Dr. Masood Hashmi, MD

Dr. Masood Hashmi, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Masood Hashmi, MD is a neurology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences in 1989 and specializes in neurology.

6553 E Baywood Ave Ste 212

Mesa, AZ 85206

Learn about Dr. Hashmi

See how frequently Dr. Hashmi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Myoclonus
high
Headache
high

Dr. Hashmi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hashmi "At Space Coast Neurology, we are committed to help manage your pain. I have eleven years of experience in the management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, previously known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I believe treatment of CRPS should be individualized because patients respond differently to different medications, no two patients are alike. If you are optimistic with a positive attitude, want to get better and improve the quality of your life, then we may be able to help you."

• Neurology

Dr. Hashmi does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Catheterization M C Bklyn Queens Inc
  • Nyu Hospitals Center

Dr. Hashmi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hashmi has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Hashmi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hashmi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hashmi's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hashmi to family and friends

Dr. Hashmi's Performance

GOOD

My only experience with Dr Hashmi was in the hospital. He never told me what tests he ordered, why he ordered them and what the results were. He was more than happy to discuss my ortho issues, which he gave incorrect information on. Upon confronting him on my miss-ortho DX he said he would recheck...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Our team was sorry to hear about these concerns. We want to do everything that we can to provide a quality experience for all of our customers. Please email me at bhcorpsocialresponseteam@bannerhealth.com so that we can get you in touch with the appropriate customer care team to address your concerns. We value your input.

Dr. Hashemite, is one of the worst Doctors I've been seen by. He's cocky, does not listen, and zero bedside manner. I do not recommend him he's a terrible doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1