Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM

PodiatryFemaleAge 37

Dr. Brucato

Brucato Foot and Ankle Surgery

1011 Clifton Ave Ste 1g Clifton, NJ 07013

Dr. Maryellen Brucato, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Clifton, NJ. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack University Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Brucato to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Brucato with our nearby Podiatry Specialists at Clara Maass Medical Center.

These providers are on the medical staff of Clara Maass Medical Center.

Dr. Brucato's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brucato

4.4

84.48275862068965%

Dr. Brucato
Around November/December 2020 - Jan 2021, when Covid numbers in NJ were high, the staff along with Dr. Brucato did not wear their masks when speaking on the phones despite the small office and the plexiglass doesn't cover their area nearly enough. One staff member didn't wear her mask in a tight hallway where patients have to pass. I emailed the doctor my concern and her reply (in writing in an email) was, "I'm sorry you feel that way." She did NOT state that they would be more careful nor say she will make necessary changes during a global pandemic when people are dying, but her reply was "I'm sorry you feel that way." I finally emailed her again about a week or 2 ago to state my utter disappointment in how they handled their office during Coronavirus since I decided I wasn't going to order a copy of my orthotics, but I never heard back. A positive energy office, yes. But let's not make it a positive covid test. Even with numbers dropping, I wouldn't return. Bad for my feet too.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 03, 2021
Saw Dr. Brucato after a visit to the ER who determined I had a broken fibula. Fought with ortho to get an appointment just for a follow up. I was recommended to Dr. Brucato’s practice by a family member, her practice gave me an appointment a week and a half sooner than the ortho. Super friendly and helpful staff, Dr. Brucato took X-rays and saw I needed surgery (mind you the ER missed that) my bone was broken in two places and I had the surgery that week. A month later progress and healing has been steady. Dr. Brucato has been amazing! She is friendly, knowledgeable and listens to my concerns! Would not change her!!!!
Leonor Sanchez – Jul 03, 2020
after suffering with a bunion for several years and visiting other foot and ankle specialists with no success, Dr Brucato suggested surgery to insert plates to correct my bunion. I am now healed with no bunion and no pain! Excellent Doctor and staff who were all caring and efficient even through the weeks of pandemic! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
BB – Jun 24, 2020
I had an ingrown nail, which sounds stupid, but I literally couldn't walk. Dr Brucato's office gave me an appointment for the very next day, I got a simple procedure, and in just 3 days I was able to walk around just fine. She and the people in her office are a pleasure to be around!
MIS – Jun 24, 2020
LOVE Dr Brucato!!! Wish everyone could see her!!
idb – Mar 16, 2020
After about 6 months of nagging foot pain, I decided to visit Dr Brucato's office in Clifton, NJ. Walked into a clean reception area with friendly staff and waiting 3-4- minutes before being taken into the exam room. Dr Burcato came in just a few minutes after my paperwork was done. She was very thorough, huge smile and really relaxing to be examined by. After a couple of x-rays, I received cortisone shots & my foot was bandaged. A week later I'm back for my follow up still pain free!!!
jap – Mar 16, 2020
the expeirnece i had with brucato foot and ankle surgery was great. they tended to my removed toe nail better than i had ever imagined. i was surprised how fast it healed. that's all thanks to them of course for telling me how to care for my wound.
mp – Mar 12, 2020
Since day 1, Dr Brucato & Staff have made me feel comfortable & welcomed. More importantly, 2 months post-op and this guy is back & BETTER than ever! It has been such a pleasure to have been treated by this office. 10/10 Experience!
R. Rebasch – Feb 19, 2020
My friend Jen recommended Dr Brucato & it was a perfect fit. She is easy going, knowledgeable and very talented in her field of foot and ankle. She exceptionally took care of an ulcer on my foot that I had obtained from a burn and taught me a few things about my feet. It's a family-like community among the staff who teach each other daily and I had the opportunity of watching them learn on me, considering I was there every week for 9 weeks, driving Tamara bonkers on what color cast I wanted! Being a teacher myself, it was an awesome experience. I will continue therapy with Dr B on a weekly basis for my neuropathy, and continue to watch this team learn and grow in this specialized field.
Joanna – Feb 19, 2020
After 3 podiatrists I found Dr Brucato! After just 1 visit she identified my problem, provided treatment, and after days my ankle pain was gone! I suffered for almost 3 months prior to seeing her. If you need a caring, knowledgeable physician, look no further than Dr Brucato!!
ng – Jan 23, 2020
I am so thankful to have found Brucato Foot & Ankle! Dr Brucato & her staff were able to help my plantar faciitis with the most conservative methods possible, which I really appreciated! The office is super friendly, and I always feel comfortable when I'm there. I would recommend Brucato Foot & Ankle to anyone experiencing for or ankle problems!
fg – Jan 10, 2020
I came here after an ER diagnosis of a fractured bone in my foot. I was able to get an appointment right away, for which I was grateful. Dr Brucato did a thorough exam and explained everything clearly to me, including treatment options. The entire staff is always friendly and helpful. It has truly been a pleasure receiving care here!
do – Nov 01, 2019
I came in with very tight pain in both ankles. I would have trouble walking and running. Dr Brucato was very thorough in determining the cause of my pain. After receiving my orthotics it was like night and day the relief I felt.
pc – Sep 16, 2019
Dr Brucato help me a lot. I had pain in my foot with the treatment she gave me I no longer have pain. The shots she gave me I never felt. Her office staff is very nice and helpful. If you have problems with your feet I tell you to go to her.
jm – Sep 12, 2019
I came in with the worst ingrown toenail of my life! Dr Brucato assured me it would be easy to take care of. She did the whole process quickly and efficiently, but most importantly it was pain free. After following their instructions I was pain free in a couple days and back to regular day-to-day activities.
en – Sep 09, 2019
I came in feeling a lot of pain in my right foot. The arch of my foot was very swollen. After Dr. Brucato examined me she knew exactly what would heal and relieve the pain. I am pleased to say in just one week I feel 90% better! I would highly recommend her.
JD – Sep 09, 2019
Came to Dr Brucato with severe hammertoe and inward facing big toe. Surgery was in order, it went perfectly. I had minimal post op pain for a few days. Follow up office visits went well, staff were top notch. I would highly recommend Dr Brucato if you have any foot issues!
PF – Sep 05, 2019
I found Dr. Maryellen by research and chance. It's a brand new practice and the staff tries hard amti accommodate and they are quite friendly. The family and I are so far quite happy with her. U suspect it was the administration of the old office, for the hospital staff has strongly recommended her. No complaints at all. Maybe trying to hard? Is there a thing? The waiting room is a touch to cozy with fellow patients. It's the only downside I can think of so far.Reminds me of Amtrak.IL!!
ed – Aug 19, 2019
In May of 2019 I went to the emergency room at Hackensack Hospital after losing Two and a half toes in an accident. Dr Brucato did surgery to repair my foot and was with me all the way through recovery. I can now walk, run and do all the activities I did before the accident. Dr Brucato and her excellent staff were incredible during the entire time.
JL – Aug 08, 2019
I was coming with hard pain on my foot, but I received a therapies and special sock and boot that help to my foot. I am feel good now!
mm – Aug 06, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Brucato?

Dr. Brucato is a board certified foot and ankle reconstructive surgeon now serving the surrounding community of Clifton, NJ! Even though Dr. Brucato is...Read more

• Podiatry