Dr. Mary Pentel, MD

Dr. Mary Pentel, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Mary Pentel 4727 Sunbeam Rd Ste 102 Jacksonville, FL 32257 Get Directions

Dr. Pentel is a part of several recognized dermatology and medical organizations. She is a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the Jacksonville Dermatological Society. She is also a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology as well as the American Society for MOHS Surgery.

Dr. Pentel's Experience

See how Dr. Pentel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pentel

Dr. Pentel accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Pentel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pentel to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Pentel's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
I found Dr. Pentel and her staff to be great. It was easy to make an appointment, I was early and had almost no wait time even on a busy day, her staff was very pleasant and listened carefully to my concerns, and Dr. Pentel spent a great deal of time with me and I felt like she really cared about me from a long term perspective. She discouraged me from making any quick decisions and even recommended I get a second opinion from another doctor of my choosing. What a great place!
Ponte Vedra, FL |
I've used Dr. Pentel's office over 5 years & have had issues waiting over 1 hour, getting an appt w/ the Dr vs. NP etc, but nothing has made me switch to another practice until today. The Dr was completely in a rush, very condescending, and didn't have time to throughly check me AND address ?s, so I have to make another appt. Ok, fine. But she did make time to try to sell her products to me. Adding a spa/skin care to your practice is smart, but it shouldn't compromise the integrity of your appt
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been her patient since near the beginning of her practice. She has detected all my cancers at very early stage so they could be easily treated. I had an issue the other morning so I called and was promptly seen and treated correctly that afternoon. Her NP knows what she's doing & when I need to see the doctor, I do. I've never had financial problems or been mistreated in any way. Staff is friendly and kind and concerned for you, too!
Jacksonville, FL |
Do not go to her. She only cares about how much money she is making, does not care about you personally or your condition. Please find someone loyal and that cares about you. Only in the business to make money. Her staff is also terrible. They never return your calls and they hang up on you.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I made an appointment and I was very surprised when they told me that I am only going to see the nurse practitioner because Dr. Maria Pentel is very busy. I paid $80 .00 to see the nurse and the second time I went to take out some stitches I waited 50 minutes in the waiting room I would never go to that place again terrible I recommend that you go to a different place! Terrible!
st.johns |
Don't go there! Reported to BBB, unauthorized charges on credit card,wants to cut more than treat. Very unprofessional.
in Jacksonville, FL |
CHEAP DOCTOR CHEAP SERVICE SHE MESSED UP MY FACE SHE HAS NO EXPERIENCE DOING FILLERS AND OVER CHARGE YOU AND THAN RECOMMEND ADDITIONAL PROCEDURES TO FIX MISTAKES SHE HAS DONE BEWARE OF THIS HORRIBLE DERMATOLOGIST THEY SHOULD TAKE HER LICENSE BACK
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pentel has found three melanoma during routine examinations. One was a satellite and the other two were primary. All were detected and removed before they reached the lymph system. I have been her patient for about 20 years. I see her once a year, and see a physician at M.D. Anderson six months after my visit to her. I literally trust her with my life. Anyone who lives in the Sunny South should be checked by a dermatologist twice a year. She also treats my wife.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Pentel, MD?
Are you Dr. Pentel?

Compare Dr. Pentel

}

Dr. Pentel says...

Dr. Pentel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology

• Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan

Dr. Pentel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pentel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology