Dr. Mary Luca, DO

Dr. Mary Luca, DO

Dermatology  |
Dr. Mary Luca, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Dublin, OH. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

6740 Perimeter Dr Ste 100

Dublin, OH 43016

Learn about Dr. Luca

See how frequently Dr. Luca performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Cold Sore
high

Dr. Luca's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Luca has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Luca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Luca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Luca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Luca to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Luca's Performance
Dublin, OH |
I've had a great experience with Dr. Luca. Most of the people leaving reviews here expect a Dr. to read their minds. Dr. Luca might run late at times but it's because she spends a lot of time with patients when they need it. She gets to know people and their problem when they need it. And the prices aren't any different from anywhere else. If you want a doctor and staff to be a professional then you need to be a good patient. She has treated me incredibly well over a few years.
in Dublin, OH |
Horrible. Did a procedure without consent, and did not care to explain what she was doing before she even did it. Be prepared to wait WELL over an hour to be seen and also be prepared to pay $30 if you reschedule or cancel your appt. Even with well over 2 weeks notice. I left with no plan of treatment, and i was belittled and humiliated by Dr. Luca upon my visit. I will certainly not be returning.
in Marysville, OH |
Be aware that this outfit charges 30 dollars for rescheduling. So, if you are a working person (which the majority of patients that go to these places are), and you have a busy schedule that changes (like most of us do), then this outfit will charge you for NO SERVICES rendered. I have NEVER had any physician office charge me for rescheduling. Simply put, this is PURE GREED and this place should go out of business. There are plenty of other cosmetic services in Dublin that have better policies.
in Hilliard, OH |
I scheduled an appt for new patient exam the first week of Sept.The appt was made in July for the earliest possible date.Your staff called and lm to call for reschedule as you were out of town and your flight was delayed. I called to reschedule, Chelsea said she couldn't find me in your system and the earliest appt is May 2017,she couldn't find me in your system and hung up when I advised she wouldn't I hadn't been seen yet. Called back got Diane...funny now you don't accept new patients at all.
Dublin, OH |
I paid more for the treatment than I ever have before and was disappointed with the results. I would suggest that you are clear and firm about what exactly it is that you want and make sure you bring your credit card.
in Lewis Center, OH |
I had gone to another dermatologist for years and saw no results, so I was referred to Dr. Luca by a friend, and in only 6 months I have seen more results than I did with my other doctor in 3 years. She is very friendly and always makes me feel welcome and comfortable. She has been aggressive with my skin regimen, but I truly appreciate it, because it obviously worked and it shows that she truly cares and wants to fix the problem. The only negative thing is the long waiting room time.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Luca, DO?
Are you Dr. Luca?