Dr. Mary Pease, MD

Dr. Mary Pease, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

American Health Network OB/GYN 11725 N Illinois St Ste 245, Carmel, IN 46032 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pease specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Carmel, IN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pease? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pease's Experience

See how Dr. Pease's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pease

Dr. Pease accepts 23 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pease has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Pease's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pease to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Pease
Dr. Pease's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (18)
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Mary Pease is very empathetic, caring, and genuine. My baby was born in 2009 and aspirated meconium. She was right on it and probably saved her life. My baby was in the nicu for 3 days and when she was well enough to be in the room with us Dr. Pease came and held her for about an hour. She is very loving and has a great bedside manner.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Pease was absolutely amazing throughout my entire pregnancy. I had quite a few emotional issues with "strangers", and she was more than happy to accommodate me. When I went into labor, she made sure she was the only one checking me, and even broke my water, just so I didn't have to go through the distress of having someone else do it. She was incredibly sweet and caring, and I just loved being around her! She is an absolute angel!
in Indianapolis, IN |
I just don't think she cares or she's just distracted by life outside her job.
Indianapolis, IN |
She was nowhere to be found when my baby was ready to be born and went into distress. She had left the hospital to run an errand w/o checking in with my labor progress 1st. My baby suffered oxygen deprivation at birth and died 5 days later from complications. She never once followed up, apologized for the loss, etc. I have heard similar stories from 4 other people within the last 3 months. Although personable, she doesn't seem dedicated to her career or patients. Seems desensitized & distracted
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Pease had to be the kindest provider in the world! She had the hard job of telling me that my baby had passed at 24 weeks and had to deliver my stillborn child. She held my hand and offered the support that I needed to go through something tragic. I will forever be thankful to get for being so kind!
in Cleveland, OH |
She is hands down the best OBGYN and probably the best doctor I have ever seen. She makes you feel SO incredibly comfortable and relaxed and is just the sweetest person ever. This sounds crazy, but I wish I could have more babies just to spend some time with her. LOL!! She is amazing. I truly can't say enough good, positive things about my experiences with her.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Pease, MD?
Are you Dr. Pease?

Compare Dr. Pease

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Carmel, IN 46032

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.