Dr. Cathy Yoder, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Premier Family Medicine 747 E County Line Rd Ste B Greenwood, IN 46143 Get Directions
Dr. Cathy Yoder, MD
As a Board Certified Physician in Family Medicine, I enjoy seeing patients of all ages. My staff and I strive to develop a personal and caring relationship with each patient and their families.

Dr. Yoder's Care Philosophy

We specialize in caring for patients of all ages and believe that we can best serve the individual by serving the entire family. As an independent practice, we are your advocate and your medical home. All of us at Premier Family Medicine work closely with our patients to help them maintain good health, to help them get better quickly when stricken by acute illness, and to manage their chronic health conditions. We believe in open and honest communication throughout the practice. Because we care about you and your health, we give you our honest assessment, though it may not be what you want to hear. We believe in continuity of care and refer only when necessary. When we do refer our patients to a specialist, we work closely with the specialists to coordinate all of your care.

Dr. Yoder's Experience

See how Dr. Yoder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yoder

Dr. Yoder accepts 26 insurance carriers

Dr. Yoder is now accepting new patients
Premier Family Medicine747 E County Line Rd Ste B
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317) 789-9600Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Yoder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yoder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yoder to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Yoder's Performance
Indianapolis, IN |
I love Dr. Yoder. She is personable and caring.
Indianapolis, IN |
I have been going to Doctor Yoder for a long time. She has always been caring and compassionate. For the last 3 years I have been suffering with tailbone pain. Doctor Yoder has helped me relieve some of the pain and has suggested holistic options for added support. She thinks outside of the box and for that I am very grateful.
Indianapolis, IN |
I am very grateful to have been referred to Dr. Yoder several years ago. She is an outstanding physician - personable, highly knowledgeable, and she truly cares for her patients. Her staff is also equally caring, friendly and professional. I also love the office - it is conveniently located and very peaceful and beautifully decorated. I highly recommend Dr. Yoder!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Very caring & compassionate. She has shown genuine concern for me, especially during a very stressful time in my life. I'm so happy to be a patient of Dr. Yoders & I have & will continue to recommend her to others.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I've been a patient of Dr Yoder for many years. I would never go anywhere else. Dr Yoder and her staff are very professional and make every effort to make you feel at ease while in their care. Here is an example. A few years back I was in a car accident in the morning and that afternoon my daughter was at an appointment at Dr. Yoders office. My daughter had mentioned the wreck. Later that day I received a phone call from Dr Yoder asking if I was okay. Amazing!! Personal and professional!!
Indianapolis, IN |
Listens closely and is very caring. I often recommend her to others.
Have you seen Dr. Cathy Yoder, MD?
Are you Dr. Yoder?

Compare Dr. Yoder

Dr. Yoder says...

As a Board Certified Physician in Family Medicine, I enjoy seeing patients of all ages.  My staff and I strive to develop a personal and caring relationship with each patient and their families.

Dr. Yoder's Care Philosophy

All of us at Premier Family Medicine work closely with our patients to help them maintain good health, to help them get better quickly when stricken by acute illness, and to manage their chronic health conditions.  We believe in open and honest communication throughout the practice.  Because we care about you and your health, we give you our honest assessment, though it may not be what you want to hear.

We believe in continuity of care and refer only when necessary.  When we do refer our patients to a specialist, we work closely with the specialists to coordinate all of your care.

Dr. Yoder says...

My staff and I treat patients of all ages; newborn to geriatric.  Some of the conditions we help the patient manage include:

• Well baby/well child exams
  • Adolescent medicine
  • School physicals
  • Pediatric and adult immunizations
  • Adult physicals
  • Well woman exams
  • Annual Medicare Exams
  • Onsite blood drawing and EKG
  • Minor office surgical procedures (laceration repair, skin biopsies, wart removal)
  • Acute and chronic illnesses
  • Rashes
  • Vision screening
  • Musculoskelatal issues

Dr. Yoder says...

I have a special interest in Pediatrics, Women's Health and Dermatology.

Dr. Yoder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Yoder has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yoder's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

St Francis Hospital

Completed in 1995

St Francis Hospital

Completed in 1997

Indiana University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Yoder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yoder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice