Dr. Mary Robinson, DDS

Dr. Mary Robinson, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Female

Dr. Mary Carter Robinson, a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, is excited to be a member of the Maryland community. In 2003, Dr. Robinson received her Bachelors of Science degree with magna cum laude honors from Xavier University. Just prior to attending dental school, Dr. Robinson served on an international level during a medical mission trip to South Africa. She earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Meharry Medical College's School of Dentistry in 2007, ranking #1 in her class. She was elected Miss Meharry Medical College 2005-2006 and was honored with induction into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society in 2007. Dr. Mary C. Robinson completed 4 years of hospital-based residency training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. From 2010-2011, Dr. Robinson acted as Chief Resident for the department Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and was the featured resident presenter at the 2010 Annual California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery meeting. She is also conducted research on reconstructive bone grafting techniques and extended her training to include cosmetic surgical procedures. Following residency, Dr. Robinson returned to her hometown in Oklahoma where she joined a private practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery and maintained very active privileges at the local hospital. Dr. Robinson was a member of many local professional and volunteer organizations, as well as serving as Comanche County Dental Society President 2012-2013. She enjoyed providing optimal surgical care to her hometown community for two years and is even more excited to do the same at her new home here in Maryland. Dr. Robinson, a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, practices the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with special interest in dento- alveolar surgery, dental implants, facial trauma, pathology and minimally-invasive cosmetic surgery. Dr. Mary C. Robinson and her loving husband, Dr. Allen A. Robinson, have two beautiful young sons. She especially adores spending time with family, friends and their dog, "Honey". She is an avid sports fan and enjoys watching movies, traveling and participating in outdoor activities.

Maryland Oral Surgery Associates

6201 Greenbelt Rd Ste M1

Berwyn Heights, MD 20740

• Ameritas
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Medicare
  • MetLife
  • NCAS

Learn about Dr. Robinson

This content was provided by Dr. Robinson "MARYLAND ORAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES offers the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with an emphasis on dental implants, extractions (including wisdom teeth), bone grafting, oral pathology, facial reconstruction, in officeIntravenous Sedation/General Anesthesia and cosmetics. Cosmetic procedures include: Botox, Fillers, Lip lifts, Kybella, Cheek Implants and Chin Implants. We have 8 locations throughout Maryland: Annapolis, Bethesda, College Park, Crofton, Frederick, Laurel, Rockville and Silver Spring, allowing patients to schedule appointments at their easiest convenience."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Radiesse® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Xavier University-Bs
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • Meharry Medical College-School Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Harbor-Ucla Medical Center In Los Angeles, California

