Dr. Masayuki Inouye, MD

Dr. Masayuki Inouye, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Masayuki Inouye, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Hackensack, NJ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Inouye is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center.

Bergen Ear, Nose, & Throat Assoc. P.A.

20 Prospect Ave Ste 909

Hackensack, NJ 07601

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Inouye

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Inouye's Experience

Dr. Inouye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Stanford University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Stanford University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Inouye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Inouye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Inouye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Inouye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Inouye to family and friends
Dr. Inouye's Performance
in Bloomfield, NJ |
Doctor Inouye is an excellent surgeon. I had my thyroid removed but I feel great. He is gentle and takes time to listen to his patients. I highly recommend him..
in New Jersey |
Dr Inouye and his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend this ENT after much research. I trust him fully !
in Westwood, NJ |
Dr. Inouye performed thyroid surgery on my husband a little over a month ago. What a fantastic doctor he is. Not only is he a great surgeon, but he is a really nice man. He always made sure all our questions were answered. He called the day after he got back from vacation to personally explain the pathology results to me. His office staff is terrific too. This was a really impressive experience and I just recommended him today to my cousin.
in Paramus, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is one of the best Doctors I have ever been treated by. His patience, guidance, understanding and treatment of my problems were as good as it gets! His personality and calmness was so reassuring and I am so happy that I was lucky enough to be treated by him. I highly recommend him to anyone that has an ENT problem. He is always on time and will sit and listen for as long as it takes to find the source of the problem. Great Doctor! Kenny Orr
in Ft Lee, NJ |
In February I had a benign parotid tumor removed by dr Inouye. This is a complex procedure with possible serious complications like facial nerve injury and face paralysis. Dr Inouye was exceptionally skilled. My surgery went well, I had no complications, no pain and the scar almost invisible now! Dr Inouye is a world-class caliber doctor,with the highest surgical skills, very knowledgeable and very professsional. Thank you dr Inouye!
in Paramus, NJ |
He's excellent. Very experienced. Answers all of your questions. Caring and best of all listens to your needs. He performed a parotidectomy 4 days ago and I feel amazing. No pain. He guided me step by step through what I would experience and he's been on point. I recommend him 100% to anyone.
in North Bergen, NJ |
Dr. Inouye was very knowledgeable and professional. He explained thoroughly my condition and my options for the surgery. He was so respectful in acknowledging my family member that was with me at my visit. He gave the same attention to me and my family which put us at ease that we 100% sure that he was the correct surgeon. To top it off my surgery was performed perfectly. Not only did everything go as he explained, his work was amazing! It was sad to say good bye. Definitely recommending him!
in Old Bridge, NJ |
He's excellent! He performed two surgeries on me to remove thyroid cancer. He made sure I was comfortable and he answered any questions that I had. The scar isn't even noticeable.
in nj |
I never wrote a review like this as I am so upset after visiting this guy, I went for nasal congestion and he didn't do anything on the first visit ( paid copay though) and asked me to go for scanning, not sure and I went for scanning and came for the next visit (again paid copay), he talked based on my thinking and gave prescription of what I said. Though medicine doesn't work, I stopped using. I got a bill for checking inside my nose. I afraid of getting bill for sitting on the chair..
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Fantastic doctor and surgeon; very compassionate as well as highly skilled.
in Tenafly, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is a very experienced surgeon and a competent, caring person. He takes his time to explain things and listens to any patient concerns. I felt very confident in his hands doing my thyroid surgery.
San Francisco, CA |
extremely calming, patient, very thorough in his explanation and explained in an easy to understand manner. i had half my thyroid removed 2 weeks ago and you can tell already that the scar is going to be minimal if even visible at all. I felt very comfortable in his hands.
in Nutley, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is an exceptionally skilled doctor. My life has improved dramatically because of him. A year ago, I finally decided to go see an ENT doctor due to chronic hearing loss and sharp pains in one ear. Surgery was needed. He performed tympanoplasty/mastoidectomy surgery to remove a cyst (cholesteatoma) and to replace my destroyed stapes (as a result of the cyst) with a titanium stapes prosthesis. Few months after surgery and my hearing is phenomenal thanks to Dr. Inouye's meticulous skills.
in Paramus, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is a wonderful, kind, caring doctor. He was extremely skilled and gentle while removing impacted wax from my ear. I highly recommend him.
Parsippany, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr.Inouye. He was highly recommended by my endocrinologist and he did my Thyroidectomy. He carefully reviewed all my lab tests, listened to all my questions/concerns, explained every step clearly. He does not rush during the consultation and is patient. Had a speedy recovery. Anna, his surgical coordinator was excellent as well. She coordinated everything smoothly.
in North Arlington |
My husband and I highly recommend Dr Inouye. My husband had squamous cell carcinomas of the neck cancer and he saved his life. Everyone we recommend Dr Inouye to are extremely satisfied with his procedures and diagnosis! His expertise and professionalism as an ear, nose and throat doctor is what we value the most.
in Local, NJ |
I needed a new ENT. Dr Inouye listened to everything, did basic tests before asking me which treatment I would like to try first, change diet, 2 weeks on drugs, or slightly more aggressive test. Tried diff diet with no better results so went for test he recommended. It showed I might need other treatment. He sent me results I could bring to a Gastroenterologist without having to return. I chose him based on almost 100% 5 star (150) reviews, before the Gastroenterologist said he was the best.
in hillsdale nj |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Inouye. His explanations were clear and understandable. From my first visit I knew I was in the bests hands for my surgery. I highly recommend him. He is really the best of the best. h.t.
in New Jersey |
100%. I would recommend Dr Inouye to anyone.. He makes you feel totally at ease. He explains everything in detail. Encourages you to ask questions. Always on top of test results and keeping you updated on your results. He actually makes the calls himself
in River Edge, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is one of the best Doctors in the world. Thanks Doc!
in Roselle Park, NJ |
He listens, and communicates back superbly well. Makes you feel at ease. Knows his stuff. Gives you ample time. He did a surgery on my right ear to fill the hole in my eardrum, cleaned up what we thought could be a tumor, and repaired a bridge in the inner ear. I had not been able to go in any waterbody or even shower with peace for years with the punctured ear, but now after the surgery, I feel unbelievably good. I can dive into a swimming pool now!! Yay!! Great experience! Highly recommended!
in Demarest, NJ |
Dr. Inouye was very knowledgeable about my condition (Thyroid nodule). He listened to my history and provided me with answers to all my questions. I did not feel rushed at anytime during my appointment. He explained each step of the procedures he performed, as well as each step of the surgery I was facing. I felt totally comfortable, pain-free and in the hands of a very competent Doctor.
in New York, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Inouye. He explained the surgery well, answered all of my questions, and made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. He also did a great job with the scar.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
I will highly recommend
in Dumont, NJ |
Dr Inouye is competent, professional, compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone needing a surgeon of this type. My husband and I are grateful and humbled by his experience and performance. Thank you.
in Fort Lee NJ |
He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!
in New Jersey |
He was very professional & attentive to my condition . My surgery went very well.
Hackensack, NJ |
He is caring, office visits are on time. Professional services. Great surgeon .
in Bergenfield, NJ |
He is very professional. Good bedside manner. Explains your diagnosis and the procedure/surgery that he is going to do very clearly. Take his time to answer your questions. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Montvale , NJ |
I had a Thyroidectomy with Dr. Inouye in Dec. 2015. He is a very knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. I am an extremely anxious patient, and I was able to talk to him and feel at ease. No one wants to have surgery, but, if you find that need it, I highly recommend Dr. Inouye. My scar is almost unnoticeable. More importantly, my Thyroid Cancer is gone, thanks to Dr. Inouye. I would also like to thank Anna, the surgery coordinator, who goes above and beyond to help you through this process.
in Pompton Lakes, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is a compassionate and responsive physician who has successfully performed very serious and complex sinus surgery on me. He listens and he truly cares about his patient's physical and emotional well being. And, knowing that patients with serious conditions are already sitting on pins and needles, he won't make you wait forever for results of scans, etc., and calls you back personally. As far as professional competence and experience, I wouldn't trust any other surgeon?he is the best!
in Allendale, NJ |
Dr. Inouye is kind, patient, thoughtful, skilled and meticulous. I was very nervous for my surgery and he was very kind when I started crying during my first session with him. I ask A LOT of questions and he was patient and thoughtful in answering them. My two surgeries with him went very well. I did not suffer any damage to my parathyroids nor did I have too much pain. My scar is so small and low that even a Sloan Kettering endocrinologist mentioned I must have had a very talented surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Masayuki Inouye, MD?
Are you Dr. Inouye?

Visit Dr. Inouye

Dr. Inouye accepts 8 insurance carriers
    Aetna POS
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Inouye has admitting privileges

Hackensack University Medical Center
30 Prospect Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Inouye at Bergen Ear, Nose, & Throat Assoc. P.A.

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist