Dr. Mary Barber, MD

Dr. Mary Barber, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mary Barber, MD is a dermatologist in Summerfield, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1984 and specializes in dermatology, dermatologic oncology, and more.Read her story

10973 SE 175th Pl # 100

Summerfield, FL 34491

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Barber

See how frequently Dr. Barber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Basal Cell Carcinoma
Skin Cancer
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Barber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Barber's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barber "Thank you taking the time to evaluate my staff and me on Healthgrades. Since leaving the Air Force in 1993 and starting private practice in Marion County, I have been committed to giving the best dermatology experience for the patient and their families. I have specialized in skin cancer diagnosis and treatment since 1995 when I became a fellow of the American Society for Mohs surgeons. I have performed over 21,000 Mohs micrographic surgeries. My nurses, histotechnicians and front office staff are extremely well trained and personable. Our motto is Experience makes the difference. I believe that by limiting my practice to skin cancer, our office is the best place for you to have you skin cancer diagnosed and treated. Second opinions welcomed."

• Dermatology

• University Of California Davis
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Barber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barber

Dr. Barber?
Dr. Barber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Barber, MD
Outstanding. She has put together a first rate team that gets it all right. I was referred here by my dermatologist for a Moh's procedure, which she and staff attended to in an A+++ manner. You needn't look further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Barber, MD?
Dr. Barber was thorough, caring, and explained precisely what she was going to do. I particularly liked her demeanor and sense of humor which kept me at ease while performing the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Barber, MD?
Dr. Barber's practice is the best run unit I have been too. Your appointments are on time, the staff is great. And the care is fantastic. I would recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Barber, MD?
I am a new patient of Dr. Barber's. I was misdiagnosed by a Dermatologist 4 years ago for a spot on my nose. Dr. Barber did a biopsy on that spot that the other doctor called "just a dry patch" and it is cancer. I wish I had seen Dr. Barber 4 years ago! She is very personable and her staff is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Barber, MD?
Even though Dr. Barber has closed her Ocala office, I will make the trip to her Summerfield office. In my opinion Dr. Barber's practice provides patients with outstanding care in a caring and professional manner. In addition to top flight medical care all of the staff at this practice are very...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Barber?