Dr. Mary Lambe, MD

Family Medicine | Female

205 224th Ave SE Sammamish, WA 98074 Get Directions
Dr. Mary Lambe, MD
I am board certified in Family Medicine, with additional fellowship training in Family Medicine and further education in travel and wilderness medicine, and in psychiatry. I attended the University of Michigan for my Medical Degree and undergraduate degrees in Biology, Philosophy, and Irish Literature. My residency was at a UCLA program at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. I was an associate professor at UC Irvine in Family Practice.Caring for all ages, I also focus on travel and wilderness medicine, psychology, preventative health, pediatrics, and women's health. I am a member of numerous organizations, including the American Academy of Family Practice, International Society of Travel Medicine, and Washington State Psychological Association among others. We moved to Washington State in 1984 and raised our large family on a small farm. During free time, i enjoys mountain climbing, backpacking, photography, reading, and writing.

Dr. Lambe's Care Philosophy

I approach medical care as a partnership between my patient and myself. I work hard to provide the families I care for with the most current evidence based standards while exploring the concerns and goals each individual presents and am honored by each patient's life story.

Dr. Lambe's Experience

See how Dr. Lambe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lambe

Dr. Lambe accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Lambe is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lambe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lambe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lambe to family and friends
Dr. Lambe's Performance
in Snoqualmie Ridge, WA |
Good listener, asks lots of interested questions. Asks what I think, made me feel understood I never actually had someone sit. just listen it was nice. Dr Lamb I felt really comfortable with her & she helps by telling you how we are helping or solving together. No one has ever done that. She writes everything down you dont get nervous you will forget. She even tells me she gets nervous too at a doctor time. So you just feel like she gets you. She can go slow & you get it, it makes sense.Gentle
North Bend, WA |
Really Like this group at Snoqualmie Valley Clinic & their new provider Dr Lambe. I saw her when Tom Balch was not in one Wed afternoon. Like him, she is a great listener, asks my opinions & actually waits to hear what I have to say! She took time with me, explained the plan, had me follow back up with Tom. I felt well cared for and like I could trust what was being done. Also that my needs mattered and I was heard. Really awesome staff, smart providers, cozy low key. Grateful always
in Snoqualmie, WA |
Was recommended to us by friends in North Bend. I bring my 3 children to her too. She is just great. Easy to talk to,funny and very smart. Feel like she is the best listener I never have had. My kids love her and she has a knack with them. Always makes you feel like you are always doing the best you can, even when parenting is hard. She has a way of guessing what you want to say but maybe were shy of saying and she helps you say it anyway. And then lets you know everyone feels that way!
Issaquah, WA |
I liked how she listened quietly. Then helpd me decide the order of what was bothering me the most and we wrote things down as we went. She is like a detective who cares very much. Really smart
in Monroe, WA |
She takes time, asks lots of questions and tells you the truth.
in North Bend |
Found Dr Lambe right back in the Valley! Came in & she figured out what was going on pretty quickly. 3 days later I am feeling good. I like when she sits there and just asks me how I am really doing like she know already Easy to talk to never makes me feel funny or embarased Dr Lamb make fun of herself but never a patient Helpt my lungs but Helpt my mind and heart too Welcome back the Snoquslmie!
in Snoqualmie, wash |
Really awesome and relieved to find Mrs Mary Lambe.i am traveling to Africa with 2 of my kids so her travel advice is the best anywhere. She gives me all the details I worry about but would feel too silly asking Her mind reading skills sharp as ever We really love love the staff at Snoqualmie Vally Clinic. Dr Lambe said we would. What caring nice people from the moment you walk in. I got to see Dr MB before the onslaught begins. Maybe they should make a twin.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Lambe, MD?
Are you Dr. Lambe?

Compare Dr. Lambe

Dr. Lambe says...

I am board certified in Family Medicine, with additional fellowship training in Family Medicine and further education in travel and wilderness medicine, and in psychiatry.  I attended the University of Michigan for my Medical Degree and  undergraduate degrees in Biology, Philosophy, and Irish Literature. My residency was at a UCLA program at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. I was an associate professor at UC Irvine in Family Practice.Caring for all ages, I also focus on travel and wilderness medicine, psychology, preventative health, pediatrics, and women's health.

I am a member of numerous organizations, including the American Academy of Family Practice,  International Society of Travel Medicine, and Washington State Psychological Association among others.

We moved to Washington State in 1984 and raised our large family on a small farm. During  free time, i enjoys mountain climbing, backpacking, photography, reading, and writing.

Dr. Lambe's Care Philosophy

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Health Maintenance/ Preventive Medicine
  • Infant Care and Pediatric Care
  • Women's Health

Dr. Lambe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Lambe has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lambe's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1978

• Other Education
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 1980

Dr. Lambe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lambe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecologic Cancer Screening