quality of care and patient comfort. Overall a wonderful experience considering
London in Rochester – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
My experience with Rochester Podiatry and Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni has always been excellent. Provider is very consistent and spends a lot of time with his patients. He has a great reputation with other doctors in the area.
Albany, NY – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is amazing! He really took the time to explain everything I needed to do know. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for getting my feet feeling better!!!!
Laurens, NY – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
I went to see Dr Pietrantoni as I had been suffering from Plantar Fasciitis for over 9 months. Previously I had tried physical therapy without success. Walking was painful and I was extremely frustrated. Dr. Pietrantoni put me on the right path to pain free living. Currently I walk without pain. The whole staff at Rochester Podiatry is friendly and motivated to help you in any way they can. I wish I would have come here months ago!
John in Webster, NY – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is great! I chewed his head off the first time I met him, but he listened to my problems very attentively and was still nice.
Rochester, NY – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?
Dr. Pietrantoni is a great Podiatrist. Super knowledgable and funny at the same time. Doesn't even feel like a doctor appt. Would recommend this office to anyone.
Andrea Kearney in Buffalo, NY – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Pietrantoni?

Dr. Massimo Pietrantoni moved to Rochester from Italy with his family when he was young.  After graduating from the Aquinas Institute, he completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Buffalo and received a degree in Biology. Dr....Read more

• Podiatry