Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD

Allergy & ImmunologyFemaleAge 46

Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Saifi has extensive experience in Environmental Allergies. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD

Allergy And Immunology Dallas

10 Medical Pkwy Dallas, TX 75234
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Saifi

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Saifi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Saifi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (972) 661-9187.

Environmental Allergies

Compare with other Environmental Allergies specialists.

Dr. Saifi is experienced in the area of Environmental Allergies. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Cold
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Constipation
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Food Allergy
  • Food Poisoning
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Toxic Effect of Venom
  • Vertigo
  • Wheezing

Dr. Saifi accepts

Dr. Saifi accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Preferred PPO

Dr. Saifi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saifi

4.0

I had a new patient appointment. One hour before, it switched to a televisit, which I understood due to Covid. I waited 30 minutes in the Zoom waiting room and finally had to leave because I was at work. Never saw or heard from the doctor. Not my idea of a helpful provider. I was also charged my copay for nothing..
  • Long wait times
Jan 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?
Dr. Saifi is incredible. She is wonderfully relatable, intelligent, and lovely to speak with at every appointment. It’s rare to find a doctor that spends time listening and discussing your health and treatment at length. My medical conditions are very complicated, and I feel extremely confident in her care. Searching for doctors these days can be arduous, so like you, I heavily rely on these reviews. If you are looking for a physician specializing in allergy & immunology, I highly recommend becoming her patient.
Lynn Hudson – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?
Dr Saifi is always the best. My wife and I have been seeing her since 2017 when my wife had pneumonia which turned to sepsis and she almost died because we thought she was allergic to penicillin and was on alternative antibiotics. After 10 weeks of IV therapy she slowly started recovery. We went to Dr. Saifi on the recommendation of our Infectious Disease Specialist for drug allergy testing. Turns out she no longer had her childhood allergy to penicillin. We can only wish that we had done this sooner and our options for the sepsis treatment would have been much more successful. We now see her regularly for immune and allergy testing to make sure we are properly immunized against future infections. We are both seniors and this is something everyone should take seriously and be tested. Dr. Saifi always takes an abundance of time to talk to us not only about our immune system but our overall health in general including all areas of care to better address our health issues completel
Dan – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?
Dr Saifi is a very caring & compassionate doctor. I have a very long & complicated medical history & she was very interested in helping me to get better. She ran test that needed to be done & referred me to other doctors where was needed. I with I could find more doctors like her.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?
I can not say enough good thing about Dr. Saifi, but the biggest one is that she truly saved my life. I was referred to her after too many z packs not working! She was extremely through and precise as we were trying to get to the root of my problems. She is so positive and always knew what was best for me and my lifestyle. Folks, like I said before I can not say enough good things about Dr. Saifi!
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?
I would like to thank you Dr. Saifi. Her diagnosis were 100% right for my son. I highly recommend anybody if you have any allergic issues. Thanks again Dr Saifi.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maryam Saifi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saifi?

• Allergy & Immunology