Head & Neck Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Masoud Saman, MD
Dr. Saman is a dually-trained subspecialist in the fields of Facial Plastic and Reconstrustive Surgery, as well as Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery. As a board certified surgeon with advanced fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, he is always striving for optimal cosmetic as well as functional results for his patients. Dr. Saman graduated from Newman Smith High School in Carrollton, Texas and attended the University of Texas at Dallas where he received his Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience. In college, he was the recipient of many research and merit awards, including an International Studies Scholarship to the Sorbonne University in Paris, France where he studied French language and humanities. Upon his return, Dr. Saman attended the University of Texas HSC San Antonio Medical School where he graduated at the top of his class with Distinction in Research and induction into the prestigious Gold Humanism Honor Society. Touched and moved by a patient's story, Dr. Saman and his wife established Chance to Smile, a non-profit foundation to help families with children born with cleft lip and palate. Dr. Saman has been active with many humanitarian mission trips since then. After completing his internship in General Surgery at Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers, Dr. Saman underwent his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai in Manhattan, NY. There he had the opportunity to work closely with some of the world pioneers in facial trauma surgery, head and neck cancer, and facial reconstructive surgery. His involvement in research and teaching made him the recipient of numerous recognitions. Following residency training, Dr. Saman pursued an additional year of advanced training in a busy combined Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery fellowship. Dr. Saman's clinical interests include the entire spectrum of facial plastic surgery including facial cosmetic surgery, facial trauma, facial paralysis and reanimation, congenital facial deformities and microvascular surgery. In addition, Dr. Saman specializes in head and neck cancer surgery including robotic surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, as well as skullbase tumors. Upon completing his American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery sponsored fellowship training, Dr. Saman was asked to join the same fellowship as teaching faculty to pass on his knowledge to other surgeons in training. Dr. Saman's interest in academia resulted in his peer nomination and selection as the Resident Teacher of the Year for 2014 by his fellow residents, an honor that he holds close to heart. In addition he has been involved with medical student and resident training. Dr. Saman currently serves as teaching faculty for the DFW Facial Plastic Surgery fellowship under the auspices of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Saman's practice encompasses the full gamut of facial cosmetic and plastic surgery, head and neck surgical oncology, and facial trauma. After over a decade of medical and surgical training, Dr. Saman is excited to bring his expertise back to his community. Dr. Saman and his wife, Parya (a pediatric dentist) and daughter Lilia are delighted to return home to Plano to serve their community.

London Square Office

2317 Coit Rd Ste A

Plano, TX 75075

Dr. Masoud Saman, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Saman

Philosophy

Our Center's philosophy is to create a smooth and comfortable experience for our patients. We are committed to providing you with outstanding service from the moment you call our office. At the Saman Center for Facial Plastic Surgery we understand that every patient is unique and has a unique set of circumstances. We are here to work with you in best enabling you to achieve the results you are looking for.

Dr. Saman's Experience

Dr. Saman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Head & Neck Surgical Oncology

• Facial Trauma
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain

• Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Microvascular Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy

• American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Head and Neck Oncologic and Microvascular Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Saman has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • French

