Dr. Mary Dearmon, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Mary Dearmon, MD
Dr. Mary Dearmon, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Mc Calla, AL. She has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Dearmon is affiliated with Medical West and UAB Hospital.

Dr. Dearmon's Experience

See how Dr. Dearmon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dearmon

Dr. Dearmon accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dearmon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dearmon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dearmon to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Dearmon's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
Dearmon (now Dr. Bailey) is the best doctor you can find. She is compassionate, knowledgeable, empathetic, and thorough. Several times when I've had urgent care needs, she's been able to work me in to her schedule and give me her undivided care and attention to get me well! I can't imagine anyone having a negative experience with Dr. Bailey, because she is one of the most genuine, kind-hearted physicians you'll meet. You won't be disappointed!
in McCalla, Al |
I am so thankful for Dr. Dearmon! Several years ago I found myself at a crossroads with some health issues I was having. I was in need of a primary care physician who would listen and help me find answers. Thanks to her I was able to find answers and I am so thankful to have her by my side. I have been a patient of her's now for the past two years and can't say enough about her kind compassionate heart. I work in the health profession and work with many great doctors everyday, but I choose her!!
in McCalla, AL |
I was trying to find a doctor in this new area. It's been a while since I've been to a doctor so I had to tell her about more than one thing. She interrupted me and said that she could only deal with one thing! What kind of doctor can only deal with one thing? Then I said, OK, let's deal with this one, then she told me that she didn't like my attitude!!! I got up and walked out, life's too short to deal with people like this.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Dearmon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dearmon?

Compare Dr. Dearmon

Dr. Dearmon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Dearmon has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dearmon's Board Certifications

Dr. Dearmon does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dearmon and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF SOUTH AL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2011

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 2012

University of South Alabama Medical Center

Completed in 2014

Dr. Dearmon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dearmon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dearmon does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dearmon and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.