Dr. Mary Mroz, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Mary Mroz, MD
Dr. Mary Mroz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Wichita, KS. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Mroz is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital St. Francis.

Dr. Mroz's Experience

See how Dr. Mroz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mroz

Dr. Mroz accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Mroz is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mroz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mroz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mroz to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Mroz's Performance
    Fayetteville, AR |
    I've found Dr. Mroz to be a good partner in health care. She is thoughtful and kind. She's cared for me and my granddaughter (who has significant emotional issues) in a very helpful way. She's had a lot of turnover in staff, but the current situation seems to be pretty good.
    in Wichita, KS |
    I've been a patient of theirs for about 15 years, maybe a little more. They refused to see my daughter saying she was "inactive" just because she hadn't needed their services in about a year or so. I tried to make an appointment for myself and was told they couldn't see me for an entire month. The weekend before my appt the piece of glass stuck in my finger fell out. Monday I cancelled but was told I would still have to pay since i didn't leave a message over the weekend. Horrible!
    in Belle Plaine, KS |
    Dr. Mroz had been my family physician since 1989. She took care of my immediate family and delivered my last child in 1989. She took care of my mother until she died to 2007, .she was like part of our family.. My mother loved her so much and always told her she was praying for her. When my Mom died, I gave her a large crocheted doilie she had made because I wanted her to have something from my Mom. Later, Dr. Katie's husband had it framed and she hung it in her office. To be continued.
    in Wichita, KS |
    All things being equal, I believe Doctor Mroz is a very good, empathetic doctor. However, her present staff & personal situation is one that appears overwhelming to both. She now has no nurse working for her. Her desk,help is less a filter and more a barricade that stops proper communication. Last contact, I was told she would call me back. Instead, I was formally dismissed from her care. After 10+ years of her care, I'm ready to move on.
    in Wichita, KS |
    I had made an appointment for my wife with this doctor several weeks in advance over the phone. They only had one date available, so i confirmed on that date. I had to take off work and drive my wife from Hutchinson to make the appointment. Apparently the staff that works there are complete airheads. They double booked the appointment and when I arrived I was denied service. Thanks for a waste of my time and money.
    in Wichita, KS |
    Dr Mroz takes time to know her patients and treats known andn unknown problems. She is by far the most caring doctor I have ever known.
    Have you seen Dr. Mary Mroz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Mroz?

Dr. Mroz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Mroz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mroz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
    • Geriatric Medicine

• Thyroid Disease

University Of Missouri / Kansas City Campus

Graduated in 1981

Truman Med Ctr-East
      U Kans-Hca Wesley Med Ctr

Dr. Mroz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mroz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adolescent Medicine