Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Mary Eskander, MD
Dr. Mary Eskander, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shreveport, LA. She has been practicing for 5 years.

8383 Millicent Way

Shreveport, LA 71115

Learn about Dr. Eskander

Dr. Eskander's Experience

Dr. Eskander's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Eskander does not have any board certifications listed.

• Atherosclerosis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Eskander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eskander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eskander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eskander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eskander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eskander to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Eskander's Performance
Shreveport, LA |
Doctor Eskander listened to me carefully. She treated me with dignity and explained to me my condition in details. She let me participate actively in all decisions related to my health and health care.
Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Mary Eskander is very professional physician. She is taking the time to listen to me. diagnosed my condition. I was very happy that she is my primary care physician
Houston, TX |
I have been to Dr Eskander several times in the past year. She is an excellent doctor and is very thorough in her exam and tests. And she always explains everything very well like the reason for the tests and medicines etc. I feel like I can trust everything she says. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone.
Shreveport, LA |
Dr. Eskander is the most unprofessional, uncaring, rude, and craziest doctor I have ever come into contact with. She is judgemental and argumentative and does not give two cares about her patients. I honestly don't see how she is still in practice. I have never had to argue with a doctor the way I had to argue with her. She walked into the room with an attitude as if she was ready for an all out brawl match in the middle of the doctors office. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. HORRIBLE
Shreveport,la |
What a nightmare she is!! please save yourself from this judgemental doctor!! So unprofessional!! I left the office in tears because I had never been treated this way in my entire life!
Shreveport,la |
Worst Doctor ever! She has no concern for her patients! could care less about you and only judges you! Please do not go to her! Save yourself the time!
in Shreveport, LA |
Great personality.
in Shreveport, LA |
I was very pleased with Dr. Esksnder's bedside manner, interest, thoroughness and overall care. Renee' Melville
in Shreveport, La. |
Dr. E. was absolutely amazing. So sweet, personable and professional but not snooty! She genuinley cares. She wrapped my Dads foot herself instead of leaving a nurse to do it. And her nurse....she was amazing as well! I cannot say enough good about her. She is a Total doll! My Father and I both left there saying "wow". The office is organized, patient flow was quick but not hurried. Bottom line, Dr. Eskander is our new family doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Eskander, MD?
Are you Dr. Eskander?