Dr. Mary Lupo, MD

Dr. Mary Lupo, MD

Dermatology | Female

Mary Lupo MD 145 Robert E Lee Blvd Ste 302 New Orleans, LA 70124 Get Directions

Dr. Mary Lupo, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in New Orleans, LA. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

Dr. Lupo's Experience

See how Dr. Lupo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lupo

Dr. Lupo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lupo to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lupo's Performance
in Meridian, MS |
The most natural application of Botox I've ever had. Dr. Lupo is efficient and to the point. She tells it like it is and I appreciate that. I intend on returning for misc procedures for years to come. I highly recommend!
in Harvey, LA |
As a 59 year old female, I am hooked!! Under Dr Mary Lupo, I have had 3 treatments of Kybella, 1 treatment of juvederm, and botox for the very first time. GUESS WHAT!!! No wringles !! I have pictures to prove it. I LOVE ALL of the treatments I am getting. This process is non evasive, no anesthesia administered and no it does not hurt. The beauty of it, is there is no down time. I am going to continue on with her because I think she is great! Her product line is great also! Pay now or pay later
Atlanta, GA |
Saw dr lupo for recommendation about under eye skin texture. She said to me 'there is SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR FACE' and told me how 'she's 60 and her skin looks better than mine. for a second I tried to appreciate her honesty but then when she had her staff push 400$ worth of serums at me and I wised up and realized how insensitive her comments were I realize how terrible her bedside manner is!! If you have any sense of dignity and want to keep it, go anywhere else!!
I apologize that you didn't have a good experience. Communication is so important and it seems I missed the mark. I do sometimes make the point that a lifetime of good skincare and sun protection can result in looking younger when you are older, using myself as an example. I am sorry my point was not made well by me. I do think that good skincare now can replace expensive and risky procedures as you age, and I always recommend the best products with scientific proof behind their claims. Dr. Lupo
Metairie, LA |
I visited Dr Lupo several times. She walked around her office with a nitrogen dispenser and misdiagnosed my eczema as "warts". My hands were burned with the liquid nitrogen on all three of my visits - the pain was so severe I couldn't sleep. After several months, I got a second opinion from Dr McDonald and she immediately concluded I had eczema after one look. After a shot and use of a steroid cream for 2 weeks, I was cured. You cannot conclude as I did, that because Lupo markets herself well th
I am bewildered by your post, and I sincerely regret that you had a bad experience.I have been practicing medial dermatology since my residency in 1981, so I have seen countless cases of eczema and warts. In fact, they often co-exist in the same patient. I typically treat the warts before treating the eczema since eczema treatments can worsen warts. If you would like to give us an opportunity to remedy this situation with a reevaluation, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. Dr.Lupo
in Mandeville, LA |
If you are looking for top skill, frank advice and great overall experience for your dermatology and aesthetic needs, Dr. Lupo is your answer. I can't recommend anyone higher.
in New Orleans, LA |
I've been seeing Dr. Lupo for a few years now, and I really loved my results! Since I'm only 30 years old, Dr. Lupo's treatments have been very conservative to meet my needs and budget. The Botox treatments have helped me look more refreshed and rested - not different. Dr. Lupo's skin care recommendations and mild laser treatments have also given my complexion a smoother, more youthful look! Thank you, Dr. Lupo and your wonderful staff!
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr Lupo is an artist. Her staff are always excellent.
in New Orleans, LA |
Mary's treatment is excellent, as always.
in Biloxi Mississippi |
: The level of expertise, experience and professionalism is the highest. I am very grateful to be a patient of Dr. Lupo. My husband refers to her as an artist.
in New Orleans, LA |
Excellent, very professional doctor, even the staff was very supportive!!!
Have you seen Dr. Mary Lupo, MD?

Compare Dr. Lupo

Dr. Lupo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Basal Cell Carcinoma

Ochsner Fdn

Completed in 1981

Tulane University of Louisiana

Completed in 1984

Dr. Lupo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lupo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology