Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Mary Pagano, MD
Dr. Mary Pagano, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Racine, WI. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Pagano is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints (Spring Street Campus) and Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center.

Aurora Health Center

5333 Douglas Ave

Racine, WI 53402

Learn about Dr. Pagano

Dr. Pagano's Experience

Dr. Pagano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Il College Of Med

Dr. Pagano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pagano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pagano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pagano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pagano to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Pagano's Performance
    FAIR
Oak Creek, WI |
Pagano knew nothing about a very common medical condition I have and even made a joke about it. This made me question her knowledge and I quickly lost trust. She then proceeded to degrade my profession as a teacher by asking if "I needed a college degree to teach kids." When putting in my script to the pharmacy she had to ask me what the directions were for taking the medication, this was for a common birth control... Perhaps Pagano can come back to my classroom to learn some etiquette.
in Racine, WI |
Dr. Pagano does not care about her patients. I was going though a really rough time with depression, so I brought it to her attention so a therapist could be recommended to me. I was 19 at the time, and she then told me All kids your age are depressed. you'll get over it. My grandma was in a bad car accident, and went in for a follow up, letting Pagano know she had back pain, Pagano began to tell my grandmother that She was not 25 anymore. So no, I would NOT recommend this woman to ANYONE!
in Racine |
Felt as if I was bothering her, she stated while I'm sobbing that she can't help me other than put me on anxiety medications not depressed, not always anxious or stressed just sometimes and having trouble sleeping sometimes. She looked at me and said I don't know what you want me to do for you??? I felt like I was bothering her, like she wanted to leave the room, she didn't care, and I won't be going back, nor take the medication she ordered. Very rude, she felt annoyed and she was judgmental.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Poor attitude, terrible rapport with patients. Doesn't listen to patients. Has tendency to judge people. Questionable ethics. I would not recommend, there are many other Doctors out there providing better service and care.
in Racine, WI |
Felt like she didn't have time for me and I was an annoyance. Won't go back.
in Racine, WI |
I came in for an appt to discuss anxiety and depression and to obtain refills. Pagano thought I was drug seeking for benzodiazepines, Suggesting everybody suffers from depression and your 42 why do you have anxiety now. I felt pressured, like I was an annoyance to her. I felt railroaded and profiled. Not a good experience at all. In addition, no questions asked about refills on migraine medication and acid reflux meds despite her request to have me come in first to get refills.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Pagano, MD?
Are you Dr. Pagano?