Dr. Mary Hurley, MD

Dr. Mary Hurley, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Hurley, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Tulane University of Louisiana in 1996 and specializes in dermatology.

8144 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 1300

Dallas, TX 75231

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Hurley

See how frequently Dr. Hurley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
high
Keloid Scar
Dry Skin

Dr. Hurley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hurley "I believe that it is important to offer my patients a non-pressure approach and to listen to their concerns. I start off by handing my patients a mirror and discovering what their concerns are. It is really important to understand what they are unhappy with. I take the time to understand where my patients are currently with their skin needs and where they would like to be. My goal is to make you look like you haven't had anything done.I want to help you look like a better version of you."

• Dermatology

• Nw Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Tex Sw/parkland Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Hurley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hurley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hurley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hurley to family and friends

Dr. Hurley's Performance

Dr. Hurley is wonderful. She always puts me at ease while caring to ensure that she listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. She is very knowledgeable! I highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would have no reservations in recommending Dr. Hurley to anyone. She is very knowledgeable, professional and prompt. She answers all questions clearly and never rushes through your appointment while still managing to stick closely to her schedule.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hurley is amazing,she does botox for me and fillers to get rid of my lines above my lips. I look ten years younger when I leave her office. Very professional, minimalist does not make you look fake or overdone like most Dr s . I love how she gets the job done but it looks natural,very important...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Unreserved recommendations for Dr. Hurley and her team. Everyone is well organized, courteous and friendly. She is on-time for appointments and spends enough time with a patient to ensure thorough treatment and answer any questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0