Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle SurgeryFemaleAge 38

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Clifton, NJ and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from TEMPLE UNIVERSITY / PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE in 2010. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack University Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM

Brucato Foot And Ankle Surgery

1011 Clifton Ave Ste 1G Clifton, NJ 07013
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Brucato with our nearby Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset today at (908) 663-9705.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Dr. Brucato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brucato

4.5

I have been a patient of Dr. Brucato for a number of years and she has helped correct the issues with my feet. She is attentive and very caring. The orthotics she recommended were the best solution to keep my feet feeling great!
Karen R. – Sep 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I had a surgery with Dr. Brucato. The surgery went well. After the surgery, I had mild pain for a day and a half. The follow-up visits and the follow-up care were flawless. In summary, I was very happy with the surgery procedure and I would recommend Dr. Brucato.
Haim Ner – Jul 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I started seeing Dr. Brucato about chronic ankle pain that was making it near impossible to walk for extended periods of time. Dr. Brucato helped advocate for the MRIs necessary to confirm a chronic deltoid ligament sprain in addition to multiple others. She then treated it with amniotic injection, which greatly reduced the pain and has allowed for physical therapy to regain strength. I am now able to walk normally again and I am grateful to have healed without needing surgery.
CL – May 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
Dr. Brucato is an outstanding physician. She has an upbeat attitude and communicates in a clear, understandable, and direct manner. She inspires tremendous trust in her recommendations with this approach and I feel fortunate that she became my podiatrist. The nurses and support staff in her office are both professional and friendly. They help create a very comfortable atmosphere. I had corrective surgery performed on both feet due to issues with bunions as well as uric acid deposits on big toe joints from severe gout. I had pain in my feet whenever I walked long distances for over 3 years. Dr. Brucato performed separate surgeries on each foot, and I highly appreciated that she uses more minimally invasive surgical techniques, which helped speed up my recovery from each surgery. I am now able to walk long distances without pain. It is a liberating feeling. I’m planning a hiking trip to Acadia National Park in Maine for next spring with two of my nieces. Thank you Dr. Brucato!
Outstanding Physician – Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
Around November/December 2020 - Jan 2021, when Covid numbers in NJ were high, the staff along with Dr. Brucato did not wear their masks when speaking on the phones despite the small office and the plexiglass doesn't cover their area nearly enough. One staff member didn't wear her mask in a tight hallway where patients have to pass. I emailed the doctor my concern and her reply (in writing in an email) was, "I'm sorry you feel that way." She did NOT state that they would be more careful nor say she will make necessary changes during a global pandemic when people are dying, but her reply was "I'm sorry you feel that way." I finally emailed her again about a week or 2 ago to state my utter disappointment in how they handled their office during Coronavirus since I decided I wasn't going to order a copy of my orthotics, but I never heard back. A positive energy office, yes. But let's not make it a positive covid test. Even with numbers dropping, I wouldn't return. Bad for my feet too.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
When I first come I was in a lot of pain. Every time I came it got better, little by little and today it is all better except for a little pain after sitting and then standing up. Thank you so much I really appreciate all the work you have done to help me
ts – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
Saw Dr. Brucato after a visit to the ER who determined I had a broken fibula. Fought with ortho to get an appointment just for a follow up. I was recommended to Dr. Brucato’s practice by a family member, her practice gave me an appointment a week and a half sooner than the ortho. Super friendly and helpful staff, Dr. Brucato took X-rays and saw I needed surgery (mind you the ER missed that) my bone was broken in two places and I had the surgery that week. A month later progress and healing has been steady. Dr. Brucato has been amazing! She is friendly, knowledgeable and listens to my concerns! Would not change her!!!!
Leonor Sanchez – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
after suffering with a bunion for several years and visiting other foot and ankle specialists with no success, Dr Brucato suggested surgery to insert plates to correct my bunion. I am now healed with no bunion and no pain! Excellent Doctor and staff who were all caring and efficient even through the weeks of pandemic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
BB – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I had an ingrown nail, which sounds stupid, but I literally couldn't walk. Dr Brucato's office gave me an appointment for the very next day, I got a simple procedure, and in just 3 days I was able to walk around just fine. She and the people in her office are a pleasure to be around!
MIS – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
LOVE Dr Brucato!!! Wish everyone could see her!!
idb – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
After about 6 months of nagging foot pain, I decided to visit Dr Brucato's office in Clifton, NJ. Walked into a clean reception area with friendly staff and waiting 3-4- minutes before being taken into the exam room. Dr Burcato came in just a few minutes after my paperwork was done. She was very thorough, huge smile and really relaxing to be examined by. After a couple of x-rays, I received cortisone shots & my foot was bandaged. A week later I'm back for my follow up still pain free!!!
jap – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
the expeirnece i had with brucato foot and ankle surgery was great. they tended to my removed toe nail better than i had ever imagined. i was surprised how fast it healed. that's all thanks to them of course for telling me how to care for my wound.
mp – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
Since day 1, Dr Brucato & Staff have made me feel comfortable & welcomed. More importantly, 2 months post-op and this guy is back & BETTER than ever! It has been such a pleasure to have been treated by this office. 10/10 Experience!
R. Rebasch – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
My friend Jen recommended Dr Brucato & it was a perfect fit. She is easy going, knowledgeable and very talented in her field of foot and ankle. She exceptionally took care of an ulcer on my foot that I had obtained from a burn and taught me a few things about my feet. It's a family-like community among the staff who teach each other daily and I had the opportunity of watching them learn on me, considering I was there every week for 9 weeks, driving Tamara bonkers on what color cast I wanted! Being a teacher myself, it was an awesome experience. I will continue therapy with Dr B on a weekly basis for my neuropathy, and continue to watch this team learn and grow in this specialized field.
Joanna – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
After 3 podiatrists I found Dr Brucato! After just 1 visit she identified my problem, provided treatment, and after days my ankle pain was gone! I suffered for almost 3 months prior to seeing her. If you need a caring, knowledgeable physician, look no further than Dr Brucato!!
ng – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I am so thankful to have found Brucato Foot & Ankle! Dr Brucato & her staff were able to help my plantar faciitis with the most conservative methods possible, which I really appreciated! The office is super friendly, and I always feel comfortable when I'm there. I would recommend Brucato Foot & Ankle to anyone experiencing for or ankle problems!
fg – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I came here after an ER diagnosis of a fractured bone in my foot. I was able to get an appointment right away, for which I was grateful. Dr Brucato did a thorough exam and explained everything clearly to me, including treatment options. The entire staff is always friendly and helpful. It has truly been a pleasure receiving care here!
do – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I came in with very tight pain in both ankles. I would have trouble walking and running. Dr Brucato was very thorough in determining the cause of my pain. After receiving my orthotics it was like night and day the relief I felt.
pc – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
Dr Brucato help me a lot. I had pain in my foot with the treatment she gave me I no longer have pain. The shots she gave me I never felt. Her office staff is very nice and helpful. If you have problems with your feet I tell you to go to her.
jm – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?
I came in with the worst ingrown toenail of my life! Dr Brucato assured me it would be easy to take care of. She did the whole process quickly and efficiently, but most importantly it was pain free. After following their instructions I was pain free in a couple days and back to regular day-to-day activities.
en – Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Brucato?