Dr. Mary River, MD

Dr. Mary River, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Mary River, MD is a neurology specialist in Boise, ID. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

1072 N Liberty St Ste 303

Boise, ID 83704

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Corizon Health
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. River

See how frequently Dr. River performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. River's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. River "As a doctor I want each patient to know that I develop a care plan for them that is unique to their specific needs. My patients are more than the diagnosis they've been given and I want them to know that I care about their overall well-being."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northwestern University Medical School

Dr. River has no media or publications listed.

Dr. River does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. River and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. River's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. River to family and friends

Dr. River's Performance

Thorough, but matter of fact which equals NO "bed-side" manner, even robotic in nature. I completed first-time patient questionnaire, and when asked about medicines, or injuries and dates, I replied they are written in the form and specifically noted. Dr. Rivers replies she'd rather hear it first...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rivers always spends as much time with me as I require to get all of my questions answer. She is very thorough and listens to what I say and responds accordingly. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I couldn't be happier since I came to meet "Dr Mary"! She helped me reduce my seizure frequency by an unbelievable amount, and that has only made me feel better overall. Thank you, Dr River...I'm so glad you "nagged at me" to change meds! She also speaks to me (not AT am) and only uses little...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Outstanding doctor. She always takes the time to discuss the issues fully with me and makes medical decisions based on both my needs and good medical science. I have sent everyone needing a Neurologist to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Dr River has been my neurologist physician for about 9 months and I would rate her expertise and care as outstanding. Over her 30 years of practice, she has acquired premier expertise in the care & treatment of neurological problems and diseases. She takes whatever time is needed to address each...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0