Dr. Mary Helen Davis, MD

Dr. Mary Helen Davis, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

822 Marietta Ave Ste 31 Lancaster, PA 17603 Get Directions

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you the patient are the most important person to our practice. As the region s leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.

Dr. Mary Helen Davis, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Lancaster, PA. She has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Davis' Experience

See how Dr. Davis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Davis' Performance
Hanover, PA |
I have found Dr. Davis to be the most knowledgeable psychiatrist about medications that would effectively treat my conditions. In my experience with her, she has given me sound medical and psychological treatment, that has been backed by two psychiatric hospitals. I have never met a Board Certified Psychiatrist with the extensive education and expertise that she has to both use medication and therapy in her practice. I have been to psychologists, and none match her quality of therapy. The best!!
in Hanover, PA |
I have seen Dr. Mary Davis, M.D. since 2006 for severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She has quite literally saved my life more than several times. She has a way of advocating & listening without judging, and helps me put my feelings into words that I do not have. I was traumatized as a child and adolescent, while the PTSD stems from long-term abuse as an adult. She has bent over backwards to help give me the tools I have needed to move forward in life. I owe almost everything to her care.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Helen Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?

Compare Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Louisville School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

University Of Louisville

Completed in 1985

University Of Louisville

Completed in 1986

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Davis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.