Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD

Family Medicine | Female

MARY ANN TESALONA MD CORP 32845 Radio Rd Ste 101 Leesburg, FL 34788 Get Directions
Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD
Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Leesburg, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Tesalona is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman.

Dr. Tesalona's Experience

See how Dr. Tesalona's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tesalona

Dr. Tesalona accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tesalona has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tesalona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tesalona to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Tesalona's Performance
Leesburg, FL |
I was not impressed. She refused to give me a referral to a chiropractor. She appeared upset when I didn't understand her. She ordered tests that I only found out about when I stopped at the front desk on the way out. She did give me two prescriptions for medicine I was already taking. This was my first and only visit. I will not go back.
in Mount Dora |
I left a review yesterday, 2/12/17 after I returned home from ER from finding out that I have a clavicle completely broke in to. I advised Dr on Friday that I was in severe pain in my shoulder area and all she could do was complain about how many meds I was on, most for 15 or so years due to spinal cord injury. And what she was going to give and what she wasn't. This is who my insurance sent me to. She said I could leave her office and she would give me my money back. Horriable Dr. stay away!!!
in Leesburg, FL |
when I went to this chick she looks my up and down and ask if I'm always this fat and she kept rolling her eyes at everything I would say. I mean i couldn't get 2 words out without her heavy sighs and eye rolls. I asked if everything was alright and she said yea I'm fine I just don't know your medical needs and I asked if it would be better that I find another Dr who was able to help with my medical needs and she saidyeah and rolled her eyes again. I have never been treated so horribly.
in Tavares, FL |
I called Courtney for an appoint since I had bronchitis all weekend and needed to be seen as soon as possible. She said how soon can you get here? I was seen and treating and on my way within an hour. Courtney was wonderful!!!!!! Dr. Tesalona is great too! This review is from a retired RN/BSN, MA
in Eustis, FL |
She listens, refers patients to specialists and is sensitive to individual needs.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD?
Are you Dr. Tesalona?

Compare Dr. Tesalona

Dr. Tesalona's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Tesalona does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Tesalona and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation College of Medicine / Lyceum Northwestern

Graduated in 1983

Vets Meml Med Center

Completed in 1984

Jamaica Hospital

Completed in 1992

Dr. Tesalona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tesalona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Tesalona does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tesalona and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.