Dr. Mary Ahn, MD

Dr. Mary Ahn, MD

Surgery  |

Dr. Mary Ahn, MD is a surgery doctor who practices in Geneva, IL. She is 48 years old. Dr. Ahn is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

• UniCare

Learn about Dr. Ahn

Video

Dr. Ahn's Experience

Dr. Ahn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Ahn ""Better people means better experiences. Our care team is committed to delivering results that change lives.""

• Surgery

• Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Cancer Surgery
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Sentinel Node Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Loyola University Of Chicago / Stritch School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Loyola University Medical Center
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ahn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahn to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Ahn's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Mary Ahn was unprofessional during my appointment with her. the way she spoke to me . she was Uncompassionate and she was patronizing and insulting with the way she spoke to me . I would not recommend her in anyway shape or form . Her nurses assistant was uncaring & didn't treat you like a person, treated you like a number. what a shame. Got a nice experience in such an important time
in wheaton il |
Dr. Ahn made a life changing diagnosis bearable. She took the time to thoroughly explain my diagnosis and answer all my questions. Appropriately calmed by fears by educating me and my family about my disease. She, along with her team was proactive in arranging all of the additional medical tests and appointments I needed. My surgical outcome was Excellent. Her entire staff was professional, kind and caring!
in Wheaton, IL |
Dr. Ahn is an amazing woman! I was diagnosed with breast cancer of the upper-outer quadrant of my right breast in May of 2016, and she was able to not only remove the two cancerous masses there, but she was able to save my nipple as well. I highly recommend her to everyone. I am now cancer-free and just had my reconstruction one month ago. She was and is so supportive and no-nonsense; I love her!
in Glen Ellyn, IL |
Dr. Ahn was professional and helpful. She was concerned about my recurrent mastitis and did a punch biopsy in the initial visit to check for infection. She was empathetic and caring about my issues. I would definitely see her again.
in Ottawa, IL |
My daughter was diagnosed with breast cancer this year. She decided to see Dr. Ahn as her doctor. I went with my daughter to every appointment. Dr. Ahn took the time to explain what type of cancer she had and a variety of treatment options. She was very friendly and welcomed myself, my husband, and her fiancé to every appointment. She explained my daughter's surgery thoroughly. Dr. Ahn did a wonderful job on the surgery! I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn.
in Streator, IL |
When I was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer, my friend suggested Dr. Ahn. I gathered all my scans and results from my mammograms and biopsies, and I got an appointment with Dr. Ahn 2 days later. As soon as I met Dr. Ahn, we clicked right away. She was very straight forward with my prognosis and gave me options for treatment. Dr. Ahn was in constant contact with my oncologist, and she did a phoenominal job with my surgery. Driving nearly 2 hours one way is so worth seeing Dr. Ahn.
in Geneva, Il |
Two years ago I was put into the hands of Dr. Ahn for a pre-cancer breast biopsy. I was scared, in utter shock and had no idea what was to come next. Dr. Ahn and her team guided me through the entire process. Questions were answered, insurance issues dealt with, all in a very professional and caring manner. Dr. Ahn met with my family assuring them that things would be communicated quickly back to them. The surgery was a success. I am so very grateful for Dr. Ahn.
in Glen Ellyn,IL |
She was unprepared, did not have previous mammograms available. She adamant about cancer even those not diagnosed. Said to have another mammogram so I could prove her and radiologist wrong.
Have you seen Dr. Mary Ahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahn?

Geneva, IL 60134
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
25 N Winfield Rd
Winfield, IL 60190

More Surgery Specialists like Dr. Ahn at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group

Surgery Specialist