Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Mary Noel George, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bridgeton, MO. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

12255 De Paul Dr Ste 770

Bridgeton, MO 63044

• CoreSource
  • HealthLink
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. George

See how frequently Dr. George performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. George's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. George "It is the mission of Dermatological Treatment Center to provide a full range of the most up-do-date treatments available. Our experts offer personalized consultations and are dedicated to answering all of your questions and concerns. Our services are provided by Board Certified Dermatologists and we are fully committed to delivering the highest standard of care."

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adult Acne
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. George to family and friends
3.5
Dr. George's Performance
BRENTWOOD |
Dr. George is my favorite doctor! caring, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, very kind and always upbeat and pleasant. highly recommend. I have sent several family members and friends to Dr. George.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Mary Noel George is a very knowledgeable doctor. I had a spot and she treated it with speed and accuracy. She knew exactly what she was looking at and how to treat the area. I highly recommend her.
Maryland Heights, MO |
I should have been informed of the out of network Lab now used. A biopsy cost almost 300.00 out of pocket with BCBS. I will not be returning to see Dr. George.
We are sorry for the misunderstanding. We are BCBS providers and so is our lab that we use. BCBS has started new guidelines in processing the biopsies that are done and the lab has multiple entities to process the claim under to make sure it is covered and they are very helpful with any bills that the patients may receive. They will make sure you don't get a bill. Please call us and let us and we will call the lab on your behalf.
in Alton, il |
I have not seen a derm in close to 13 yrs. Made the Dr aware of this along with my initial concerns for my appt. She was very short, spoke over me, told me I chose to make myself suffer from the chronic skin disease I have. She did not inspect any part of my skin for usual skin abnormalities. I was surprised by this as the referral I got said she was the best. Absolutely seemed like a patient with a chronic issue is a hassle and their own enemy. Will not go back to this dr or office.
in St. Louis |
I have been a patient for 10 years but hadn't needed to go in for almost 3 years when I made an appt for a full body mole check. When I got there, I was told that they don't do full body checks for new patients. When I pointed out that I wasn't new, I was then told that 3 years was too long between visits, and I would have to make a 2nd appt for that service. Er, okay then. I won't be back.
We are sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the new patient and full body exams. We have clarified that issue in the office and would love for you to call and make an appointment for a full body exam.
in St Peters, MO |
I contacted the office for an apptmt as a new patient & asked for a full body review (I have lots of moles). When I arrived at the apptmnt I was told I had to limit my inquiry to three skin abnormalities. I was then told I had to schedule a 2nd visit for a full body review. At this first apptmt, the office assistant took a biopsy sample (not the dr). At the 2nd apptmt full body review I was told, you have too much to review in this visit. A different assistant took another biopsy(not the dr)
We are very sorry about confusion with the scheduling. Please give our office a call and we will definitely get in you in for a full body exam.
in Florissant, MO |
I was recommended by primary to Dr George for Cystic Acne at the age of 31. I could not be any more happy with my results with my skin. I barely wear any make up anymore. Thank You! Furthermore, Dr George set up a full skin body scan to check for abnormal moles. I now know the importance of incorporating a yearly check up with a dermatologist as an adult. Super happy I have Dr George!
Thank You!!
Have you seen Dr. Mary Noel George, MD?

Visit Dr. George

Dr. George accepts 12 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • CoreSource
  • HealthLink
    HealthLink PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico