Dr. Mary Testerman, MD

Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery | Female

Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic 1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville, TN 37909 Get Directions
Dr. Mary Testerman, MD
Dr. Mary Testerman, MD is an orthopedic foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Knoxville, TN. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Testerman is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital, Turkey Creek Medical Center, Physicians Regional Medical Center and Parkwest Medical Center.

Dr. Testerman's Experience

See how Dr. Testerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Testerman

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Testerman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Testerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Testerman to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Testerman's Performance
    GOOD
Dr. Testerman was rude, would not listen to my concerns, and talked over and interrupted me several times. She acted as if my appointment was an imposition on her time and she had something better to do. She showed no concern for me or my issue, and was dismissive of the tests my primary care doctor rain previously. She was not interested in my activity level or daily activities that might affect my condition. I felt disrespected and disregarded. I will actively tell people to stay away from her
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Testerman performed surgery on my son's foot following a baseball injury. She did an outstanding job and he had a great result and recovery. She was professional and informative and respected our time- wait times were short and appointments convenient for our schedule. Follow-up was also excellent and I appreciated her willingness to answer our questions and provide recommendations for preventative care. The KOC office and nursing staff were also courteous and helpful. Would highly reco
in Knoxville, TN |
I needed extensive foot surgery, after interviewing 4 different doctors I decided she was the surgeon for me. She is concerned, experienced and she & her staff understand how to address ones fears, as well as being courteous & kind. Her work was precise, clean & so well cut that I knew as it healed the scaring would be minimal. As my office follow-up visits continue Dr. Testerman remains courteous caring & is always a hands on doctor. I highly recommend her! You will have amazing results!
Oak Ridge, TN |
She was unwilling to see me even though she had done ankle surgery on me previously. Very disappointed, but found a better surgeon ultimately. I would not recommend her.
Kodak, TN |
Dr. Testerman and her staff were excellent! She listened to my problem and discussed all options and we decided what was best for me and my life style. After injecting my great toe my pain has gotten much better. Thanks Dr. Testerman.
in Knoxville, TN |
I recently got a procedure done by Dr. Testerman on my toes. The office was very professional and fast. I was very nervous going into the surgery, but Dr. Testerman was very comforting and professional. I barley felt any pain and have had zero complications since. I would recommend Dr. Testerman and KOC to everyone. GREAT experience!!
in Knoxville, TN |
I absolutely would NOT reccomend Dr Testerman to anyone! She is very unfriendly and short with her patients and she always seems to have a chip on her shoulder. Then when she actually done the surgery that my sister needed, she sent her home with absolutely NO pain meds! Who does surgery on someone then sends them home with no pain meds at all? Repeated calls and visits to office didnt help at all. Im in shock at this treatment by a healthcare provider!
in Knoxville, TN |
I had to wait 2 hours to see Dr. Testerman and when she came into the room, she seemed very frustrated, almost angry. Her personality was very abrupt and forceful....and when I explained my pain, she didn't really hear what I said and quickly determined I had plantar fasciitis. After not getting any better, I went to a different Dr. who said no way did I have that and couldn't even see where she got that idea from. She also pressed so hard on my foot that she actually hurt me! Never again.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Testerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Testerman?

Compare Dr. Testerman

Dr. Testerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Foot Pain
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

Shands Hospital At University Of Florida

Completed in 1996

Foot and Ankle Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina

Completed in 1997

Dr. Testerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Testerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery