Dr. Mary Searcy, MD

Hospice & Palliative Medicine •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Searcy

Mary J. Searcy, MD

2 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock, AR 72205

Dr. Mary Searcy, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 1980 and specializes in hospice & palliative medicine, hospice & palliative medicine (psychiatry & neurology), and more.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Searcy accepts

Dr. Searcy accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
CHAMPVA
Mutual of Omaha

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Searcy treats your condition or procedure

2.7

Dr. Searcy?
Dr. Searcy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Searcy, MD
Dr. Searcy took care of my Mom during her last days in the hospital. She was compassionate and helped my family work through our fears and come to the best decision for my mom. She fought to keep her at the hospital instead of sending her to hospice care. She even took the fight all the way up to hospital administration when she got push back from the unit managers. She truly cared about my mom and my family and was there by our side through the whole process. I am so grateful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Searcy, MD?
Dr. Searcy has no compassion for the people she is to help. I am very disappointed in Baptist also. My father was going in for a simple surgery. He never gained consciousness. I had requested a meeting with the doctors who were treating my father because my family had questions. She was rude, rolled her eyes at my sister who was on speaker phone. She asked "when did uou want to schedule this". Talking about removing the vent. She was cold and rude. She was 45 minutes late for the schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Searcy, MD?
In late June I had the HONOR of meeting Dr.Searcy as she was taking on the case of my 25 y/o sister. She was absolutely amazing and compassionate during the whole process. She did everything and I mean EVERYTHING to make the process of leaving earth and entering into heaven for my sister peaceful. She was there till the very end and anyone looking for a palliative care dr should use her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Searcy, MD?
After sounding like she cared, she "cut me off at the knees" and suggested to my nephews that perhaps we should discontinue support of my sister and their mother and allow her to die! She had NEVER seen my sister before and I AM COMPLETELLY AGAINST a 1-day assessment like this! I was completely honest with her but she was completely dishonest with me. As usual, Baptist (and I suspect Humana Insurance) are hoping to get my sister "out of their hair" as she is becoming quite expensive for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Searcy, MD?
Dr. Searcy was the one to take my 33 yr. old son off life support. She was cold, condescending, lacked compassion for myself and my son, who was about to die. She asked me about a picture of he and I-when I told her he had just been baptized in that picture she laughed and I asked her what was so funny. She replied, Oh he was probably one of those who needed it the most. Dr. Searcy is a disgrace to Baptist Health & to the medical profession and should have allowed my son to die with dignity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Searcy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Searcy?

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine
  • Hospice & Palliative Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
  • Psychosomatic Medicine

University Of Arkansas Fayetteville

Mary J. Searcy, MD
2 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock, AR 72205
9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7 Little Rock, AR 72205

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Searcy treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average