Dr. Mary Barber, MD

Dr. Mary Barber, MD

Dermatology | Female | 58 years old

Dr. Barber specializes in Dermatology and practices in Ocala, FL. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Barber? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Barber's Experience

See how Dr. Barber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barber

Dr. Barber accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Barber has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Barber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barber to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Barber
Dr. Barber's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (58)
in Ocala, FL |
I have been coming for a number of years, and feel that I am in good hands. The staff is pleasant, professional and efficient.
in Belleview, FL |
She is kind, listens and makes suggestions, and her surgeries barely leave a scar. Her team is quick and efficient and also very kind.
in Dunnellon, FL |
Although going in to have some basal cell carcinoma removed, I have to say it was a very pleasant experienced. Very professional attitude but also warm and comforting. I felt at ease right away.
in The Villages FL |
Other Drs. offices could take a lesson from the way this office is run. The professionalism of the staff, the wait time is very short and in and out with kindness and respect. The physician assistant Ms Theresa is also awesome. thank you all for a great and speedy visit. Thank you
in Inverness, FL |
After 10 years of treatments elsewhere, I recently committed to the staff at the Skin Cancer Ctr. The civilized professionalism and attention to detail is incomparable. Although my next experience with MOHS is scheduled, I am totally comfortable that I am now getting the proper care I was looking for.
in The Villages |
We are thrilled with the professionalism, caring, and cleanliness I experienced yesterday during Melanoma removal. Would highly recommend. Received a call within 24 hrs. on how I was doing. Thrilled to report I am comfortable and doing well.
in Leesburg, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Barber and Theresa Saleh, PA-C to anyone of my friends who might need there skin checked out for cancer.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Barber and her staff were excellent. I would highly recommend this office and physician to anyone in need of dermatology surgery.
in Ocala, Florida |
My late husband was a patient of Dr. Barber and we were so happy with her care. When I found that I needed Mohs surgery, I knew I wanted Dr. Barber to do the surgery. I have been extremely happy with my care. In fact, I had a concern today about redness at the surgery site. Today is Saturday. I had an information sheet listing Dr. Barber's phone number in case of emergencies. I phoned, the phone rang once and she picked up. She answered my questions and decided to order an antibiotic.
Summerfield, FL |
Surgical skill is exceptional!
in The Villages, FL |
Following a referral, Dr Barber performed Mohs surgery on one side of my nose that required a small skin graft. The outcome was excellent, far better than my expectation. She also noticed a growth on the other side of my face that required treatment. She was very pleasant, even talkative, during all my appointments with her. Should I ever require further skin surgery, I will definitely return to her.
in Lady Lake, FL |
I have not gotten the chance to meet Dr. Barber yet. I have seen Theresa Saleh and I think she is very good at inspecting my body. She is friendly beyond anybody I have met in the medical field. I really hope I don't have to meet Dr. Barber because that means I am cancer free.
in summerfield fl |
Everyone in this office was very friendly and professional. They all acknowledged your presence with a smile. I was treated with kindness and their actions made me feel very comfortable during my surgery. I have been in many Drs. offices and this rates the highest praise of any.
in Ocala, fla 34479 |
I would recommend to all of friends and family. She and her staff are a wonderful team, so pleasant to be around, they make you feel like family. I highly recommend them.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Barber and her staff are A-1. Very kind, efficient, keep the patient's comfort in mind. The office is always clean and I have no worries about infection as I have in other dermatologist's offices. If you need a dermatologist, I highly recommend dr. Barber.
Very caring staff.
in Ocala, FL |
Very pleased with Dr. Barber and her staff. Would recommend her. Had two Mohs procedures done within a 5 week period. They call you the next day to see how you are doing.
in Ocala, FL |
I have had the Mohs procedure done on two different occasions in Dr. Barber's Ocala Office. I have always been treated with optimal skill by the Doctor and have also admired the quality of care given me by her support staff as well.
in The Villages FL |
Been a patient with her practice for several years. Always pleasant, considerate and professional
in Weirsdale, Fl |
Have had 4 Mohs surgery , from Dr. Barbara, her and her staff, are very patient, very caring, they take the time to explain, never any complications, and they are there to follow up.
in Crystal River florida |
