Dr. Mary M. Findley, MD

Dr. Mary M. Findley, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 50 years old

Your primary care physician is your personal health advocate and helps you manage your health care. Not only do primary care doctors specialize in diagnosing and managing a wide range of health issues, they also teach you about prevention and wellness. Establishing a long-term relationship with your primary care physician gives your doctor the opportunity to become familiar with your medical history, which can be invaluable during a health crisis. You should see your primary care doctor for: Arranging referrals to specialists General health issues Injuries Preventive health and wellness information, such as immunizations Routine checkups or physicalsRead more

Dr. Findley's Experience

See how Dr. Findley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Findley

Dr. Findley accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Findley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Findley
Dr. Findley's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
Dr. Findley Says:

Thank you for your time in completing a patient survey.  I appreciate your feedback.  If you received great care and attention, please share this with others.  If you did, please notify me or my staff.  We pride ourselves in providing optimal patient care.

in Lexington, KY |
Today was my first experience with Dr. Findley and it was a very pleasant visit. She was very concerned with my Problem. I'm looking forward to my next visit.
in Winchester, KY |
I would not recommend this doctor. She prescribed a medication that was completely the wrong medication. Then told me to come back in for a followup. I was in the followup appointment no longer than 5 minutes and she told me I needed to see an eye doctor. Not really a big deal but then tried to bill me for a 30 minutes appointment. For the followup she didn't even stay in the room long enough to sit down. Literally walked in and said I can't help you and walked out.
in Lexington, KY |
I liked Dr. Findley & saw her for a number of years, but decided to change to another dr. after I felt she was focused on my weight to exclusion of other issues. Particularly galling as 1 of the reasons I gained weight was taking an anti-anxiety drug SHE prescribed. I asked her to quit focusing so much on my wgt, esp. since all my other numbers were good, & she was making me angry, but she would not let up. The last time I saw her, she made me so upset, I forgot about what I really needed to ask
Have you seen Dr. Mary M. Findley, MD?
Are you Dr. Findley?

Compare Dr. Findley

Dr. Findley's Care Philosophy

You should see your primary care doctor for:

• Arranging referrals to specialists
  • General health issues
  • Injuries
  • Preventive health and wellness information, such as immunizations
  • Routine checkups or physicals

Dr. Findley says...

Dr. Findley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Findley has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Findley's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries

University Of Kentucky

Graduated in 1993

University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc

Dr. Findley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Findley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage