Allergy & Immunology  |
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD
Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Lee-Wong is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel.

10 Union Sq E Frnt 3F

New York, NY 10003

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Lee-Wong

See how frequently Dr. Lee-Wong performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Allergic Reaction
Asthma

Dr. Lee-Wong's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

Dr. Lee-Wong does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Pharyngitis
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID)
  • Dermatitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Lee-Wong has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee-Wong has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Lee-Wong does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee-Wong and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee-Wong's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee-Wong to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Lee-Wong's Performance
    GOOD
New york |
Dr Lee-Wong is a very competent doctor who was the only doctor able to figure out my problem. She spent alot of time with me and is very nice.
in New York, NY |
I felt like I was being sold a used car instead of trying to find a solution to my allergies. Dr. Lee-Wong kept telling me how she "respected" me and ordered an unnecessary test even though I told her that I didn't think it was needed. My insurance will unfortunately have to pay for that. I won't be going back.
in New York, NY |
Dr Mary Lee_-Wong is very personable and knowledgeable. She helped me a lot when I was sick and explained everything in detail to me. I highly recommend her and I am very grateful for her care
in West New York, |
Dr. Mary Lee Wong has been absolutely excellent every time we come in to see her. We appreciate her knowledge, expertise and kindness. She is compassionate about her role as our doctor. We highly recommend her.
in New York, NY |
I saw Dr. Lee-Wong twice. Each visit was a good experience within the realm of medical appointments. Dr. Lee-Wong was very professional, explained all the issues/results at length, and provided treatment that successfully eliminated symptoms I was experiencing. During my visits, the doctor paid attention to complaints and actually wanted to hear about specific experiences of particular ailments. She also has made recommendations and treatment decisions conforming to my lifestyle.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Great allergist, very patient and kind. Feels very friendly and does a very careful examination to determine the appropriate approach to allergies.
Brooklyn, NY |
excellent care
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Lee Wong is a great listener. She takes detail notes on everything I say. She makes note of my concerns and acts accordingly.
New York, NY |
Doctor Mary Lee Wong was a very kind and helpful doctor. She helped me with my allergy shots and made sure I was ok throughout the process each week.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Mary Lee Wong is the kindest allergy doctor ever, she is very attentive to her patients and is always willing to do whatever she can to help her patients
Elmsford, NY |
Very knowledgeable, caring and efficient in her evaluations. With her paperwork individual questions and examination she was able to define and resolve my problems. Other doctors said my problems were in my head but Dr. Mary Lee-Wong with testing over several times was able to pinpoint the cause and teach me how to be able to live and cope with it. I have already sent several friends to her and they were very happy that they did see her. The office staff turned me off and was not friendly
in New York, NY |
Highly recommend, brilliant, dedicated, compassionate, patient centerd care allergist . Personaly calls patients back and always available.
left me in exam room to write paragraphs of why i wanted allergy testing. forgot about me and thought she did allergy testing on me when she didn't ....
New York, NY |
I had a sudden and mysterious allergic reaction (hives) and was advised to see a specialist to determine the cause and course of action. On my first visit, Dr. Wong's office claimed they didn't have a reference from my primary care physician, even though I had requested that a reference be sent well in advance and confirmed that it had been sent. They are in the same hospital, on the same floor, and yet I had to run around for a letter that the hospital's system insisted was in fact sent to her
New York, NY |
This doctor is not someone I will recommend to someone else or go back to her again, she pull incorrect report and does not go by her words and return phone calls on the day of visit. I called several days and leaving numerous messages for her to return my calls and she called me back after 4 days - one phone with incorrect report. If that was an emergency I think I am death before I can get treated. 100 % unsatisfactory with this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Lee-Wong, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee-Wong?