Dr. Mary C. Kirk, MD

Dr. Mary C. Kirk, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 58 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kirk specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Tulsa, OK. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kirk? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kirk's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kirk's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirk

Dr. Kirk accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kirk has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kirk
Dr. Kirk's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr. Kirk is a very patient-oriented physician, which is exactly what I was looking for in an OB. She was very helpful in coordinating my care during a high risk pregnancy with my perinatologist, endocrinologist, and dietician. I found her staff to be very friendly and her PA, Kelly, to be excellent as well. Also, Dr. Kirk was very personable and compassionate in the delivery room. I never waited more than 10 minutes to see either Dr. Kirk or Kelly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was in the process of becoming a new patient since my last doctor had retired but the office staff were SO RUDE and when I asked to talk to the girl I had originally spoken to during my first inquiry into Mary Kirk's office, I was answered (verbatim) with, "oh, you're talking about the NICE young lady?...SHE is no longer employed here!" As a business owner myself, I know how CRUCIAL our "front line" is and what it says about the working environment. RUDE OFFICE STAFF=RUDE MANAGEMENT! Sad.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I couldnt even get an appointment w/Dr Kirk so I saw her PA. The front staff was incredibly rude. My daughter and myself were being seen as new patients so I partially filled out my daughters paperwork, with it being the same insurance/billing info. Well this is completely unacceptable for Ms Janice, the old cranky lady running the front desk. She made a huge deal out of it and acted as if i now threw thier whole schedule off. Worst treatment of pt's ever. The VA has better pt services..
in Tulsa, OK |
Do NOT see Dr. Kirk. The staff was rude, and very unwelcoming. Dr. Kirk made me feel stupid for asking certain questions and having concerns. She often cut me off mid-sentence and assumed my questions instead of listening to me. I was also rushed out of the door before I could even finish questions. I felt as if I wasn't receiving any medical care simply because of how difficult it was to reach her. I did not feel comfortable with her delivering my baby so I switched doctors at 22 weeks.
in Owasso, OK |
Do not choose Dr. Kirk. I moved to tulsa 24 weeks pregnant and started seeing this doctor and ended up switching to a diferent one at 35 weeks. Best decision I ever made. She was rude along with all her staff (Janice, Kelly, etc.) it always took forever to get an answer from them on the phone and overall they all just made you feel they didnt care about you, your baby nor any other concern you had.
in Tulsa, OK |
This was the worst experience I've ever had in my life.my first pregnancy & I got different answers from everyone in her office about questions I had. They treated me awful when I was upset about receiving different answers & crying. Dr Kirk came in & was rude to me bc I addressed my issue of receiving different answers. She said we don't accommodate to individual patients. I never once asked for an acommodation I simply asked when I would have my next ultr sound. I left at 7 months pregnant
Have you seen Dr. Mary C. Kirk, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirk?

Compare Dr. Kirk

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.