Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dermatology | Female | 40 years old

Learn about this Doctor

It is the mission of Dermatological Treatment Center to provide a full range of the most up-do-date treatments available. Our experts offer personalized consultations and are dedicated to answering all of your questions and concerns. Our services are provided by Board Certified Dermatologists and we are fully committed to delivering the highest standard of care.Read more

Dr. George's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. George's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. George

Dr. George accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. George has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. George
Dr. George's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in St. Louis |
I have been a patient for 10 years but hadn't needed to go in for almost 3 years when I made an appt for a full body mole check. When I got there, I was told that they don't do full body checks for new patients. When I pointed out that I wasn't new, I was then told that 3 years was too long between visits, and I would have to make a 2nd appt for that service. Er, okay then. I won't be back.
in St Peters, MO |
I contacted the office for an apptmt as a new patient & asked for a full body review (I have lots of moles). When I arrived at the apptmnt I was told I had to limit my inquiry to three skin abnormalities. I was then told I had to schedule a 2nd visit for a full body review. At this first apptmt, the office assistant took a biopsy sample (not the dr). At the 2nd apptmt full body review I was told, you have too much to review in this visit. A different assistant took another biopsy(not the dr)
in Florissant, MO |
I was recommended by primary to Dr George for Cystic Acne at the age of 31. I could not be any more happy with my results with my skin. I barely wear any make up anymore. Thank You! Furthermore, Dr George set up a full skin body scan to check for abnormal moles. I now know the importance of incorporating a yearly check up with a dermatologist as an adult. Super happy I have Dr George!
Have you seen Dr. Mary Noel George, MD?
Are you Dr. George?

Compare Dr. George

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.