Dr. Mary River, MD

Dr. Mary River, MD

Neurology  |
Female
Dr. Mary River, MD is a neurology specialist in Boise, ID. She graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

1072 N Liberty St Ste 303

Boise, ID 83704

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Corizon Health
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. River

See how frequently Dr. River performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. River's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. River "As a doctor I want each patient to know that I develop a care plan for them that is unique to their specific needs. My patients are more than the diagnosis they've been given and I want them to know that I care about their overall well-being."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Northwestern University Medical School

Dr. River has no media or publications listed.

Dr. River does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. River and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. River's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. River to family and friends
3.5
based on 28 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. River's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Boise, ID
Dr. Rivers always spends as much time with me as I require to get all of my questions answer. She is very thorough and listens to what I say and responds accordingly. I highly recommend her.
in Boise ID
I couldn't be happier since I came to meet "Dr Mary"! She helped me reduce my seizure frequency by an unbelievable amount, and that has only made me feel better overall. Thank you, Dr River...I'm so glad you "nagged at me" to change meds! She also speaks to me (not AT am) and only uses little...more
in Boise, ID
Outstanding doctor. She always takes the time to discuss the issues fully with me and makes medical decisions based on both my needs and good medical science. I have sent everyone needing a Neurologist to her.
in Boise, ID
Dr River has been my neurologist physician for about 9 months and I would rate her expertise and care as outstanding. Over her 30 years of practice, she has acquired premier expertise in the care & treatment of neurological problems and diseases. She takes whatever time is needed to address each...more
in Visalia, CA
I had a problem with the ulnar nerve in my elbow. Dr. River's staff tried to do a test to see the extent of the nerve transmission, but the assistant to Dr. River had no idea what she was doing and fouled the test up. Dr. River then suggested I go to a neuro who could actually do this test in San...more

Are you Dr. River?