Dr. Masoud Azizad, MD

Dr. Masoud Azizad, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

18433 Roscoe Blvd Ste 208 Northridge, CA 91325 Get Directions

I seek to provide the most complete care to my patients in a caring and respectful way.

Dr. Masoud Azizad, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Northridge, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Azizad is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Azizad's Experience

See how Dr. Azizad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Azizad

Dr. Azizad accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Azizad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Azizad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azizad to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Azizad's Performance
    in Charlevoix, MI |
    Dr Azizad has been my doctor for over 10 years. Thanks to him my life has completley turned around for the better because like many others said he listens and not only that he's smart. Over the years as my doctor when it came from small health issues to huge ones he has hit the bulls eye everytime. There arent enough good things to say about Doc. I will say i never do these kinds of reviews but because he has made such a positive impact on my life, I stopped to throw in my two cents.
    in Northridge, CA |
    I never had a personal care provider that i felt comfortable around, cared and assisted me in a very professional matter until i met Doctor Azizad. He is caring, understanding and professional at his work. He is always there to assist me when i am sick or even if i have questions about my health. I am so grateful to have found an awesome doctor! He's the best in the valley! I always refer my clients at work, friends and family to DR. Azizda because i know i can trust him
    in Reseda, CA |
    I have been treated by Dr Azizad for over 5 years. He has always listened to my concerns with utmost care. He has the wonderful ability of interpreting what a layman like me says into medical treatments that make sense. He has made a very positive impact on the quality of my life.
    in Porter Ranch, Ca |
    I had a very good experience very professional and courteous and friendly I strongly recommend him
    Have you seen Dr. Masoud Azizad, MD?
    Are you Dr. Azizad?

Dr. Azizad's Care Philosophy

Dr. Azizad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Azizad has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Azizad's Board Certifications

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1999

Cottage Hosp
      Cottage Hosp

Dr. Azizad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azizad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination