Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dr. Mary Noel George, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Noel George, MD is a dermatologist in Bridgeton, MO and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med in 2002 and specializes in dermatology.

12255 De Paul Dr Ste 770

Bridgeton, MO 63044

• CoreSource
  • HealthLink
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. George

See how frequently Dr. George performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. George's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. George "It is the mission of Dermatological Treatment Center to provide a full range of the most up-do-date treatments available. Our experts offer personalized consultations and are dedicated to answering all of your questions and concerns. Our services are provided by Board Certified Dermatologists and we are fully committed to delivering the highest standard of care."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. George to family and friends

Dr. George's Performance

Dr. Mary Noel George is a very knowledgeable doctor. I had a spot and she treated it with speed and accuracy. She knew exactly what she was looking at and how to treat the area. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I should have been informed of the out of network Lab now used. A biopsy cost almost 300.00 out of pocket with BCBS. I will not be returning to see Dr. George.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

We are sorry for the misunderstanding. We are BCBS providers and so is our lab that we use. BCBS has started new guidelines in processing the biopsies that are done and the lab has multiple entities to process the claim under to make sure it is covered and they are very helpful with any bills that the patients may receive. They will make sure you don't get a bill. Please call us and let us and we will call the lab on your behalf.

I have not seen a derm in close to 13 yrs. Made the Dr aware of this along with my initial concerns for my appt. She was very short, spoke over me, told me I chose to make myself suffer from the chronic skin disease I have. She did not inspect any part of my skin for usual skin abnormalities. I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have been a patient for 10 years but hadn't needed to go in for almost 3 years when I made an appt for a full body mole check. When I got there, I was told that they don't do full body checks for new patients. When I pointed out that I wasn't new, I was then told that 3 years was too long...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2

We are sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the new patient and full body exams. We have clarified that issue in the office and would love for you to call and make an appointment for a full body exam.

I contacted the office for an apptmt as a new patient & asked for a full body review (I have lots of moles). When I arrived at the apptmnt I was told I had to limit my inquiry to three skin abnormalities. I was then told I had to schedule a 2nd visit for a full body review. At this first apptmt,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1

We are very sorry about confusion with the scheduling. Please give our office a call and we will definitely get in you in for a full body exam.