Dr. Saman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saman to family and friends
Dr. Saman's Performance
in Plano, TX |
Saman is a very friendly, knowledgeable doctor. He laid out the recovery plan and executed the surgeries flawlessly. Best experience I've ever had with a doctor. Highly recommend!!!
in Wylie, Tx |
We arrived at Dr. Saman's after leaving the dermatologists office where my wife had just endured a Mohs procedure that removed most of the tissue above her left lip, including 1/3 of her top lip. She was distraught about what this would look like after surgery. Dr. Saman, along with his incredible staff, put our minds at ease with his display of knowledge and confidence. We knew at this point that we were in the right place. The results were and continue to be outstanding. Thanks Dr. Saman!
in Plano, TX |
Very knowledgable , down to earth , very proffessional . If you chose Dr. Saman , you definitely made the right choice. Don't worry , your in great hands.
Dallas, TX |
I have been referred to numerous physicians/specialists throughout my life and this was the first referral I have only positive experiences with. I work in the medical field so I am very picky with the doctors I see. Dr. Saman and his staff (especially Jessica) are phenomenal. Having surgery is very scary for most people and Dr. Saman has mastered making his patients feel at ease. He accomplishes this through his intelligent and detailed explanations and his genuine demeanor. He's amazing!
in Calera, Oklahoma |
INCREDIBLE! Phenomenal. I couldn't never say enough how great Dr. Saman has been to my husband. He was a in very bad semi truck rolloever accident. Broke jaw and shattered chin, not only did Dr. Saman fix that that up perfectly, but his concern and compassion for Jason and I was amazing. He is heavensent ???? for sure. Jason has to have a couple more procendures and done and thankfully Dr Saman will be performing them and we are so glad. I'd recommend him most definitely if he's able he's best!
in Frisco, Texas |
Can't say enough about the professional and expert medical care I have received from Dr. Saman and his staff. They are top rate in every area from the first call I made for an appointment to my surgery follow up has been the best medical attention I have received in all of my years. I am so grateful for the prompt service and care which led to a very positive outcome for me because of their efforts. As a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Saman is definitely The best!
Carrollton, TX |
He didn't do what he told me he is gonna do and the result was awful and he didn't do anything about it.
in Leonard, TX |
Our experience with Dr. Saman was and is a wonderful experience. We could not have had a better doctor. He is professional and friendly at the same time. He fixed my face after having an accident where I ran into a back of a bus while looking away to check a text that came across my phone. I came in with most of my bones broken on the left side of my face and he had me looking better in the first surgery.
in Waco, TX |
Dr. Saman was great. I was not left waiting long, he was very professional and helpful. I will continue going to him and have already referred him to family in the area.
in Plano, TX |
Very positive experience with repair of MOHs surgery on my ear. Office staff attentive and competent.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman and the staff were awesome ?? ??. That was by far the most painless procedure I've had done.. He let me know exactly what he was doing before it was done and he makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. Thank you Dr. Saman and your staff, Linda
in Dallas, TX |
Absolutely! Dr. Saman is not only talented, he really goes out of his way to explain everything. The office staff is also very caring and considerate. Top notch medical practice.
in 2506. 18 str Plano tx 75074 |
Dr Saman is very personable. He took the time to answer all my questions and alleviate my apprehension about surgery. I will and have recommended him to friends. Yes
in Frisco, TX |
in Plano, TX |
Dr Saman was extremely patient answering many questions before and after my complicated surgery for a brain tumor he provided the path for the neuro-surgeon. He was there right after when I had an issue, twice over the weekend and very accessible after the fact in his office and on the phone or even email if a visit wasn't necessary. I was glad to have such an experienced and friendly surgeon by my side for all of throughout and would recommend him highly!
in McKinney, TX |
Timeliness, thorough, compassionate
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman is intelligent, informative, detailed, accurate and he's a great listener. Very professional and friendly staff. Because of him, I'm alive today.
in Plano, TX |
He is a very caring physician and I would recommend him to my family and friends. His staff is very caring and attentive. I could not have asked for a better doctor to perform my surgery.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman was a very professional and very thorough doctor throughout the entire process of my sinuplasty surgery. My breathing has improved substantially and my sleep has too. Thanks Dr. Saman!
in Plano, TX |
Excellent bedside manor Should give lessons to medical students
in Plano, TX |
Dr Saman saved my husband's life in the past year. Following a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer, Dr. Saman successfully performed a very difficult surgery. He has been instrumental in finding the radiation specialist and the oncologist that would take our insurance and offer Kurt the best possible care and outcome. I cannot imagine that we would have had the outcome we now have which is cancer free without Dr. Saman. He is not only the best doctor but also truly cares about his patients.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman's attention to detail is best resembled in his Plastic Surgery Facility. The facility is sooting, clam, and it looks beautiful. The doctor explained all the details of the procedure and his calm and kind approach made me feel comfortable through out the entire procedure.
in Longview, TX |
I just had my second surgery performed by Dr Saman. I have never met a Doctor that had so much compassion to for his patients and making sure they had expert care. He not only took great care of me, but made my family feel comfortable as well. We have full confidence in him and the decisions he is making to help improve quality of life. We travel from East Texas to see him because of his expert care and communication. He had an incredible staff also.
in Allen, TX |
Dr. Saman is not only personable but he is also caring and compassionate. I love the fact that he will take the time to do a genetic test on you to ensure that he is giving you the right medication that will work best for you and the right dose. I originally went ot his office off of an recommendation from an ER doctor who I didn't know and I am so glad I did. I would recommend Dr. Saman to anyone needing a ENT or plastic surgery. Thank you for being that one Doctor who is there for me.
in Mckinney, TX |
I met Dr. Saman in emergency surgery for my face being fractured from a fall. He evaluated my condition and then took 3D images to ensure the cheek implants were perfect. He operated the next day. He did mostly everything inside my mouth and made incisions inside leaving no scarring on my face. I am extremely fortunate to have Dr. Saman step in. I am indebted to him for doing such a wonderful job! He is easy to talk to and conveys information in an informative and caring way.
in Plano, TX |
Dr Saman has a caring attitude. He truly has passion for what he does and it shows. Honest and forthcoming, he's easy to talk to and collaborate with. A true visionary and an asset to the medical community. This face trusts Dr Saman!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I came to Dr. Saman for a second opinion and ended up having him perform my surgery. I was very impressed with his office staff and how friendly they were, offered me coffee when I arrived for my first appointment. They really rolled out the red carpet for me from the moment I walked in. I chose Dr. Saman to perform my surgery because he listed to me and what I had to say. Once he completely understood my story he showed me what was wrong and how I could fix it. THANK YOU
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman is the kindest, most personable, and most competent doctor I have ever met. And he was an answer to prayer in doing my husband's oral cancer surgery. It's been one week since surgery and my husband is doing great. He is now cancer free and does not have to have radiation or chemo. I would highly recommend him to everyone who needs a doctor who is highly skilled in oncology and plastic surgery. And his assistant, Ashley, is the best. Great office staff, also. A true God-send.
I had a massive thyroid cyst that had grown down to my clavicle. This was an extremely scary situation for me and my family. However, Dr. Saman and his staff (Ashley is awesome) were extremely thorough and made me feel at ease about me surgery. I am very blessed with the outcome of my surgery and pathology results! My family was also very impressed with Dr. Saman. I would highly recommend Dr. Saman to anyone. I will definitely return to Dr. Saman if his services are needed again. Thank you!
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Saman performed an urgent surgery on me and successfully repaired a cerebrospinal fluid leak that had developed in my nasal sinus, a dangerous condition. I was told by the other doctors involved in the surgery that they were very impressed with his expertise. Dr. Saman and his staff are very caring and thorough, and have given me excellent follow up care. I would definitely choose Dr. Saman for facial plastic surgery.
in The Colony, TX |
Dr. Saman is meticulous with his care. At the start of my apt, he took his time looking at my face and skin and explaining options for me. My results are fantasic -- both the Botox and the Juvederm. You can tell he really cares about his patients. He even gave me his cell number so I could follow up afterward and let him know if I was happy with my results. I will definitely use Sr. Saman again.
Have you seen Dr. Masoud Saman, MD?
Are you Dr. Saman?

Visit Dr. Saman

Dr. Saman accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas