Dr. Marykaren Pena, MD
Dr. Marykaren Pena, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Humacao, PR and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pena has extensive experience in Headache. She graduated from UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO / MEDICAL SCIENCES CAMPUS in 1994. Her office accepts new patients.
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pena
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pena treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pena treats other conditions, please contact the office at (787) 852-0886.
Headache is a common symptom that can sometimes signal a more serious condition, such as migraine, high blood pressure, or cerebral hemorrhage.Compare with other Headache specialists.
Dr. Pena is experienced in the area of Headache. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pena's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pena's conditions and procedures:
- All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test
- Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan
- Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation
- Dementia Evaluation
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Essential Tremor
- Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Evoked Potential Test
- Functional Movement Screening
- Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test
- Head CT Scan
- Home Sleep Study
- ImPACT Testing
- Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
- Memory Evaluation
- Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy Testing
- Quantitative Sensory Test (QST)
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Seizure Disorders
- TCD Bubble Test
- Tension Headache
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Wada Test
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pena accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Leave a reviewHow was your experience with Dr. Pena?