Dr. Mary Ahn, MD

Dr. Mary Ahn, MD

10 reviews

Surgery | Female | 47 years old

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Dr. Ahn specializes in Surgery and practices in Winfield, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ahn? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ahn's Experience

See how Dr. Ahn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahn

Dr. Ahn accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ahn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahn to family and friends
4.2
Experience with Dr. Ahn
Dr. Ahn's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (8)
in Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Ahn is an amazing woman! I was diagnosed with breast cancer of the upper-outer quadrant of my right breast in May of 2016, and she was able to not only remove the two cancerous masses there, but she was able to save my nipple as well. I highly recommend her to everyone. I am now cancer-free and just had my reconstruction one month ago. She was and is so supportive and no-nonsense; I love her!
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Dr. Ahn was professional and helpful. She was concerned about my recurrent mastitis and did a punch biopsy in the initial visit to check for infection. She was empathetic and caring about my issues. I would definitely see her again.
in Ottawa, IL |
My daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer this year. She decided to see Dr. Ahn as her doctor. I went with my daughter to every appointment. Dr. Ahn took the time to explain what type of cancer she had and a variety of treatment options. She was very friendly and welcomed myself, my husband, and her fiancé to every appointment. She explained my daughter's surgery thoroughly. Dr. Ahn did a wonderful job on the surgery! I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn.
in Streator, IL |
When I was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer, my friend suggested Dr. Ahn. I gathered all my scans and results from my mammograms and biopsies, and I got an appointment with Dr. Ahn 2 days later. As soon as I met Dr. Ahn, we clicked right away. She was very straight forward with my prognosis and gave me options for treatment. Dr. Ahn was in constant contact with my oncologist, and she did a phoenominal job with my surgery. Driving nearly 2 hours one way is so worth seeing Dr. Ahn.
in Geneva, Il |
Two years ago I was put into the hands of Dr. Ahn for a pre-cancer breast biopsy. I was scared, in utter shock and had no idea what was to come next. Dr. Ahn and her team guided me through the entire process. Questions were answered, insurance issues dealt with, all in a very professional and caring manner. Dr. Ahn met with my family assuring them that things would be communicated quickly back to them. The surgery was a success. I am so very grateful for Dr. Ahn.
in Glen Ellyn,IL |
She was unprepared, did not have previous mammograms available. She adamant about cancer even those not diagnosed. Said to have another mammogram so I could prove her and radiologist wrong.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Ahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahn?

Compare Dr. Ahn

More Surgery Specialists like Dr. Ahn at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Dr. Ahn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Ahn has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ahn's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

Dr. Ahn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine
    Loyola University Medical Center
    Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Dr. Ahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Surgery
  • Breast Surgery

Dr. Ahn does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.