Vascular Surgery  |
Dr. Maseer Bade, MD
Dr. Maseer Bade, MD is a vascular surgery doctor who practices in Falls Church, VA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Bade is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Novant Health Prince William Medical Center.

2921 Telestar Ct

Falls Church, VA 22042

Dr. Maseer Bade, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bade

Our mission statement: To provide comprehensive and unsurpassed cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgical services to all of our adult and pediatric patients in a caring and compassionate way.

Dr. Bade's Experience

Dr. Bade's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery

• Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Vascular Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Renal Artery Arteriosclerotic Disease
  • Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Varicose Veins

• Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure
  • Vascular Transcatheter Embolization
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Wabash College
  • Albert Einstein University-Montefiore Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • Columbia University-Presbyterian Hospital
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Bade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bade to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bade's Performance
in Burke, VA |
Dr. Bade is very thorough in explaining the condition and the repair involved. He is extremely patient and takes the time to answer any concerns the patient has. He inspires confidence and is highly competent.
in Springfield, VA |
Dr Bade is considered one of the best vascular surgeons in the greater Washington area. My fist experience was in 2010 when he repaired an Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) at INOVA Fairfax Hospital. The operation was a total success. Dr Bade keeps track of the stent via annual ultrasound tests to ensure it is working properly. Meanwhile, he was tracking the growth of a popliteal aneurysm, which he repaired this year. I trust Dr Bade and his staff implicitly. They are definitely my A-Team.
Alexandria, VA |
I found Dr. Bade to be professional and caring. He provided me a detailed explanation of my surgery (carotid stenosis). His staff guided me through the pre-surgery procedures and post-surgery check ups. I had total confidence in him and his team.
in Clifton, VA |
Dr. Bade has been an outstanding physician and surgeon. Coming from a medical family, I am extremely critical of the care and advice I get from my medical care givers. He has taken care of me and operated on my abdominal aortic aneurysm. I wouldn't wish to go to anyone else.
in Manassas, VA |
I have had the privilege of having Dr. Bade as my physician. He is very professional, kind and caring. I feel very fortunate.
in Gainesville, VA |
Dr. Bade is an amazing doctor. He performed 3 bypass surgeries on my Dad's leg and the operations have allowed my Dad to continue to walk. We are very thankful for his work. He is always very calm and professional, even during challenging times or when delivering bad news.
in Springfield, VA |
Dr. Bade saved my life!! Following complications w/TAVR Surgery at INOVA Fairfax hospital, I experienced internal bleeding. Although Dr. Bade was NOT involved w/my surgery, he was "on call" and available. He immediately stopped arterial bleeding and restored blood flow by inserting a stent. I am absolutely convinced I would have died without Dr. Bade's intervention. He was especialy thorough, kind and considerate in thoroughly briefing my family of the steps being taken and the progress.
in Falls Church |
Bade was very methodical in approaching the femoral endarterectomy he performed on me last October. Because of rare complications, what should have been a routine surgery wound up lasting nearly seven hours. Bade was prepared for any possibility, and when my femoral artery collapsed during surgery, he moved swiftly and preserved this patient's life. I was out of the hospital after three days. I would recommend Maseer Bade as a surgeon to everyone who requires vascular surgery.
in Centreville, VA |
Dr. Bade has performed 2 major bypass surgeries on my Dad's leg and also treated 2 separate blood clots in the leg. I understand he is a very busy man, but he always treats my Dad as a priority. My Dad suffers from delirium each time he goes in the hospital and Dr. Bade tries to minimize the delirium episodes as best he can. I am very thankful and grateful to Dr. Bade for the successful vascular surgeries he has performed on my Dad.
in Locust Grove, Va |
Dr. Bade was a consulting physician who was overseeing my surgery and he was full of knowledge and compassion. It was refreshing.
in Catharpin, VA |
I have had two major vascular surgeries and one outpatient procedure with Dr. Bade. He is an amazing and dedicated doctor. He epitomizes what the Hippocratic Oath stands for. His skill and knowledge, in the vascular field, is superior, in my opinion, to all other physicians in the area. I respect him, trust him and highly recommend him to anyone needing vascular services. He also spends the appropriate time to insure you understand your condition and any procedures.
in Burke, VA |
Dr Bade saved my life. I was experiencing a AAA rupture and was a difficult case. One year later I'm doing very well with no significant after effects. I'm his patient for life to monitor related conditions and feel like I'm in great hands.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Dr. Bade was great. His office staff sucks. They are rude make appointments and when you get there at the exact time they tell you your late and send you away. I have not had a follow up appointment because of his staff and I would never recomment them because of this Two years out and my legs are numb, my kidneys are failing and its all related to this surgery. A follow up would have helped.
in Oakton, VA |
My wife and I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Bade. Not only did he explain the situation I was confronting -- emergency blood clot surgery -- but he did so in a readily understandable and calming manner. I only wish that all of my interactions with other Doctors were similar to that experienced with Dr. Bade. Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Bade.
in Burke, VA |
Dr. Bade is an extremely professional, experienced, and skilled surgeon who performed an endarterectomy on my right carotid on 12/15/15 with great success. My recovery was swift and easy, and I was amazed that I had no pain nor side effects. I opted for olocal anesthesia so as to minimize side effects and to facilitate an easy recovery, and I found it was not frightening. I was calm and comfortable the whole time. After the recommended 2 weeks of no driving, I returned to work.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Bade is a highly skilled, dedicated surgeon. The care provided to me through 2 serious (successful) surgeries has been extraordinary. His bedside manner is warm, caring and compassionate. He fully focuses on the patient and listens to concerns. He kept my family apprised of all developments during my long surgeries. I definitely recommend Dr. Bade and his wonderful staff.
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Bade is the epitome of the what every doctor should be. I feel as though, I am fortunate enough to have the best of the best.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Bade performed two vascular operations on me. He is excellent at explaining procedures beforehand as well as being very attentive to my recovery and recuperation after the procedures.
Have you seen Dr. Maseer Bade, MD?
Are you Dr. Bade?

Visit Dr. Bade

Dr. Bade accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Bade has admitting privileges