very considerate staff, professional, The Doctor was very nice and caring and
in Ocala, FL |
I find Dr. Barber to be a true professional and caring doctor. I recommend her highly.
in Summerfield, Fl |
She picked up on a critically low platelet count on me that could have been really bad .. She is also an excellent surgeon. Very nice person also.
in Summerfield, FL |
Although sometimes hard to get an appointment, once there excellent treatment by excellent people including Dr. Barber, Theresa Saleh, and Phyllis. You always feel welcome!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Barber and her staff has always been personal, supportive and professional. I am very happy with the services I have received.
in Ocala, FL |
Thorough in exams, caring and personable staff. Totally trustworthy!!! Excellent in all they do!
in Ocala, FL |
Always provides excellent care.Staff is friendly,helpful,caring ,knowable.
in Ocala, FL |
Very professional staff & setting. Great communication skills during procedure. Promptly seen every time.
in Ocala, FL |
Mary Barber, MD & Theresa Saleh, PA-C are professional, competent, and kind. At each screening I am given a full body exam. During my recent visit with Theresa, I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable during my screening. Friendly staff!!!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Barber has removed several cancers for me, one being melanoma. She is professional, friendly, personable and listens to her patients......one of the best dermatologists I have had and I have had several, in different areas I have lived in. Her PA, Theresa and nurse, Phyllis, along with her entire staff that I have met, are all exceptional, very professional and very friendly.
in Ocala Florida |
Theresa Saleh PA-C and Phyllis... Excellent Team... Thank You!
in lady lake, fl |
this is my second experience with dr barber. she is highly recommended and respected. each of my mohs procedures went very well. she is professional, friendly and efficient as are all of her staff members. a first class experience with a fine doctor.
in Leesburg, FL |
Have been a patient of Dr. Barber for the past ten years. Have found her to be very knowledgeable,caring, strives to excel in both her care and service. Appointments are always kept on time and have never spent more than an hour in her care. Would recommend her above all other Dermatologist in the central Florida area.
in SUMTERFIELD |
because her and office work together for best of care
in Ocala, FL |
My husband and I both have gone there over the last several months. My husband had a large spot of melanoma cut out of his forehead, and she did such a great job, it is hardly even noticable. The staff there is very friendly, and we have never had to wait for more than a couple of minutes in the lobby.
in Ocala, FL |
My husband and I have gone to Dr. Barber for five years or more. We have both had skin cancers of one sort or another. We are treated with respect and all is explained. We would trust her judgment 100%.
in Ocala, FL |
On June 6th, Dr Barber performed facial Mohs surgery on my son and then on June 20th, she performed facial Mohs surgery on me. Both procedures were done well, with virtually no visible scarring. Wait time was minimal, and all of the staff members were pleasant and helpful. We would have no hesitation recommending Dr. Barber.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Barber and her staff are wonderful, caring people who are very professional. I have had numerous surgeries with her and am completely satisfied with all of my care.
Ocala, FL |
GREAT OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIENDLY STAFF VERY KNOWLEDGABLE.. ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP EVERYONE. CLEAN AND BEUATIFUL OFFICE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!! DR BARBER IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS..!!!!!
Ocala, FL |
One of the best Doctor offices I have been to. Always on time, friendly staff from the front staff to the nurses. Dr Barber and Theresa Saleh PA-C are very knowledgeable.
New York, NY |
I am very unhappy with the outcome of MOHs surgery I had. It's been quite a few months and it still doesn't look good. She told me there is nothing she can do about it. She has unqualified people take care of the wound from the surgery, also has very bad bedside manner. You need to check out other doctors before deciding, I wish I had. I need to have a plastic surgeon fix what she has done and the ones she put in charge of the wound. It was a very bad experience.
in Belleview fl |
Dr. Barber has been treating me for over 20 years and she is like family. I am sure she has saved my life and I am great full. I have the highest regard for her and her team.
in Ocala, FL |
knows her business,great bedside manners,gives a very relaxing feeling while have proceedure done.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Barber, MD?
Are you Dr. Barber?

Compare Dr. Barber

Dr. Barber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Barber has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barber's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer

Graduated in 1980

• Other Education
    American Society Of Mohs Surgeons

Completed in 1995

Dr. Barber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology