Dr. Mary Migliori, MD

AnesthesiologyFemaleAge 63

Anesthesiology

Dr. Mary Migliori, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Boise, ID. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mary Migliori, MD

Integrative Medicine of Idaho

2200 E Warm Springs Ave Ste 102 Boise, ID 83712 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Migliori treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Migliori's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Migliori

3.7

Dr. Migliori

My experience with Dr. Migliori was mixed - she is a caring physician who is willing to listen and help when you're in her office. Unfortunately, my experience when not in-person was terrible! Trying to work with her and, more importantly, her staff to fine tune medications and treatment after the initial appointment was disappointing at best. The front desk staff called me "hysterical" and told me they were "too busy" to leave a message with the doctor, after repeated attempts to communicate side effects of prescribed treatments with 0 response from the doctor. I attempted to use their patient portal to share details and never received a response. I finally decided I was paying way too much money to receive such shotty service and went to another provider. I later found out that the aforementioned side effects were signs of serious physical complications that may have had long-term impact had I just "waited it out". I openly disuade folks from this office based on my experience.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
C_in_ID – Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Migliori, MD?
Loved her caring attitude and how she listened to me! Following her treatment suggestions, I feel 100% better! Thank you Dr Mary for caring!!!
Terri Brownlee – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Migliori, MD?
I was hesitant for a while to book my appt with Dr Migliori because of the cost. Now I kick myself for waiting so long! I am beyond happy with my first appointment with her. She was SO thorough, detailed, asked me lots of questions, listened with true care and was personal and professional at the same time. I highly recommend seeing her, especially if you have a complex health problem that is a mystery and needs answers. She is smart as a whip and will help you.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Migliori, MD?
Outrageous prices for the services they are providing! They tell you a price then charge you even more. Extremely hard to get appointments and they don't always keep them when you get one. Dr. Migliori is nice and caring, but takes to long to tell you answers and charges way more than needed. Also they will not bill your insurance.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Concerned in ID – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Migliori, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Migliori?

Dr. Mary Migliori will take the time to listen to you and fully evaluate your needs to find the root cause of your health issues. Symptoms disappear when...Read more

Dr. Mary Migliori practiced medicine as a board certified anesthesiologist for 23 years before she transitioned into Functional and Integrative Medicine....Read more

• Anesthesiology
  • Age Management Medicine
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Regenerative Medicine

Is Dr. Mary Migliori, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Mary Migliori, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Migliori's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Mary Migliori, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Migliori accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Mary Migliori, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Migliori frequently treats Hormone Replacement Therapy, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and IV Rehydration. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Migliori treats.

Where is Dr. Mary Migliori, MD's office located?

Dr. Migliori's office is located at 2200 E Warm Springs Ave Ste 102, Boise, ID 83712. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Mary Migliori, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Migliori has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mary Migliori, MD?

Integrative Medicine of Idaho2200 E Warm Springs Ave Ste 102 Boise, ID 83712