Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD

Alternative Care ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Ackerley

MyPassion4Health

7533 N Window Peak Rd Tucson, AZ 85718

Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD is an alternative care specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University Of Maryland School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in alternative care, psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Ackerley accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Ackerley treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Intracellular Nutrition Analysis
  • Menopause
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Polyneuropathy

4.3

Dr. Ackerley?
Dr. Ackerley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD
Dr. Mary and Alex have helped me tremendously on my road to recovery from mold illness. Before contacting Dr. Mary I had been to many, many doctors and healers for several years, but my condition only worsened. It has been a multi-year journey and I still have quite a way to go, but thanks to her diligence and amazing breadth of knowledge, I’m back to doing many of the things I love! My family is so relieved. I can’t recommend MyPassion4Health enough, THANK YOU Dr. Mary!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
Exceptional; down to Earth; current on research applicable to her patients; helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Mary, I have never known a more competent doctor! I have worked with several doctors over several years to understand what is happening to me. Dr. Mary was able to answer questions I have had since I was young. I have worked with highly regarded doctors (including Mayo Clinic) that all missed the multiple comprehensive diagnoses that Dr. Mary was quickly able to discern and prove with objective evidence (data). I am extremely happy to have been recommended Dr. Mary, wi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
Mary Ackerly, MD is smart, efficient, and has a lot of tools in her medical toolbox beyond the standard ones. I trust her. She "gets it" and is understanding about weird health conditions and the myriad of symptoms that go along with them. She has a way of merging top-notch medical knowledge with out-of-the-box thinking that makes me confident that she'll know the best way to move forward. If you've been doctor shopping and don't know what you have, see her. She'll help you figure it out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
This doctor was a BLESSING! Dr. Ackerly and Alex are FAR worth the money! I have been to 7 doctors in the last 2 years and not one of them could help me. My health was quickly declining and Dr. Ackerley gave me back my life, health, and hope for my future. She spent lots of time with me and broke down everything so my husband and I could understand.Alex gave us great advice for nutrition and very was encouraging. Quick to respond to email. Bottom line 2 thumbs up! This is THE Dr to see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
This doctor take CASH ONLY and NO health insurance accepted in her office. That's NOT HELPFUL for patients can't work .. she charged around $500 for one hour consultation and $250 for a brief consultation over the phone. Taking advantage of the sick and needy.
Dr. Ackerley is a psychiatrist and respected...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
I been a patient of Dr Ackerley's for several years. I am thankful for finding her after many years of dead-end treatments. Thank you for all you do for the people suffering with with horrible illness. SJ
Careless doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?
I have been under Dr. Ackerley's care for 2 years due to seizures and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. Since December 2014 I have been seizure free and healthy. Before being treated by Dr. Ackerley I was having multiple seizures a day, joint pain, cognitive difficulties, slurred speech and extreme fatigue. I am so grateful for Dr. Ackerley. Under her care I have gotten my life back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mary Ackerley, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ackerley?

• Alternative Care