Dr. Mary Sadlek, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Mary Sadlek, MD
Dr. Mary Sadlek, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Sadlek is affiliated with Community Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Sadlek's Experience

See how Dr. Sadlek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sadlek

Dr. Sadlek accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Sadlek is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sadlek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sadlek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadlek to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Sadlek's Performance
    Fresno, CA |
    I would highly recommend anyone to find another doctor. She misdiagnosed and wrongfully treated me twice. She is dangerous and treats patients horribly to cover up her incompetence.
    in Fresno, CA |
    If I could give minus stars for this Dr., I would. Average wait time is 2 hrs, with an appointment. My last visit was to discuss issues with pain in my knees as follow up to an urgent care visit. After much mess ups with referrals for mris at her office and her unwillingness to prescribe non narcotic pain/anti-inflammatory meds (she told me to "toughen up"), my orthopedic surgeon has told me I need total knee replacement. I highly recommend finding another Dr. for your medical needs. I have.
    As a new patient I will not be returning.This doctor did not ask me anything more than what she needed to fill out on her screen and left as fast as she could. She had no interest in my medical history at all or getting to know the specifics of my health. Instead of wanting to discuss how and why I am taking my current brand of medication, she wanted to bad mouth it. I believe doctors should treat each person as an individual and get to know them before imposing their opinion on them.
    in Fresno, CA |
    Very indifferent to patients needs, does not consider your symptoms important, told me pretty much that I was paranoid. I was having chest pains secondary to high blood pressure and had to go to the ER with Bp registering at 160/105 while on medication. At my follow up visit she told me she's gonna refer me to another cardiologist at my request but stated "make sure you let him know you're not paranoid or anything." Then proceeded to offer me a discount coupon for Botox!! Unbelievable.
    Pick any other doctor
    Fresno, CA |
    Amazing doctor and staff. Really cares about you not just as a patient, but as a person too.
    Fresno, CA |
    very caring and has compassion for her patients, very honest as well
    Fresno, CA |
    I would highly recommend Dr Sadlek , staff as well , very compassionate with their patients a very caring office
    Coalinga, CA |
    Her office even called me with negative realist from a blood test.
    in Fresno, California |
    I have been her patient for for 23 years and I have always been totally satisfied with the results of her treatment. She cares for my wife and several of our family members and friends. We all simply love her and her entire staff. Pastor Cleveland King
    Have you seen Dr. Mary Sadlek, MD?
    Are you Dr. Sadlek?

Dr. Sadlek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sadlek has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sadlek's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sadlek does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sadlek and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Government Medical College Patiala, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1980

Jackson Park Hospital

Dr. Sadlek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sadlek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sadlek does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sadlek and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.