Dr. Mary Wittman, MD

Dr. Mary Wittman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Wittman, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kirkland, WA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1994 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

12303 NE 130th Ln Ste 230

Kirkland, WA 98034

• First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Wittman

See how frequently Dr. Wittman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Yeast Infections
high
Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section

Dr. Wittman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wittman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wittman "My decision to enter into the practice of medicine stemmed from my Registered Nurse background and my desire to be more of an integral part in the care of my patients. I chose OB/GYN because I really enjoy caring for women and negotiating their life passages with them. During my training, I would often call my friends that were already OBGYN physicians. I would ask them-What did you do today? Their answers kept me going and nearly 20 years post residency, I still love what I do! I love both Obstetrics and Gynecology! Pregnancy is such a joyful time and I am honored to be a part of this most important time and day of your life. There can be difficult times, too, and I am here to help educate and guide you through. Many of my patients are AMA (Advanced Maternal Age) as was I with my 2 boys. I feel very lucky to help these women through their pregnancies that they never thought could or would happen! It doesn't stop with having a baby... I love Gynecology because whatever the problem is-- I can usually help fix it. From birth control to menopause and beyond. This is so rewarding and what keeps me going! "

This content was provided by Dr. Wittman "Dr. Wittman knows the joys and challenges of pregnancy and birth, and she relates to patients with empathy and compassion. As a Breast Cancer Survivor, she is honored to guide her patients (both with breast cancer and with family history) through this process with true understanding. What delights her is helping women at every age and stage - from young adulthood to pregnancy to menopause - negotiate life passages with grace, comfort and good health information."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Wittman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birth Control
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center School of Nursing
  • Los Angeles County and USC Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Los Angeles County and USC Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Wittman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wittman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wittman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wittman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wittman's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wittman to family and friends

Dr. Wittman's Performance

I was fortunate enough to have a friend recommend Dr. Wittman to me. I am so glad I saw her and made her my obgyn. She delivered my first baby girl a week ago. She is very knowledgeable, listens to her patients and knows when to take charge if medically necessary. I think what is best about her as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
A great doctor, highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I LOVE Dr. Wittman. She delivered my son 14 years ago and now I am going to her for my second child. she is amazing!!! would not see anyone else. I am driving from Marysville to Kirkland to see her
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Love her! Unfortunately, my insurance doesn't allow me to see her any more.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This is the worst gynecologist will ever meet..hate to call her a doctor...I had the worst delivery ever, she didn't stitch me correctly that it took me 3 months to heel. She doesn't listen or try to help you...she is careless with no knowledge. If you want a safe delivery, please don't go to her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1