Dr. MaryAlice Mina, MD

Dr. MaryAlice Mina, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. MaryAlice Mina, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read her story

5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 206

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Mina

See how frequently Dr. Mina performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Melanoma
Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Mina's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mina's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mina "I am a board-certified dermatologist specializing in Mohs micrographic surgery and dermatologic surgery. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mina "I became a physician because I love to help patients. The best part of being a dermatologic surgeon is getting to know my patients and their families, as many spend several hours at our office having Mohs surgery. While having a skin cancer can be nerve wracking and stressful, I hope to bring a sense of calm and reassurance to my patients while removing their cancer. "

• Dermatology

• Liposuction
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Hartford
  • Harvard Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Mina has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mina to family and friends
Dr. Mina's Performance
Dr. Mina is a highly trained and qualified physician. I had utmost confidence in her ability to perform 2 biopsies for me. My appointment was made in a timely manner and, as a new patient, I received all the paper work ahead of time, for ease of filling out the medical history accurately. Dr. Mina was caring about my comfort level, and proceeded gently with appropriate anesthetic administered skillfully to insure the surgeries were pain-free. She called that evening to check on how I was doing.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Mina did a beautiful job injecting filler into the tear trough area under my eyes. I had wanted to do it for several years, but was nervous because I know it can be a difficult area to inject. Now I hate that I waited to do it for so long! Dr. MIna was very thorough in her evaluation and discussion of the different filler options that she felt would work best for me, and I could not be more pleased with the results. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is considering fillers.
in Atlanta, GA |
One of the best run Doctor's office in Atlanta. Runs like a clock with courteous capable staff. Dr. Mina has all the aspects of being the top professional in her field.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Mina has now given me two salicylic acid peels along with some Xeomin in a few areas. I can honestly say my skin has never looked better and I feel more confident/comfortable in my own skin than ever before. I recommend her to to fiends and family knowing they are in great hands!
in Johns Creek, Georgia |
I was very concerned with what type of scar I was going to have once my skin cancer was removed from my face. I shouldn't have been. Dr. Mina did an incredible job and people can't even tell I had a surgery. Not only is she a great surgeon but she is also the kindest Doctor I've ever met. Hopefully I won't have anymore skin cancers, but if I do Dr. Mina will be the only one to operate on me. I highly recommend her!
in Atlanta, GA |
Everything you would expect from a specialist, you get with Dr. Mina. I made an appointment with to have an area of my back examined. Her office was friendly and got me scheduled right away. Dr Mina spent a great deal of time with me, being thorough with her analysis, explaining all there was to educate me on her diagnosis, and never rushed. The same day she operated & removed the area in question. I actually look forward to the next time I need to see her.
in Atlanta, GA |
I went to see Dr. Mina in March with an embedded rose thorn. I had first seen my primary care physician but the wound was infected. Dr. Mina's staff gave me an early appointment because of the nature of infection. Dr. Mina and her assistant were friendly, thorough and informative. Dr. Mina had to do surgery requiring 10 stitches. Biopsies were made. Dr. Mina took the time to follow up with me every time with results. She is thorough, takes a personal interest and I highly recommend her.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Mina is very professional and personable. She did a great job with me!
Atlanta, GA |
Her lab misdiagnosed my problem, causing me to come to the clinic three times within two weeks in what could have been done within one visit by an orthopedic surgeon. She was not accessible over the weekend when I needed an extra prescription and was in more pain than I could possibly describe. If you are unqualified to do the operation please refer the patient BEFORE having them return to your clinic multiple times for no reason.
Occasionally patients are sent to me for what appear to be skin conditions, which really aren't. An initial biopsy, and then deeper biopsy was needed in your case, and this did require 2 office visits. Without a preceding biopsy, it would have been impossible to know who would be best to treat your condition. Patient care is a top priority at my office. All patients receive my personal cell phone. When I am unable to answer the phone immediately, all patients receive a timely same day call back.
in Georgia |
Excellent doctor and did great work
Have you seen Dr. MaryAlice Mina, MD?

Visit Dr. Mina