Dr. Mary Geldernick, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Mary E Geldernick MD 505 N Union Ave New Braunfels, TX 78130 Get Directions
Dr. Mary Geldernick, MD

Dr. Mary Geldernick, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Geldernick is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels.

...See Less

Dr. Geldernick's Experience

See how Dr. Geldernick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Geldernick

Dr. Geldernick accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Geldernick is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Geldernick has admitting privileges.

Dr. Geldernick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geldernick to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Geldernick's Performance
in New Braunfels, Tx |
Where do I start? I've been seeing Mary since I was 18 years old. She delivered my first son and will deliver my second at the end of this year. She has always been so tentative with issues I've had--from choosing the right birth control, helping me through PMDD, a lump in my breast which led to a lumpectomy (especially the care, guidance and advice) and now my second pregnancy. I've never had any issues with payments, though I do have good insurance. But even when I was private pay back in coll
Austin Texas |
Dr. Geldernick has delivered two of my children. She is very caring and easy to talk to. Dr. Geldernick has a genuine concern for her patients and provides very good comprehensive care.
Schertz, TX |
Dr. Geldernick allows her personal dog into the room with you. I thought it was odd that a dog was allowed to stay in the office during the day but going into the exam room (before my physical exam) was disgusting. I also thought my baby was in a posterior position. I asked her and she felt of my stomach and said the baby was not in that position. She was on vacation during my delivery (which I am thankful for) and guess what...baby was in a posterior position which made for a difficult delivery
in seguin tx |
She is an awesome doctor and staff is great
in New Braunfels |
She was incredible. Very thorough in all aspects of my health and well being. I was just impressed all the way around.
in New Braunfels TX |
Dr. Geldernick is a very helpful and knowledgable Doctor. She always does what is best for her patients. She knows her patients very well and likes to makes them feel comfortable and well taken care of.
in New Braunfels, TX |
I highly recommend Dr Geldernick to everyone. I researched several doctors for OBGYN as I was pregnant with my first child. I'm so glad we went with her! Turns out once I starting sharing with family and friends which Doctor I choose, I found out from several people she was highly recommended since she has been in this field for 30 years. Dr Geldernick and her staff are knowledgable and friendly. Two qualities that don't always occur in the medical profession. I never had to wait more than 1
Have you seen Dr. Mary Geldernick, MD?
Are you Dr. Geldernick?

Compare Dr. Geldernick

Dr. Geldernick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Geldernick has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Geldernick's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1990

Ut

Completed in 1994

Dr. Geldernick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geldernick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Monitoring