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
Dr. Robinson's Performance
I would recommend the facility to many. I am satisfied. The staff and Doctor.
the staff was friendly and Mary Robinson is very good at her job. would return with no problems
Dr. Robinson was pleasant, professional and, most importantly, removed two of my wisdom teeth quickly and just about painlessly. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Robinson is an great Dr. she made me feel calm and was extremely nice during my surgery.
This was my first time I was getting my tooth pulled and I was scared. She made me feel comfortable and it was a piece of cake. Dr. Robinson did an awesome job!
very pleased
she was very welcoming and heard me out and gave me wonderful advice
This is the first visit in many years where I felt comfortable with the dentist. Dr. Robinson was able to answer my questions right away. I am looking forward to finally getting the much needed dental work completed,
I c.ould not have asked for anything better, I was most fortunate in getting serviced as quickly as I did. My true luck to have been helped by Dr. Robinson. Simply, A+ all the way!
I am so impressed by the new look of the office. But, as per usual, the staff is friendly, prompt and willing to help.
The surgeons listened and were really comforting.
satisfactory great
My experience was scary and new since I have never been put to sleep but I felt very comfortable and everything went as planned.
Dr.Robinson is very thorough and is quick when she does it. I can tell she loves her job and for that she gets in touch with her patients.
Dr.Robinson was very kind and sweet to me. She went through the procedure with my mom and I in a great manner. Also, Ms. Sylvia was very sweet as well. I will recommend this place to my friends and family.
Dr. Robinson was very nice and thorough, asked me about all my questions and concerns. I was very anxious going into surgery, but had such a relaxing experience and healing process.
From my consultation, to surgery, to post-op... Everything was great!!!
Excellent in every way.
I must admit that I was scared to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed but everything went very well. Don't worry about feeling pain because you don't feel anything during the procedure, nor when you wake up after anaesthesia. Overall, everything was professional! -ATL
My experience was no pain, easy, good experience over all.
it was a great job. i will tell others.
The dentist, Ms Robinson is GREAT. The billing system not so good.
My experience with Dr Robinson was wonderful. She is good listener and is very down to earth. All i can say is that she is very passionate about her job.
thorough, personable, skillful
Great Experience, easy and fast
best dentist that i,ve been too.
I had a combo dental/medical problem due to a complicated extraction with another dentist. All this transpired during one of the hardest weeks in my life. From my first phone call to the office, these guys were amazing. They went far above and beyond to help me navigate logistics and showed up for me when I desperately needed it. As a professional healthcare advocate, I recognize their exceptional care. Each staff person is highly skilled, kind, trustworthy and committed. Don't go elsewhere.
very nice experience for pulling teeth. Had wisdom tooth pulled.
it was really useful to learn how to recover from wisdom teeth removal and the safest solution for the first week, and also for the follow up appointment
the process went as well as could be expected.I would definately return to the same doctor and staff for any further procedures.
I had to get my wisdom teeth out and the dentist described everything that was going to happen during and after the procedure. After my surgery was complete, they gave me instructions on what to do during my recovery week. Overall I had a great experience because I always knew what was going on.
Dr. Robinson was great. My 13 year old son had all his wisdom teeth pulled and it was NOT a stressful experience. He healed fast. Dr Robinson took the time to explain the procedure so my son could understand the full procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Robinson for all of my oral surgeries.
she did and amazing job and she explained and told me everything
very good
removed 2 wisdom teeth no pain very fast . Thank you Doctor
I thought Mary was 16 years old. She did an outstanding job. Very professional, accurate and friendly.
i have no complaints with the operation everything went smoothly
so far so good. had all my wisdom teeth removed one day. pain was minimal and manageable. haven't had follow-up yet
great!
everyone was super friendly! the office was nice and clean. Dr. Robinson was great!
Dr. Robinson was very nice and patience; she answered all of my questions.
Learning that you need oral surgery is not the most exciting news to receive. Dr. Robinson made the process as pleasant as possible and I would definitely allow here to perform surgery again. Her communication skills were excellent and she kept me informed throughout the process. She always made sure that I was comfortable and had a mapped out treatment plan for me. Thanks Dr. Robinson!! A++++!!
I had an acute abscess and she worked with me and my pain and took care of everything. Her staff was so wonderful they even called the next day to check on me and to make sure I was okay. That never happens. Great customer service.
I was nervous about getting all my wisdom teeth removed after hearing stories about others who've went thru the process. I came to get my teeth removed here and experienced nothing that I heard. Once I woke up from the surgery I felt min. pain which subsided later that day. Everything is healing good and I would recommend anyone to come visit this location for extractions.
My experience with this provider was great. She was very clear about the process of my procedure and in explaining the process to me and the limits that I should take for post-op procedures. Overall she was very kind.
she is very nice and she answered all of my questions. I thank her very much for a job well done with my surgery.
I came to Dr Robinson for my wisdom teeth removal procedure, and it went great. Her and her staff are comforting and professional. I am so glad I came here.
you would have the best experience with Dr. Robinson. She's kind, patient, an expert. She makes you feel comfortable about having someone cutting into your mouth!! And she's great with the patient and their families. All of the staff members are friendly, helpful and welcoming! Thank you Dr. Robinson for treating us with such great care.
My experience with Dr. Robinson was wonderful. I would come back again
Great experience... I would refer other patients to her. Thank You. Janet Blackwood
Have you seen Dr. Mary Robinson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
    Blue Cross and Blue Shield
  • Care 1st Health Plan
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA